criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Question For Pc players

What does this symbol mean, The guys name is pray, am seeing it alot now, sorry for the language :D llio7yi1vc3t.jpg

Replies

• IIPrest0nII
    3918 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Maybe that guy used some symbol in his language, but the game could not identify it. I mean probably he has a keyboard with two different language layouts.

Just my theory :)
    SWBF Forums Senior Moderator/ Check out the forum rules & guidelines
  • Lol put people online they abuse each other
  • massika
    229 posts Member
    I'm almost sure they are Russians, their alphabet is completely different from the European-American one
  • Ah okay thanks! :) :D :D
  • Swallow my c um ahahahahaha
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• I don't understand why so many games doesn't come with simple Unicode characters support. Even if you can't understand Russian, the Cyrillic text should be visible, not blocked. Often, by simply reading the characters, you get the gist of it; there are similarities between Indo-European languages after all. At worst, there's some text you don't understand. Still looks much better than long lines of blocks.
  • Your font type doesn't support russian or asian characters. They will be replaced with rectangles.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Can someone tell me what it means if anyone types "w" in the chat?
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

I don't know for sure with BF2 but a lot of games it means that bumped their chat key and then tried to walk :p

I don't know for sure with BF2 but a lot of games it means that bumped their chat key and then tried to walk :p

Yup I do that alot
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif