criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

30 Hero Kills With Special Unit For 500 credits = Trolololol

Prev1
I don't think I ever got 30 hero kills with special Unit prior to this challenge coming out and the fact it doesn't count elimination assists either is just bad. I get 99% damage and some one comes in and takes the kill. I have not made any progress on it even though i should of earned at least 5 by now but everyone is waiting for someone else to put in all the work, because they won't, just to get a hero kill, if the hero even bothers to come to the front lines and not sit back at their spawn and hero hog and play it safe. All this for 500 credits? It should be more like 10 skill points xD seriously should have made this only 10 hero kills, 30 is something very few are ever gonna get. especially after how nerfed the enforcer has become.

Replies

  • Agreed. Almost impossible, even with a Wookie Warrior. And for 500 credits. Big ***Time-Waster.
  • That's all most of the milestones should be. A challenge.

    there is difference between challenge and ****ing ridiculous.

    10 hero kills as a special unit = challenge. 30 kills =
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    That's all most of the milestones should be. A challenge.

    Except it’s a challenge with basically no reward it takes me 7mins to get 480 credits in a match of blast, this will take days to complete for a meager 500
    Psn: Jello770
  • Well guys dont know what you doing but I done this on sunday night aprox. 14 hours play time at all. Get deadtrooper in full epic especialy overload and destroy the heroes, Wookie warior works too, but deadtrooper is easier and much fun. This isnt that hard as it seems to be, just wait for hero, and bang....... Last pahse on Crait is best for this to get kills on heroes!
  • Jello770 wrote: »
    That's all most of the milestones should be. A challenge.

    Except it’s a challenge with basically no reward it takes me 7mins to get 480 credits in a match of blast, this will take days to complete for a meager 500

    Exactly. Not much of a reward when its a challenge in itself to just kill 1 hero with an enforcer or aerial trooper but now you got to get 30 lol a ridiculous challenge with no good reward. it would be more of a reward if you got 10 skill points to use on either aerial or enforcer. that would be a reward for completing this.
    Well guys dont know what you doing but I done this on sunday night aprox. 14 hours play time at all. Get deadtrooper in full epic especialy overload and destroy the heroes, Wookie warior works too, but deadtrooper is easier and much fun. This isnt that hard as it seems to be, just wait for hero, and bang....... Last pahse on Crait is best for this to get kills on heroes!

    deadtrooppers on crait lol someone is making this up lol
  • Sgt_Fergus wrote: »
    Jello770 wrote: »
    That's all most of the milestones should be. A challenge.

    Except it’s a challenge with basically no reward it takes me 7mins to get 480 credits in a match of blast, this will take days to complete for a meager 500

    Exactly. Not much of a reward when its a challenge in itself to just kill 1 hero with an enforcer or aerial trooper but now you got to get 30 lol a ridiculous challenge with no good reward. it would be more of a reward if you got 10 skill points to use on either aerial or enforcer. that would be a reward for completing this.
    Well guys dont know what you doing but I done this on sunday night aprox. 14 hours play time at all. Get deadtrooper in full epic especialy overload and destroy the heroes, Wookie warior works too, but deadtrooper is easier and much fun. This isnt that hard as it seems to be, just wait for hero, and bang....... Last phase on Crait is best for this to get kills on heroes!

    deadtrooppers on crait lol someone is making this up lol

    Ofc, on Crait you can get a deadtrooper well :-D missunderstanding maybe :-p I dont even mean that you can play deadtrooper on Crait :-D
  • Sgt_Fergus wrote: »
    Jello770 wrote: »
    That's all most of the milestones should be. A challenge.

    Except it’s a challenge with basically no reward it takes me 7mins to get 480 credits in a match of blast, this will take days to complete for a meager 500

    Exactly. Not much of a reward when its a challenge in itself to just kill 1 hero with an enforcer or aerial trooper but now you got to get 30 lol a ridiculous challenge with no good reward. it would be more of a reward if you got 10 skill points to use on either aerial or enforcer. that would be a reward for completing this.
    Well guys dont know what you doing but I done this on sunday night aprox. 14 hours play time at all. Get deadtrooper in full epic especialy overload and destroy the heroes, Wookie warior works too, but deadtrooper is easier and much fun. This isnt that hard as it seems to be, just wait for hero, and bang....... Last phase on Crait is best for this to get kills on heroes!

    deadtrooppers on crait lol someone is making this up lol

    Ofc, on Crait you can get a deadtrooper well :-D missunderstanding maybe :-p I dont even mean that you can play deadtrooper on Crait :-D

    screenshot plz
  • Sgt_Fergus wrote: »
    Sgt_Fergus wrote: »
    Jello770 wrote: »
    That's all most of the milestones should be. A challenge.

