criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Achievement and Trophy Glitched- please Fix ASAP

The force is strong with this one Achievement/ Trophy (playing to rank 50). I am currently level 45 and have only 88% progression on the progress bar. My friend hit 50 4 days ago and it still has not popped. Many gamers have been reporting the problem on Trueachievments.com.

Dear EA- please fix this issue, as this is probably more important then any of the other issues in the game. My opinion of coarse.

Thank you for taking the time to read

Replies

• Yep totally agree. I am sitting at Level 49, the achievement reads 96% therefore I will not get the achievement(2% out). I will not play this game until it is fixed. A shame all that effort has been put in not to get rewarded. I have a few mates that are the same 2% out on the tracker and are also refusing to play until it is fixed. So please fix this EA.
  • WHATAMIDOOOOING
    5 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    I too am at 98% with level 50. Do I just need to keep playing more until it starts to register? @F8RGE
  • Same here. Level 50 but only at 98%.
  • maddogmarc wrote: »
    Same here. Level 50 but only at 98%.

We are all in the same trashy situation cus EA/DICE cant handle simple thingk as achivements or milestones :-D
  • L3wY
    57 posts Member
    maddogmarc wrote: »

We are all in the same trashy situation cus EA/DICE cant handle simple thingk as achivements or milestones :-D

Technically they can't handle anything.
    "May the Force be with you...always!"
    ''Do, or do not, there is no try!"
  • I’m not trolling, but can someone explain how this is more important than fixing glitches in gameplay or even balance? Sure it needs to be fixed but I’m just curious to why so many feel so strongly about it.
  • L3wY wrote: »
    maddogmarc wrote: »

Technically they can't handle anything.

yep it is EA/DICE barely hold their urine :-D :-D :-D Kek life maters!!!!
  • I’m not trolling, but can someone explain how this is more important than fixing glitches in gameplay or even balance? Sure it needs to be fixed but I’m just curious to why so many feel so strongly about it.

It's the last achievement I need until I have the game at 100%. Not a necessity by any means, but it'd be nice to have it checked off.
  • I'm having the same issue with this achievement. I'm at level 48 but my completion percentage is only at 92. Can we please get this bug fixed? I'm a bit of an achievement hunter and this is one of the last three i need for this game. 

• Definitely still a problem...

Just hit 50 on xbox, reading 98%...

This game is such a mess. How could Dice/EA botch this so bad?
  • Ok, so the achievement took its sweet time to fully unlock...?