criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

TL-50 in SW Battlefront I was a three barrel design not a single barrel

Prod2710
61 posts Member
edited April 2018
The TL-50 in SW Battlefront I was a triangle three barrel design is the reason why the weapon put out so much damage. For every trigger pull three rounds were fired. What happened for the TL-50 to become a single barrel design in SW Battlefront 2?

The TL-50 description: Heavy blaster features triple barrels and a secondary fire option.
Post edited by Prod2710 on

Replies

• You can get the 3-barrel TL-50 by unlocking the "Secondary Fire" mod. In campaign and on Iden Versio in multiplayer, it is attached by default.

Arcade mode needs 20v20 and starfighter battles for Battlefront II!!!

#soloplayersmatter #singleplayersmatter #offlinegamersmatter
  • Lionbite
    152 posts Member
    Correction, it does not shoot 3 bolt at a time.
    The 3 barrels are just the reason why the rate of fire is insane with this blaster, they doconcecutive follow up shots in ull auto in this order: Top barrel fires, Right fires, Left fires, Top fires etc... and all this extremly fast.
    It was the same in its Original game Star Wars jedi Knight Outcast and maybe in the previous episodes of this saga.
  • jdvmoshfnglz.jpeg
    Obviously, many have not looked closely at the TL-50 from SW BF1
  • Lionbite wrote: »
    Correction, it does not shoot 3 bolt at a time.
    The 3 barrels are just the reason why the rate of fire is insane with this blaster, they doconcecutive follow up shots in ull auto in this order: Top barrel fires, Right fires, Left fires, Top fires etc... and all this extremly fast.
    It was the same in its Original game Star Wars jedi Knight Outcast and maybe in the previous episodes of this saga.

The TL-50 is not set up with a rotating barrel system like a mini gun.
  • F3N15H1
    70 posts Member
    It doesn't rotate, it's one barrel at a time in a static position, if you look again in sw2015 the muzzle flash comes in a different barrel aways, I don't know if it's like this in bf2 but in the first one it was.
  • Prod2710
    61 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    F3N15H1 wrote: »
    It doesn't rotate, it's one barrel at a time in a static position, if you look again in sw2015 the muzzle flash comes in a different barrel aways, I don't know if it's like this in bf2 but in the first one it was.
    The description says “Heavy blaster features TRIPLE barrels and a secondary fire option.” Triple is THREE. The heavy blaster was designed to fire out of three barrels in a triangle pattern with the secondary fire being the forth barrel just like a M203.