    Except it’s a challenge with basically no reward it takes me 7mins to get 480 credits in a match of blast, this will take days to complete for a meager 500

    Exactly. Not much of a reward when its a challenge in itself to just kill 1 hero with an enforcer or aerial trooper but now you got to get 30 lol a ridiculous challenge with no good reward. it would be more of a reward if you got 10 skill points to use on either aerial or enforcer. that would be a reward for completing this.
    Well guys dont know what you doing but I done this on sunday night aprox. 14 hours play time at all. Get deadtrooper in full epic especialy overload and destroy the heroes, Wookie warior works too, but deadtrooper is easier and much fun. This isnt that hard as it seems to be, just wait for hero, and bang....... Last phase on Crait is best for this to get kills on heroes!

    deadtrooppers on crait lol someone is making this up lol

    Ofc, on Crait you can get a deadtrooper well :-D missunderstanding maybe :-p I dont even mean that you can play deadtrooper on Crait :-D

    screenshot plz

    screen shot of what do you mean? If you mean screen that milestone I add it to you after work today np
  • Stalemate
    3600 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    It's not about the credits for me it's about the challenge.

    I agree this is a tough one but is doable, I have 2 down 28 to go.
  • jonci
    855 posts Member
    Sgt_Fergus wrote: »
    Jello770 wrote: »
    That's all most of the milestones should be. A challenge.

    Except it’s a challenge with basically no reward it takes me 7mins to get 480 credits in a match of blast, this will take days to complete for a meager 500

    Exactly. Not much of a reward when its a challenge in itself to just kill 1 hero with an enforcer or aerial trooper but now you got to get 30 lol a ridiculous challenge with no good reward. it would be more of a reward if you got 10 skill points to use on either aerial or enforcer. that would be a reward for completing this.
    Well guys dont know what you doing but I done this on sunday night aprox. 14 hours play time at all. Get deadtrooper in full epic especialy overload and destroy the heroes, Wookie warior works too, but deadtrooper is easier and much fun. This isnt that hard as it seems to be, just wait for hero, and bang....... Last pahse on Crait is best for this to get kills on heroes!

    deadtrooppers on crait lol someone is making this up lol

    You know he means Death trooper, ;) and i agree its no reward, just some junk they threw in to take our minds off other stuff.
  • I hardly ever play GA so it's going to take a long time for me to complete this one!!
  • col_Herbst_Gille
    240 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    DaxStorm wrote: »
    I hardly ever play GA so it's going to take a long time for me to complete this one!!

    GA is fine but yea if you do it solo... sometimes GA is super salty toxic field :-D and sometimes you are against premade 4-8 ppl in group on voice and that means your team get kek :-D, but if you dont wanna play i alone always chance to get a decent clan for 20v20 battlerekt :-)
  • Sgt_Fergus
    2147 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    I tried, even when having to carry my entire lazy teammates. enemy heroes play the game too safe and will never move up until the entire rest of their team does. So its impossible. I even get close and a CR2 melts a wookiee in 1 second. its impossible to get close to any of them. Will need to reduce the amount to 10. If anyone supposedly already did it, great for them i guess. but this is way too high for something way to trivial.

    Future milestones should go like this "can the person creating these challenges do them in a week?" if he can't or get even close, he has to lessen or scrap it for something else.
  • Stalemate
    3600 posts Member
    Sgt_Fergus wrote: »

    Future milestones should go like this "can the person creating these challenges do them in a week?" if he can't or get even close, he has to lessen or scrap it for something else.

    What why? Why should they all have to done in week? Why cant we have challenges that take longer?

    I dont get it do you want to be done with the game after a few weeks, longevity is a good thing.
  • Sgt_Fergus
    2147 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Stalemate wrote: »
    Sgt_Fergus wrote: »

    Future milestones should go like this "can the person creating these challenges do them in a week?" if he can't or get even close, he has to lessen or scrap it for something else.

