criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Hero/Villain Pair Concept- Padme and Jango

Padme Amidala

Health: 650
Health Regen: 50
Health Regen Delay: 6 seconds
Max Health Regen: 250
Movement Speed: Medium
Roll Cooldown: Mediun
Roll Distance: Medium
Jump Height: Low

Primary Weapon:
ELG-3A Holdout Blaster Pistol

Damage: 60 damage to 20m, 59-41 damage from 21-29m, 40 damage 30+m
Fire Mode: Semi-automatic
Fire Rate: Medium
Cooling Power: Medium
Accuracy- High
Recoil- Medium

Secondary Weapon:
E-5 Blaster Rifle

Damage: 50 to 15m, 49-36 from 16-29m, 35 at 30+m
Fire Mode: Automatic
Fire Rate: Medium-high

Abilities

Stun Shot- Padme switches her holdout blaster over to stun mode, allowing her to fire a single stun pulse, which does 30 damage and stuns an enemy it hits for 2 seconds. 18 second cooldown
Reference for ability:

Aggressive Negotiations- Padme switches to an enhanced E-5 blaster rifle for 28 seconds, firing it reduces the remaining time on the clock faster. 18 second cooldown.
Reference for ability:

Inspiring Presence- Activating it allows Padme to immediately begin health regen for herself and all allies within an 8m radius, if health regen is interrupted by enemy damage while Inspiring presence is active, the delay for the next regen is halved. Additionally, Padme's ELG-3A builds up 15% less heat while Inspiring Presence is active. 12 second active time, 20 second cooldown.

Star Cards
-Stun shot does 40/50/60/70 damage.
-Stun shot stuns enemies for 2.1/2.2/2.3/2.4 seconds.
-If an enemy affected by stun shot is killed before the stun ends, the cooldown of the next stun shot is reduced by 15/20/25/30%
-Padme's Aggressive Negotiations lasts 15/20/25/30% longer
-E-5 shots reduce 15/20/25/30% less active time during Aggressive Negotiations
-Padme's ELG-3A builds 20/25/30/35% less heat while Inspiring Presence is active.
-Padme and all affected allies gain 4/6/8/10% damage reduction during Inspiring Presence.
-Inspiring Presence lasts 15/16/17/18 seconds
-Padme regains 20 health for each defeated trooper and 20/40/60/80 health for each defeated villain.

Standard Outfit

Geonosis Outfit
239812_1242999059033_full.jpg

Optional Outfits

Geonosis Outfit Ripped
MV5BMTMxNjUyMjc5NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzM0NTI4NA@@._V1._SX640_SY946_.jpg

Clone Wars Action Outfit
2eabeb1c5bb05b07d044ac899dc7eef9.jpg

Emotes
“So this is how liberty dies...with thunderous applause”
“I was not elected to watch my people die while you discuss this invasion in a committee!”

Jango Fett

Health: 650
Health Regen: 50
Health Regen Delay:6 seconds
Max Health Regen: 200
Movement Speed: Medium
Dash Cooldown: Medium
Dash Distance: High
Jump Height: Low

Weapons:

2x WESTAR-34 Pistols

Damage: 40 damage to 10m, 39-31 damage from 11-19m, 30 damage from 20+m
Fire Mode: Semi-automatic technically, but treated as automatic in-game to make it easier to fire quickly while flying.
Fire Rate: Technically medium, but since there are two the fire rate will appear to be very fast.
Cooling Power- Medium
Accuracy- Medium
Recoil- Medium

Wrist-mounted Flamethrower

Damage: 40 per second < 4m, 30 per second from 4-8m. Each second an enemy is in contact with the flame, they additionally are hit with a 3 second damage over time affect, which deals 30 damage per second. Maximum of 2 damage over time affects per target.

Note: Much like Boba Fett, Jango can't zoom in, his left trigger instead controls his Jetpack. Melee attack uses Jango's wrist blades in place of Boba's flamethrower melee.

Abilities:

Whipcord Thrower- Jango fires a whipcord at the closest enemy inside of a 10m, 45 degree cone, which ties them up and pulls them closer to Jango, leaving them stunned for 1 second after they have been pulled closer. 20 second cooldown

Mandalorian Training- Jango calls upon his Mandalorian combat training, which boosts melee damage by 40%, allows him to run 20% faster, reduces heat build up on his WESTAR-34 pistols by 20%, and reduces his health regen delay by 30%. 12 second duration, 20 second cooldown.

Flamethrower- Jango switches to his wrist-mounted flamethrower for 20 seconds, using the flamethrower reduces active time faster. 20 second cooldown

Star Cards
-Increases the area of the the Whipcord thrower's cone by 10/20/30/40%
-The whipcord thrower stuns enemies for 1.2/1.4/1.6/1.8 seconds.
-Mandalorian training reduces health regen delay by 35/40/45/50% while active.
-Mandalorian training reduces heat build-up of the WESTAR-34 pistols by 25/30/35/40%
-Jango uses 20/25/30/35% less active time while firing his flamethrower.
-Jango gains 7/14/21/28% damage reduction while using flamethrower.
-Jango's maximum health regen is increased by 25/50/75/100
-Jango uses 5/10/15/20% less jetpack fuel while flying
-Jango gains 20 health for each defeated trooper and 20/40/60/80 health for each defeated hero.

