criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission

Spawn point in HvV

I can’t seriously be the only one that hates the spawning points in HvV right? I have spawned in a group of bad guys and have gotten gangbanged by the whole enemy team literally seconds after I spawned, either I spawn in front of a ***** or the ***** spawns behind me and it think it needs to be fixed in my opinion

Replies

• Was this on Death Star 2? It only has happen to me on that map
  • Was this on Death Star 2? It only has happen to me on that map

No bro this has happened to me on maps such as Takadona and Theed so far and deathstar too

• TMF
    159 posts Member
    Honestly ever since they messed up the blaster heroes run speed (which is fixed now) these spawn points have been buggy. I think it was to compensate for the slow speeds but still, you were spawning on top of the enemy or in the middle of a battle and die instantly. This does need to be fixed on every map. Been saying this since day one of the patch before last.
    -TMFgun3r
  • TMF wrote: »
    Honestly ever since they messed up the blaster heroes run speed (which is fixed now) these spawn points have been buggy. I think it was to compensate for the slow speeds but still, you were spawning on top of the enemy or in the middle of a battle and die instantly. This does need to be fixed on every map. Been saying this since day one of the patch before last.
    Yeah bro especially in a mode where the point is not to die when you are the target and you lose points because you spawn in a group of bad guys and get destroyed

• VERY VERY BAD. I’ve had Iden spawn behind me and put her gun to my head and end me in two seconds, I’ve had Maul spawn behind me and take me out in two seconds, it’s bad, very bad.
  • TMF
    159 posts Member
    VERY VERY BAD. I’ve had Iden spawn behind me and put her gun to my head and end me in two seconds, I’ve had Maul spawn behind me and take me out in two seconds, it’s bad, very bad.

You can say that again, over and over until the spawns are fixed
    -TMFgun3r