    What why? Why should they all have to done in week? Why cant we have challenges that take longer?

    I dont get it do you want to be done with the game after a few weeks, longevity is a good thing.

    for 5500 credits, it should be less than that but im giving it a week. the replay-ability should have nothing to do with challenges, it should be about the content. if you focus on making challenges your game will die like so many others have.
  • Stalemate
    3600 posts Member
    Forget the credits, as you say you can earn 500 easily playing other ways.

    If you don't like doing the challenges dont do them, simple.
  • Sgt_Fergus
    2147 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Stalemate wrote: »
    Forget the credits, as you say you can earn 500 easily playing other ways.

    If you don't like doing the challenges dont do them, simple.

    Don't make challenges unless the testers can complete them. simple.

    Your whole thing is "challenges are the sole reason people keep playing" Mine is, "challenges are just a small simple fun quick task and the main content within the game should be what keeps people playing." Having Conquest, a balanced multiplayer, more weapons, etc. Not how many achievements you can make. Tell me how Hal,o MCC went with all it's achievements? is there still 2 million people playing or did it die off rapidly because the game was broken? Exactly my point made. Name me one gamer that lacked content and tried to survive off of trying to make difficult challenges and achievements, you won't. Challenges are not the bread and butter, the meat of the game. they are suppose to be a side appetizer of something quick to have on the side while you get to the main course.

    I boosted the Phasma staff strikes and Savior kills with Tallie because they were not very well thought out and not worth doing legitimately. Make them either worth it or easy but otherwise people gotta boost we need our 100%. That completionist OCD needs to be satisfied and soon.
  • Stalemate
    3600 posts Member
    You're not getting it, no one if forcing you to do these challenges they are optional, if you dont like doing them then don't.
    Sgt_Fergus wrote: »
    Stalemate wrote: »
    Forget the credits, as you say you can earn 500 easily playing other ways.

    If you don't like doing the challenges dont do them, simple.

    Don't make challenges unless the testers can complete them. simple.

    Of course they would be able to, anyone would be able to.
  • Tell me how that worked out with BF1 challenges? lol oh wait last DLC they nerfed them down to be doable because too many people disliked the eternity it took to complete. Exactly my point.
    Stalemate wrote: »
    You're not getting it, no one if forcing you to do these challenges they are optional, if you dont like doing them then don't.
    Sgt_Fergus wrote: »
    Stalemate wrote: »
    Forget the credits, as you say you can earn 500 easily playing other ways.

    If you don't like doing the challenges dont do them, simple.

    Don't make challenges unless the testers can complete them. simple.

    Of course they would be able to, anyone would be able to.

    in a timely fashion of about a week. not months later
  • Does the at-st count as a special unit? I'd imagine it'd be pretty simple to just squish them lol
  • Does the at-st count as a special unit? I'd imagine it'd be pretty simple to just squish them lol

    Na its either Aerial or Enforcer units. If it was ATST it would be a lot easier. So you, by yourself, have to take on a full health hero with all the enemies blocking the path to get to the hero.
  • assists count

    just sayin

    ive played about 6 GA's since (mostly play Strike, SA and HvV) and have 5/30

    so getting one every other match is a good rate
  • Sgt_Fergus
    2147 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    wwkingms wrote: »
    assists count

    just sayin

    ive played about 6 GA's since (mostly play Strike, SA and HvV) and have 5/30

    so getting one every other match is a good rate

    no they don't lol i literally got 4 or 5 and none of them counted. if they did i wouldnt be saying this lol either that or the counter is broken. I only have 1 and that was a full 100% HP kill on a new luke hero who was new to the game and ran right into my overcharged flamethrower. i literally burned rey and finn harder than Rian Johnson and did about 90% damage and some cheeseball threw in an impact gernade and took the kills.
  • Sgt_Fergus wrote: »
    wwkingms wrote: »
    assists count

    just sayin

    ive played about 6 GA's since (mostly play Strike, SA and HvV) and have 5/30

    so getting one every other match is a good rate

    no they don't lol i literally got 4 or 5 and none of them counted. if they did i wouldnt be saying this lol either that or the counter is broken. I only have 1 and that was a full 100% HP kill on a new luke hero who was new to the game and ran right into my overcharged flamethrower. i literally burned rey and finn harder than Rian Johnson and did about 90% damage and some cheeseball threw in an impact gernade and took the kills.

