criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Let us modify and equip all the default weapons!

bqiwvc7fb0b2.jpeg

Weapons like the E11 and DC15 are so iconic. too iconic to be used 1/6th of the time you play as that class

The defaults have the same stats I’m aware, but some have scopes and some have not, they all look and sound very different.

By adding different modifications and letting them be selectable it would increase the amount of guns in the game hugely without requiring a lot of work.

Plus we have seen these weapons used by both sides in the films (e11 by Luke and co, E5 used by Amidala and co on Naboo)

Weapons like the F11 have modifications like stocks shown to be used in the films. Phasma and all FO captains have additional stocks.

Replies

• DrX2345
    2888 posts Member
    Yes, please. They need stuff like Reduced Recoil, Improved Cooling and one other. Maybe Ion Shot or Dual Zoom? Actually, Improved Range might work well.
    OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
  • F11 - Stock - Rapid fire - Cooling

E11 - Explosive shot - Cooling - Range

E5 - improved range - night vision - explosive shot

A280 - Improved range - rapid fire -ion shot

DC15S - Rapid fire - stock - cooling

EFH - Stock - Dual Zoom - bolt speed

This is just assault. Easy enough to add 6 new weapons to the game and it’s something that could be done easily with every single class.
  • The default weapons need a damage boost also... Or better yet I'd like to see all classes (ex vehicles) have two-hit health.

There is an option in arcade for one-hit which I enable religiously for both sides for realism. I think multiplayer could do with this too. It's annoying when you double headshot another player and they somehow survive and one-hit kill you with a shot to the chest using a pistol.
    Alone against all these droids....? Hmph... they don't stand a chance.
  • GoodBytes wrote: »
    The default weapons need a damage boost also... Or better yet I'd like to see all classes (ex vehicles) have two-hit health.

There is an option in arcade for one-hit which I enable religiously for both sides for realism. I think multiplayer could do with this too. It's annoying when you double headshot another player and they somehow survive and one-hit kill you with a shot to the chest using a pistol.

Agree ttk needs to come down a lot. Not to cod levels, but somewhere closer to battlefield levels would be good
  • 100% agree, I'd love to run around as a battle droid with the F-11D or the E-11.