criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Wookiee Warriors more OP than Chewbacca in GA!!!

I have just had enough of the Wookiee Warriors being ridicuously OP! The fact that they are better than Chewbacca in Galactic Assault is really saying a lot. Let me first explain why the Wookiee Warrior is more effective than Chewie in GA. The Wookiee's bowcaster is just as powerful as Chewie's when on overload. Despite the slowdown during overload, it is incredibly powerful and can really do damage to heroes. Lately I've not been able to understand exactly what makes the Wookiee really strong when using overload as the Super Battle Droid, Death Trooper, & Flametrooper have it too until now. The Wookiee warrior is capable of rolling while using Overload whereas the Death Trooper and Super Battle Droid can't. For me to move faster when under fire, the Death Trooper or Super Battle Droid would have to cancel their overload ability. This isn't the case for the Wookiee as they can roll away and continue using overload to their heart's content until the ability runs out. That makes the Wookiee less limited using overload and causes unbalancing compared to the Death Trooper and Super Battle Droid.

Second, the Wookiees don't show up on the minimap compared to Chewbacca so they can get a better flank and obliterate enemies with Overload or a thermal implode.

Third, their grenade is the strongest of all the enforcers. The Super Battle Droid's is a rocket that does the same damage as a jet trooper. The Death Trooper's sonic implode blinds enemies while marking them (which is more helpful) & the Flametrooper's incendiary grenade does damage constantly to enemies in flames. The Wookiee's thermal imploder has a huge blast radius when combined with the right star card and instant kills any enemies not buffed up close to it. When there are a large amount of Wookiee's, they can just spam thermal imploders and it just becomes explosive spam and it gets annoying. Chewie's shocks enemies, but doesn't kill them.

Lastly, the Wookiees can heal up to full health. With their fortify ability, they get a huge amount of health like around 500 to 600 with the right star card making them like heroes to a minimum. This makes them really hard to kill. I can say the same for the other enforcers, but I've never really struggled too much with them even when they use fortify as they have their own weaknesses while Wookiee Warriors are a nightmare up close. And when you are a hero trying to damage them up close, they can drain your health like nothing else with a Fortify + Overload combination. Darth Maul for instance can strike a Wookiee, but when they start using overload and fortify, they can just roll away and go ballistic with its bowcaster. Chewie may have his shock grenade + furious bowcaster combo, but at least his health gets dropped while the Wookiee can take cover and go back to full health A-OK.

Also because of the fact that the Wookiee Warriors are the only light side enforcers, they're way more frequent when fighting them and most the time when I am fighting them, they become really annoying and needs to become nerfed once again. Not sure how without making them too useless, but one thing that can be done is to limit their availability after death to like 30 seconds similarly to how the LAAT got changed on Kamino. Since for most players, they die over and over again picking the Wookiee constantly and it just overwhelms the team.

Replies

• Devlin21
    8294 posts Member
    They are fine
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Chewie needs more health
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    I prefer Chewie
    Psn: Jello770
  • Yes they are OP, especially for their overload and for the regen at full with the addition of the boost
  • I like them both
  • bfloo
    13731 posts Member
    But Chewie has a laugh emote :)
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Shenanigans.
  • Clone201
    3489 posts Member
    Put the blame to the developers for them making Enforcers stronger than some of the heroes.
    Man! Could this game get any more broken?
  • Batman20
    1336 posts Member
    yeah they still are slightly op in GA would be nice to see some small changes made
  • BryantG92
    29 posts Member
    I hate the Sonic Imploder, I think it should have a knockdown effect or immediately put enemy blasters on overheat. The blinding isn’t even that bad and the only thing useful about it is the spotting. I think all Enforcers should be able to dodge while in Overload if the Wookies can.
  • BryantG92 wrote: »
    I hate the Sonic Imploder, I think it should have a knockdown effect or immediately put enemy blasters on overheat. The blinding isn’t even that bad and the only thing useful about it is the spotting. I think all Enforcers should be able to dodge while in Overload if the Wookies can.

I completely agree with this. The sonic imploder is practically worthless. I also hate not being able to roll with all Enforcers when overload is activated. I also love wookie warriors, so I'd hate to see them nerfed once again. Maybe a star card for Chewie to have a thermal detonator instead of a stun grenade. In GA, a thermal detonator would be much more useful than the stun grenade.
  • DarthCapa2
    2547 posts Member
    Batman20 wrote: »
    yeah they still are slightly op in GA would be nice to see some small changes made

Tell this to all the players that abuse them and for thus don't want a right nerf for them
  • Col_Burton wrote: »
    I completely agree with this. The sonic imploder is practically worthless. I also hate not being able to roll with all Enforcers when overload is activated. I also love wookie warriors, so I'd hate to see them nerfed once again. Maybe a star card for Chewie to have a thermal detonator instead of a stun grenade. In GA, a thermal detonator would be much more useful than the stun grenade.
    Yep, being able to swap out gear for Chewie would be a nice addition.

5gyfxhxo6249.jpg
  • Clone201 wrote: »
    Put the blame to the developers for them making Enforcers stronger than some of the heroes.

Maybe with the new focused thread on enforcer something can change..