    we can argue this all night but im almost positive they do.... we need some research on this
  • I've got about 5/30 done so far. I'm 99% sure it's kills, not assists or 'eliminations' in game terminology. As to the 500CR reward, this challenge screams to have a cosmetic as the reward.
  • Stalemate
    3600 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Sgt_Fergus wrote: »
    Tell me how that worked out with BF1 challenges? lol oh wait last DLC they nerfed them down to be doable because too many people disliked the eternity it took to complete. Exactly my point.
    Stalemate wrote: »
    You're not getting it, no one if forcing you to do these challenges they are optional, if you dont like doing them then don't.
    Sgt_Fergus wrote: »
    Stalemate wrote: »
    Forget the credits, as you say you can earn 500 easily playing other ways.

    If you don't like doing the challenges dont do them, simple.

    Don't make challenges unless the testers can complete them. simple.

    Of course they would be able to, anyone would be able to.

    in a timely fashion of about a week. not months later

    I still don't understand, why does everything have to be done in a week? What's wrong with longer challenges? Surely the longer ones are more rewarding.

    Edit assits defo do not count, I got 5 assists and 2 kills, only the kills counted.

    If they made assists count this challenge would be too easy.
  • Hmmmmm...

    iztct39cwry6.gif
  • Stalemate wrote: »
    I still don't understand, why does everything have to be done in a week? What's wrong with longer challenges? Surely the longer ones are more rewarding.

    Edit assits defo do not count, I got 5 assists and 2 kills, only the kills counted.

    If they made assists count this challenge would be too easy.

    That's the problem. It's not rewarding to put in a couple months for a 500 credit milestone. If it was rewarding enough to be worth it, then there'd be no issue. I only have 1 so I'll just let this one happen on it's own and not grind it
  • mega8deth8 wrote: »
    Stalemate wrote: »
    I still don't understand, why does everything have to be done in a week? What's wrong with longer challenges? Surely the longer ones are more rewarding.

    Edit assits defo do not count, I got 5 assists and 2 kills, only the kills counted.

    If they made assists count this challenge would be too easy.

    That's the problem. It's not rewarding to put in a couple months for a 500 credit milestone. If it was rewarding enough to be worth it, then there'd be no issue. I only have 1 so I'll just let this one happen on it's own and not grind it

    I don't mean reward as in credit reward I mean your own, price, accomplishment and satisfaction.
  • Devlin21
    8293 posts Member
    Let's just make it kill one enforcer as a hero.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

  • Stalemate
    3600 posts Member
    Let's just make it kill one enforcer as a hero.

    Yeah or just mark the challenge as complete for everybody automatically. I mean who wants to actually play the game and complete a challenge screw that.
  • I've got about 5/30 done so far. I'm 99% sure it's kills, not assists or 'eliminations' in game terminology. As to the 500CR reward, this challenge screams to have a cosmetic as the reward.

    see what i mean @wwkingms
    mega8deth8 wrote: »
    Stalemate wrote: »
    I still don't understand, why does everything have to be done in a week? What's wrong with longer challenges? Surely the longer ones are more rewarding.

    Edit assits defo do not count, I got 5 assists and 2 kills, only the kills counted.

    If they made assists count this challenge would be too easy.

    That's the problem. It's not rewarding to put in a couple months for a 500 credit milestone. If it was rewarding enough to be worth it, then there'd be no issue. I only have 1 so I'll just let this one happen on it's own and not grind it

    exactly
    Let's just make it kill one enforcer as a hero.

    perfect.
  • Devlin21
    8293 posts Member
    Stalemate wrote: »
    Let's just make it kill one enforcer as a hero.

    Yeah or just mark the challenge as complete for everybody automatically. I mean who wants to actually play the game and complete a challenge screw that.

    Yeah that's so hard.

    Real challenges are ones lile this, bobas triple rocket barrage and luke push off the top of my head. They are milestones for a reason. Who cares what the payout is.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

  • Stalemate
    3600 posts Member
    Stalemate wrote: »
    Let's just make it kill one enforcer as a hero.

    Yeah or just mark the challenge as complete for everybody automatically. I mean who wants to actually play the game and complete a challenge screw that.

    Yeah that's so hard.

    Real challenges are ones lile this, bobas triple rocket barrage and luke push off the top of my head. They are milestones for a reason. Who cares what the payout is.

    Exactly the payout isn't the important part, it's the 100% completion satisfaction and the fun of playing the game. The rewards are just a little extra bonus, I would still do them if there was no reward because I enjoy playing the game and I enjoy doing the challenges.

    Lets just unlock all milestones for everyone to stop people complaining all the time.
  • Assassino37
    1100 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Assists do not count for me and in another thread someone said it didn't for them either.

    It should be "assist" in hero kills. Even as you are blasting away a hero all someone has to do is shoot one bolt to steal the kill. It's too much based on luck when everyone is shooting the hero at once. This would still be a challenge and take time to do.
    Valid Token Confirmed.

    fyq20437essy.png
  • I'm surprised that Sgt Fergus, the legendary Forum man can't do this challenge. Why do you even care about actually doing it tho ? Just forget about it and play, and one day you'll get a hero kill as a [email protected] super battle droid and the thing will pop up " challenge completed " and you'll be like " oh nice ".

    i already explained
    Assists do not count for me and in another thread someone said it didn't for them either.

    It should be "assist" in hero kills. Even as you are blasting away a hero all someone has to do is shoot one bolt to steal the kill. It's too much based on luck when everyone is shooting the hero at once. This would still be a challenge and take time to do.

    i mean the name says it too that assists should count. it says like "as one" or "all together" or something so makes no sense it requires you alone to get the kill.
  • They are called MILESTONES for a reason.
  • I'm more or less happy where it is although I think 50 eliminations would have been a better target. That way I'd be getting at least one a game on average so it would be ticking along.

    As it is I've got 2 kills in one game and then I can play for hours and not get another one; it's much easier if the teams are balanced so that heroes have a chance to spawn on the other team.
  • EV02AAA wrote: »
    I'm more or less happy where it is although I think 50 eliminations would have been a better target. That way I'd be getting at least one a game on average so it would be ticking along.

    As it is I've got 2 kills in one game and then I can play for hours and not get another one; it's much easier if the teams are balanced so that heroes have a chance to spawn on the other team.

    i dont believe that you are getting 2 a match


    Stalemate wrote: »
    They are called MILESTONES for a reason.

    ya and all but a very few are so far fair for their price. think of it like Halo Reach, you get inheritor unlocked, you get a rewarding cosmetic helmet. So equivalent for 500 credits id of said 5 to 10 hero kills. or 30 hero kills if you include hero eliminations. Which if you read the name of the challenge, it should. Tell me, what is the name of the milestone?
  • Think it's fight as one.
  • Sgt_Fergus wrote: »
    EV02AAA wrote: »
    I'm more or less happy where it is although I think 50 eliminations would have been a better target. That way I'd be getting at least one a game on average so it would be ticking along.

    As it is I've got 2 kills in one game and then I can play for hours and not get another one; it's much easier if the teams are balanced so that heroes have a chance to spawn on the other team.

    i dont believe that you are getting 2 a match

    You might find it easier to believe if you actually read what I said. I got 2 hero kills with enforcers in ONE game. ONCE. I've played probably 30+ matches of GA since this milestone dropped and have 6/30.
  • I don't see getting 2 a match unreasonable if you really go for it.
  • Stalemate wrote: »
    Think it's fight as one.

    I believe so, makes sense it should be assist as kills that should count as well
  • Stalemate
    3600 posts Member
    It would be pretty easy then.
  • Stalemate wrote: »
    It would be pretty easy then.

    not really, it would probably still take more time than most still because you only go from 1 to 2 people getting progress because you must do like 75% of the damage to get the elimination assist, not assist.
  • You've never killed any heroes with a Wookie Warrior? That's like the number one way to kill them in my experience, better even than using another hero yourself, at least for me. I mean, you know, don't get too close to the saber heroes, they can chop you up pretty quick, but otherwise... Pesky Emperors in particular make good Wookie targets IMO.
  • You've never killed any heroes with a Wookie Warrior? That's like the number one way to kill them in my experience, better even than using another hero yourself, at least for me. I mean, you know, don't get too close to the saber heroes, they can chop you up pretty quick, but otherwise... Pesky Emperors in particular make good Wookie targets IMO.

