criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar
Battle Point Event Heroes Unleashed

Lando vs Han Solo

Prev1
Who is better out of the 2? I like Lando alot though. He seems more versatile.

Replies

• Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    I like playing Lando in GA, because his sharp shot is amazing there, but Hans damage output in HvV is insane
    Psn: Jello770
  • Dash
    11609 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    I prefer Han, but Lando can pull of Miracles though. Like Hail Mary moments that you won’t forget.

It comes down to the player/player Experience/skill, and comfort with either Hero really.
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Yeah his multi shot can do some damage. Lando is more of a strategist character but weaker in dps
  • I suck with the detonate charge, so Lando for me. Smoke screen is pretty useless if you ask me though.
  • The better question is: who sucks worst? both get wasted in GA anywhere but behind their team.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • AbyssWatch3r
    4974 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    In that regard I'll give it to Han, only because he at least has a full ability lineup. And can fight at range far more effectively. Lando only has two abilities basically. Trash. Both need heal cards, and Lando needs disruption back big time. Smokes useless against troopers or anybody that can see.
    Post edited by AbyssWatch3r on
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • Elusive_DJ
    3141 posts Member
    I don't use either in GA.

They're more like heroes you would only play in HvV.
    ⦗ XBOX GT: EIusive DJ⦘~ "The Knights of Gareth are eternal..." ✔
    \⧹If you happen to have ANY ideas for any hero you desire to have in Battlefront 2, Let me know in a DM!⧸/
    How to make Every Hero Viable in Battlefront 2

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member
    Both are good but for GA I would take Lando. If your are currently playing in a choke point area, han can wreck with his detonate charge.
  • DrX2345
    2888 posts Member
    In GA I would probably go for Lando if he's available and I've got enough points, Han if not. Both are fun IMO. I like Lando's abilities, and he can be very effective against single heroes because you just wait til they're close, then chuck down a Disruptor trap, stun them, and spam into their face. Boom. Dead.
    I don't play HvV, so no comment.
    OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
  • MC_XIX
    1753 posts Member
    I prefer Han for HvV. His abilities are great for killing villains in the shortest time possible, and his damage output is awesome. Unfortunately his sustainability leaves a lot to be desired, but he's very viable in the right hands.
  • t3hBar0n
    5001 posts Member
    I prefer lando, he just has way more health.
  • Cant wait to upgrade my stun grenade because now I'm not very successful with it
  • Yeah that cape is boss.
  • Dash
    11609 posts Member
    Yeah that cape is boss.
    :sunglasses:
    5u3rg5vbxvhy.jpeg

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Devlin21
    8325 posts Member
    t3hBar0n wrote: »

Yea, 800 health but no way to get it back. I would gladly give up extra health for hok.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Han feels weak in comparison to Lando. I have a lot more fun using him, any way.
  • Ye my boi Lando "the Calrissian" Calrissian.
    We need a Tier System for the Heroes. It would justify the "op-ness" of Vader over Han and Chewbacca. It would cost much more to unlock Vader, and would require you to save a lot more than for other heroes and vehicles, but it would be rewarding in the end...

"It would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames
  • Danxoln
    2473 posts Member
    They are both situational, I started maining Han because his Detonite charge was amazing for choke points and getting satisfying multi kills. But I use Lando now because he's a bit longer range and good in open areas. I like them both for different reasons
  • TheStalker88
    6084 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    I really wish Lando's stun grenade would stun upon impact. Would give him that extra edge as he isn't as powerful with a pistol though multi shot hits pretty hard when it does.
  • t3hBar0n
    5001 posts Member
    t3hBar0n wrote: »

Yea, 800 health but no way to get it back. I would gladly give up extra health for hok.

True, but Han has no regen either... hence why I would pick Lando over Han because he just has more of their most limited resource.
  • Speaking of multi shot, do you have to aim at the first target while locked on to hit all 3?
  • I prefer Lando myself

Sharpshot kills are oh so satisfying and let's not forget those lovely lines
    Ponds main

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • TheStalker88
    6084 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Now Im on level 17 waiting until I hit 20 to unlock cards. Don't know which ones are necessary. I remember getting stunned alot by Lando players, what cards increase stun radius? My Lando almost never stuns anyone while I get owned by stun nades.

Also what does In the Zone card do? Flushing your gun perfectly increases something
  • univurshul
    1667 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Han HvV so easy to level him up. He's also great next to Leia in GA under the bubble, but suffers alone running around.

Played Lando only a handful in GA, but had a great time on Starkiller w/him
    Let's all remember that Luke's hand didn't clank to the stone when he vanished....Everything organic disappears as a force ghost. The in-organic stays...

