criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Eternal Force Choke State BUG as Vader

I promised it, so here it is:

Help FIX this BUG by upvoting this BUG report in Answers HQ: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Eternal-Force-Choke-State-as-Vader/m-p/6724924#M12073

This has been present since launch, and hasn't been fixed yet, unfortunately. I hope this video, and the help from the community bringing attention to this issue makes them fix it.
Tired of BUGs?
giphy.gif
Well, they'll still exist.
But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)

Replies

• RogueZeroRendar
    906 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    So many people have complained about this in the past months, yet few people actually go to Answers HQ and either upvote the one who reported the BUG, or acknowledge it has happened with them as well.

To those who don't know Answers HQ, you don't need to create an account there, it's the same as the one you use here. Just go there, login with your ea account (if you aren't logged in there already), and with this link (https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Eternal-Force-Choke-State-as-Vader/m-p/6724924#M12073) you'll go directly to the page of the report. Once there just click the Me Too button if you experienced the BUG, and click the + XP button to give credibility to the one reporting the BUG.

My goal is to get rid of those BUGs ASAP. If we don't do anything about them, DICE will focus on other things they think are more important. The DC-15LE only got fixed because hundreds of people reported and got footage about it. Same can be said about the Swapping rarities of Star Cards, Challenges which don't finish, slow move of blaster Heroes, and many others.

Can any EA member on forum back these words? @F8RGE
    We must work together forum members, EA staff and devs on DICE to make this game better, otherwise BUGs will scare the playerbase away, and the fate of SWBF2015 will strike SWBFII2017 as well.
    Tired of BUGs?
    giphy.gif
    Well, they'll still exist.
    But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • I REALLY want his original choke back, without the bugs. It was so good.