    I did back when wookies were not over nerfed. Now i have to pound them harder with more shots and then some loser officer with a Blurrg just jacks the kills after the hero is almost dead. I only have 1 kill progress since the inception of this milestone and after that, keeping count. I have been screwed over 18 times were i did an estimated 85-95% damage and some jack*** who sat around doing nothing just came in and stole the kill. And the usual "don't do anything then and wait for them to do the work" *waits and everyone dies a million times cuz everyone else is waiting for the other person to do something because they don't want to work for it, they just want someone else to do that work and they come in and take the hero at the last health but since no one is everyone is just spawn dying*. Xbox you have to deal with some of the most worthless *****y teammates where i have to solo cap as a hero for most objective because no one else will pitch in.

    Funny since i was one of those unfortunate *******s who got affected by the duplicate card glitch not rewarding credits back so i was about 45 card upgrades behind everyone so everyone already has a better start with better cards, more damage resistance etc so the fact that i have to go all Mary ****ing Sue with Rey and cap objectives cuz no one else will most matches. i was usually top 5, but after the 1.2 patch and i HAD to spend my credits before 2.0 came out, after i did that and upped my cards now i'm always 1st place for most matches now, if not somewhere in top 5. The only time I'm never top 5 is if i just joined.

    I can prove my teamates are pieces of ****. Actually here let me show you, this has been a long time coming anyways.

    I have to solo carry the bombs on strike because my teammates can't put some hustle behind that muscle
    http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Sgt Fergus/video/46916228

    I had to fall back because literally my teammates let Mary Sue through the back door and just let her kill them because they are POSs and finally when I leader to my spawn then they bother to start shooting. had to drop off some mines first just in case some rebels tries to take it while I'm away from defending to take out this Rey character that no one was taking serious. And you know how the wonderful game rewarded me? With no XP progression. I think I even JIP'd that match.
    http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Sgt Fergus/video/46634573

    Top of the leader boards again
    http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Sgt Fergus/video/46916184

    Join in and get enough BP for some airspeeder and down 2 ATATs, no reward
    http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Sgt Fergus/videos

    Even have the world's fastest Jetpack cargo match


    Seriously, most times this is how I die while playing an objective. Lag death
    http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Sgt Fergus/video/46316648


    So it has nothing to do with me not able to kill heroes. It has to do with the POS teammates that contribute nothing to the team, or probably society, but wait for others to do all the hard labor and get all the milestone progress because them can't be bothered to be decent teammates. I seriously think about 60% of my team victories are solely on me. That's why I think both the "name" of the milestone and the fact i do do most of the work. that I should get credit for the work. While they actually got to enjoy some progression in the old system, i got really nothing. I had to get heroes the harder way and not have purpled out officer cards that game me points for standing around getting no kills, playing no objectives and just boosting everyone. Most times i find more players are in the back as snipers and officers boosting them and that is it. So when they are taking my kills and preventing my progression to get a milestone done, its again back to my point in the title "30 Hero Kills With Special Unit For 500 credits = Trolololol" because that's what it feels like. They are only there for my kills and never really help out when I need them to. And it's even lucky if a hero bothers to even come out as most hero hug and hide with ranges heroes. Seriously, last one i got close to was a JIP match, got 95% damage as a death trooper and was about to get the final shot and some ***** that got vader on yavin ****ing saber throws and kills the hero after standing around watching me do all the work. So think it's more than fair that if i did 75%-99% the damage I deserve the progress as the name suggest it should be a team take down of a hero and the fact that a person who puts in more effort deserves it over someone who just happen to get last hit. I mean are you really gonna say I deserve this boss kill over the other players that put far more effort into it? That's why it was such a problem in Hero Hunt in SWBF2015 because no one would contribute so they have to change how next hero was selected remember? Because people would sit back and do nothing otherwise.

    http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Sgt Fergus/video/46916900
  • Zbleh
    41 posts Member
    @Sgt_Fergus i think you have to take a break of this game
Sign In or Register to comment.