Standard Outfit
star-wars-episode-ii-attack-of-the-clones.jpg

Optional Outfit
No Helmet
Temuera-Morrison-Boba-Fett-Spinoff.jpg?65b2bb

Emotes
“I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe”
“Always a pleasure to meet a Jedi”
“There can be no mistakes this time”
“Well we won't be seeing him again”

Replies

• As good as the padme concept is, I’d prefer padme as a Leia skin
  • As good as the padme concept is, I’d prefer padme as a Leia skin

Hmm, I don't really like the idea of having skins for other characters in place of new characters.
  • Yeah. I agree. Nice work though I like your ideas
  • Tony21mike wrote: »
    Yeah. I agree. Nice work though I like your ideas

Thanks. I have more of these planned, including Anakin/Dooku, Obi-Wan/Grievous, Chirrut/IG-88, Baze/Dengar, Ahsoka/Ventress, and Sabine/Thrawn. I already did a Mace Windu/Sidious one which you can find here: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/102662/hero-villain-pair-concept-sidious-and-mace-windu
  • We all know how flame thrower worked out in the last game.... We even see it now in flame trooper... Bad.

How about he just becomes carbon copy of himself from Star wars bounty Hunter Video game.

Back mounted missile launcher, (Like Hans grenade).

Auto lock Saber dart that deals High damage to 1-2 targets, long cooldown.

Grappling hook can be used to drag enemies with jetpack for bonus damage, They have option to break free by tapping button like with vader.

700 HP, 250 regen, he uses kicks and punches like in his game too for melee.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • We all know how flame thrower worked out in the last game.... We even see it now in flame trooper... Bad.

How about he just becomes carbon copy of himself from Star wars bounty Hunter Video game.

Back mounted missile launcher, (Like Hans grenade).

Auto lock Saber dart that deals High damage to 1-2 targets, long cooldown.

Grappling hook can be used to drag enemies with jetpack for bonus damage, They have option to break free by tapping button like with vader.

700 HP, 250 regen, he uses kicks and punches like in his game too for melee.

I personally don't find the Flame Trooper that bad, his initial dps is a little low, but the DoT makes up for that. A few days ago I played a Takodana match where the enemy team managed to capture the final phase by camping the 3 doors into the capture point room with flame troopers, we couldn't do anything to stop them, they are great at holding chokepoints like that.

Looking at my current numbers, the initial DPS on Jango's flamethrower is too low at 40 per second, that's really not alot in HvV, Palpatine does 120 per second with his lightning with longer range. I would edit it and boost it up to probably 70 or 80 damage per second in initial damage, with the 3 second damage over time effect that does an additional 90 damage, but unfortunately edited threads need mod approval so the thread would disappear for several hours until mods approved it if I did.

I considered doing the back mounted missile for Jango, but decided that I wanted my Jango build to feel different from Boba, and since Boba is all missile abilities in BF2, I decided against it.

The ability to drag enemies on whipcord while using jetpack sounds cool, but honestly sounds like it would be hard for the devs to implement animation wise, and possibly even overpowered in Heroes vs Villains, since Jango could whipcord enemies then drag them off of ledges on maps like Kamino and Kashyyyk.

My melee animation for him would use those wrist-blades he has, he'd swing them at enemies with sort of a karate-chop motion.
  • Great Concept
  • Cool! This actually inspires me to make concept for Padmé as well!
    Current Topics:
    Hero/Villain Star Card Concepts
    Leia Organa Ability Improvements

b1p3arep6n15.png
    PSN / Twitter: PlayersPurity

❝ 𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩. 𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙛𝙪𝙡, 𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙧! ❞
    - Captain Phasma

• Also, would you consider on maybe making a concept for Jyn and Krennic?
  • masontcarr wrote: »
    Also, would you consider on maybe making a concept for Jyn and Krennic?

I might at some point, though most likely DICE is just going to copy/paste them from Battlefront 1 with a few minor changes if they do add them to Battlefront 2 eventually.
  • masontcarr wrote: »
    Also, would you consider on maybe making a concept for Jyn and Krennic?

I might at some point, though most likely DICE is just going to copy/paste them from Battlefront 1 with a few minor changes if they do add them to Battlefront 2 eventually.

Ok. maybe they might have new emotes, new skins, and maybe new abilities.
  • If the left trigger activate jango's second pistol. It sounds better that the left trigger is for the left pistol and the right trigger is for the right pistol (like the way players use the arc trooper's dual wielded pistols)
  • Tomer wrote: »
    If the left trigger activate jango's second pistol. It sounds better that the left trigger is for the left pistol and the right trigger is for the right pistol (like the way players use the arc trooper's dual wielded pistols)

Jetpack is tied to left trigger though.
  • Jango should have the rocket on his jetpack as an ability, the flamethrower should be his melee
    -EatThatPie
  • Padme Amidala

Secondary Weapon:
    E-5 Blaster Rifle

Damage: 50 to 15m, 49-36 from 16-29m, 35 at 30+m
    Fire Mode: Automatic
    Fire Rate: Medium-high

Aggressive Negotiations- Padme switches to an enhanced E-5 blaster rifle for 28 seconds, firing it reduces the remaining time on the clock faster. 18 second cooldown.

I agree with everything but this. This is too much like Leia. I say, instead of an E5 give her an enhanced stinger pistol that damages and visually tags enemies through walls for the duration.