criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

What's the point of Hero ships like Iden Versio TIE Fighter?

Nihil
208 posts Member
So just asking. Since the new update, it is really slow to upgrade the hero ships, and a hero ship like Iden Versio TIE Fighter, which is pretty new compared to the other ships, is low level for everyone.

But the issue is, that people like me, who played the hell out of this game since start (o.k. I had a 2 month break in Jan, Feb) the regular fighters are all upgraded at least with 3 blue cards.

So the issue is, compared to a regular TIE fighter, the TIE version of Iden Versio is weak as hell. She has nothing a regular TIF fighter can't do, and even the primary weapons are much weaker.

Her Inferno leader ability? No...better don't use it, because you just glowing like a xmas tree.

Replies

• Doesn't she get 2 proton torpedos that will miss everything?
  • JatFant
    444 posts Member
    They had to add more dark side ships as they still is disadvantage compared in numbers to other side. And that was the easiest choice cause files were in game already.
    I dont think her damage is all that bad. Tallie dps is much worse, even with the card that increase primary weapon damage at blue, she still shoots popcorn.
    I am with blue deck with her,, before the progression update I put all my hero ships at blue at least.
  • Nihil
    208 posts Member
    JatFant wrote: »
    They had to add more dark side ships as they still is disadvantage compared in numbers to other side. And that was the easiest choice cause files were in game already.
    I dont think her damage is all that bad. Tallie dps is much worse, even with the card that increase primary weapon damage at blue, she still shoots popcorn.
    I am with blue deck with her,, before the progression update I put all my hero ships at blue at least.

Have to disagree with the part of Tallie.
    HEr damage output is insane! The best before all other light side hero ships. And because her sick speed, she is one of the best surviving heroes. I have always the best killstreaks with her. And only with 3 white cards.

But I regret that I haven't upgraded the hero ships before update. Because now....leveling them is pain in the ****.