criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

[Boba Fett] Blaster Disabler vs Heroes

I have begun to notice that the Blaster Disabler does not appear to be working when used in Heroes vs. Villains. This is on PS4. Not sure if this is a widespread issue.

Replies

• If the target activated something like Furious Bowcaster, then you won't see the disabled effect, but you will still turn off their buff.
    PSN: Atreus-213
    Xbox One GT: Atreus215
  • Well it doesn't seem to matter who I hit with it, whether Han, Chewie or Lando, they can still shoot when concussed. Aren't their blasters supposed to be, you know, disabled?
  • Devlin21
    8302 posts Member
    Its buggy.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Well it doesn't seem to matter who I hit with it, whether Han, Chewie or Lando, they can still shoot when concussed. Aren't their blasters supposed to be, you know, disabled?

Like I said, if they turned on a buff, disabler it turns it off. Yes they can fire normally after it. It works and is still very useful, but you can always suggest it disable outright. I'm not so sure I agree though.
    PSN: Atreus-213
    Xbox One GT: Atreus215
  • willywonka7
    1222 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Yeah it shouldn't outright disable blasters for heros.

In HvV, blaster heros blasters are the only thing that they have to stop the dark, along with maybe one special ability. If you take away their blaster, then light side becomes even more dominated than they are right now. Light side is already difficult enough, since the roll nerf, no need to take away blasters too!

I'm fine if ability takes away buffs and things like that, but not disable blaster fire.
  • Devlin21
    8302 posts Member
    Yeah it shouldn't outright disable blasters for heros.

In HvV, blaster heros blasters are the only thing that they have to stop the dark, along with maybe one special ability. If you take away their blaster, then light side becomes even more dominated than they are right now. Light side is already difficult enough, since the roll nerf, no need to take away blasters too!

I'm fine if ability takes away buffs and things like that, but not disable blaster fire.

Its only for 2 seconds.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• I tried it a few times again and it does seem to work for a few seconds. If dusabled effects can be lessened against heroes, then immobilizing ones should be too.
  • Devlin21
    8302 posts Member
    Just used it on a han, it didn't even work. It did work after tho. Its very buggy.

@XXXO77O4906 can you pass this onto the team please.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• The duration is short enough that it should work on heroes I think. At the very least give it half duration on heroes.
  • Please don't increase blaster disable on heros! It will only make HvV even more one sided then it already is!
  • Boba Already had Multi-Rockets and Anti-Hero Rockets, disabling their blasters would be unfair. Besides you could use Fuel Efficiency to help make a quick getaway after hitting them with your rockets.
    "Dude, don't call us plucky, we don't know what it means."
    Devoted worshipper of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Instagram
    Twitter
    DeviantArt
    YouTube
    346z5t0ufg6v.gif
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    Got hit with it when playing Han today, definitely worked then
    Psn: Jello770
  • Please don't increase blaster disable on heros! It will only make HvV even more one sided then it already is!

True. I just didn’t think it was activating
  • The disable star card should work like it is suppose to, it only disables abilities so far and randomly see them stop firing. It's a support debuff for team. Yes, dark side is OP with a lot of debuffs and freezes, but if something says it does something IT SHOULD WORK; I hope light side gets some buff eventually. Also, that 'concussion' effect is a joke.