criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

More variety to light side enforcers necessary

There needs to be more variety wit the light side enforcers because right now the only enforcer for the light side are Wookiee Warriors. It makes the light side slightly less interesting in variation as the dark side has a Super Battle Droid, Death Trooper, & a Flametrooper. Also because of this issue, I fight Wookiees far more frequently and it gets stale over time.

Perhaps the Wookiee Warriors can only be available on the Prequel Trilogy maps with a new enforcer on the Original & Sequel Trilogy maps. Not sure what as the light side has been less varied with their units, but there needs to be variety so I'm not forced to choose or fight the Wookiee Warrior over and over again.

Replies

• Even though they already have the prequel enforcer, I'd love to see a generic Jedi Knight. would have plenty of options for their upcoming customization improvements too.

The wookies do seem kinda odd though in the original and sequel maps since they basically only show up on Kashyyyk in ROTS. Just some kind of commando unit would be fine for variety.
  • I know. I mean clones have heavier units so the can incorporate something like that on Kamino.
    Bahlof wrote: »
    Even though they already have the prequel enforcer, I'd love to see a generic Jedi Knight. would have plenty of options for their upcoming customization improvements too.

The wookies do seem kinda odd though in the original and sequel maps since they basically only show up on Kashyyyk in ROTS. Just some kind of commando unit would be fine for variety.

• Clone Enforcer on Camino should be a Clone Commando or Arc Trooper.
    "Dude, don't call us plucky, we don't know what it means."
    Devoted worshipper of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Instagram
    Twitter
    DeviantArt
    YouTube
    346z5t0ufg6v.gif