• rollind24
    5664 posts Member
    Jello770 wrote: »
    I like playing Lando in GA, because his sharp shot is amazing there, but Hans damage output in HvV is insane

I just started using Han today in HvV to level him up. I feel like a fool for not using him earlier than today
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • unit900000
    3255 posts Member
    both are good in GA when used right and picked on the right map/phase and I personally find my self using han more then lando in GA but honestly its up in the air who is better in GA as lando has more health so he can survive longer but I find han to be more useful in GA then lando most of the time.

for HvV its no contest lando is easily better even with less DPS he is easily one of the best light side heroes for HvV do to his stun and he is my go to when dealing with Iden witch says enough about how strong he is.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000

• Dash
    11609 posts Member
    rollind24 wrote: »

I just started using Han today in HvV to level him up. I feel like a fool for not using him earlier than today

As my little cousin says “Han makes people SPLODE”!!! :lol:

rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Devlin21
    8325 posts Member
    Now Im on level 17 waiting until I hit 20 to unlock cards. Don't know which ones are necessary. I remember getting stunned alot by Lando players, what cards increase stun radius? My Lando almost never stuns anyone while I get owned by stun nades.

Also what does In the Zone card do? Flushing your gun perfectly increases something

Best ga build is disabler lifetime, hot and cold, and wide eyed.

For hvv just switch out disabler lifetime for maximized efficiency.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• rollind24
    5664 posts Member
    rollind24 wrote: »

As my little cousin says “Han makes people SPLODE”!!! :lol:

I’ve been having a blast knocking Bobas out of the sky with the detonate charge lol
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Han is stronger in the hands of headhunters, Lando is much more forgiving.
  • Dash
    11609 posts Member
    TSOdinson wrote: »
    Han is stronger in the hands of headhunters, Lando is much more forgiving.

I am MEAN when I play Han. But I’m down right Ruthless when I play Bossk.

rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Devlin21
    8325 posts Member
    Is there a limit to how many people landos Sharp shot hits?
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• unit900000
    3255 posts Member

I dont know but if there is its not really note worthy cause you can hit a crazy amount of people with it.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000

• Devlin21
    8325 posts Member
    unit900000 wrote: »

I dont know but if there is its not really note worthy cause you can hit a crazy amount of people with it.

And his disabler hides him from radar. Dang hes so good.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Now Im on level 17 waiting until I hit 20 to unlock cards. Don't know which ones are necessary. I remember getting stunned alot by Lando players, what cards increase stun radius? My Lando almost never stuns anyone while I get owned by stun nades.

Best ga build is disabler lifetime, hot and cold, and wide eyed.

For hvv just switch out disabler lifetime for maximized efficiency.

Cool, thanks for the tip.
  • unit900000 wrote: »

Like the whole time it's active? Wish it could disable on impact too. Would make Lando even better, but I can't complain. I have fun with him even with low tier cards.
  • Devlin21
    8325 posts Member
    unit900000 wrote: »

Like the whole time it's active? Wish it could disable on impact too. Would make Lando even better, but I can't complain. I have fun with him even with lo w tier cards.

Yep, and with disable lifetime, it last for 15 extra seconds or 15 total, cant remember rn. But i think its 15 extra.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Cool!
  • unit900000
    3255 posts Member
    has anyone used lando while defending on jakku P3 on the left side? I feel like his sharp shot would be great there but I all ways camp on the right side with rey/han sense its so easy to defend so I have never got the chance to try it.

• Han is a game changer in HvV in the right hands.
  • Dash
    11609 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Han is a game changer in HvV in the right hands.

100% Truth. And his Dialogue/Chatter is second to NONE.

Han “Smack Talk” Solo FTW!!! :sunglasses: wqpl6zbsg2sf.gif

rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• He’s a beast man, and like u say, his lines are classic.
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member

5 is the limit
  • Devlin21
    8325 posts Member

5 is the limit

They need to add a star card to increase the limit, would so use that.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• TheStalker88
    6084 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Which is better for Lando, Quick Shock or Hot and Cold? Any way to shock people with a consistent rate?
  • I enjoy playing as both, but Han is my favourite cause of the damage he can cause. Also, Lando's smoke bomb is a bit pointless IMO.
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    Which is better for Lando, Quick Shock or Hot and Cold? Any way to shock people with a consistent rate?
    Extra health and extended shock duration are essential for HvV, so both
  • TheStalker88
    6084 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    So ditch maximized efficiency in favor of hot and cold? Hmmm I guess
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    So ditch maximized efficiency in favor of hot and cold? Hmmm I guess

Well I use, Hot and Cold, Quick Shock, and Maximized Efficiency for HvV, then for GA I swap out Quick Shock for Disabler Lifetime