criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

Ps4 player reveal glitch

I will dig out the video but I played a strike at Maz's castle and for 95% of the round every last one of the enemy team was revealed aka wall hack style.....anybody else seen this?

Replies

• I haven’t seen it, but in Maz’s castle there is a lot of bugs. Specially one that makes the enemies walk under the floor.
  • It's not a bug. There is an authorized area right behind the castle.
  • DrX2345
    2888 posts Member
    I will dig out the video but I played a strike at Maz's castle and for 95% of the round every last one of the enemy team was revealed aka wall hack style.....anybody else seen this?
    SP4MDU3Z wrote: »
    It's not a bug. There is an authorized area right behind the castle.
    Uhhh... Wait, what? That wasn't what he was saying, @SP4MDU3Z . Being outside the zone doesn't reveal you to the enemy team.

Probably just a random bug, although it could have been a glitched out/hacked Scan Dart from your team.
    OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
  • Devlin21
    8325 posts Member
    Everything is a wall hack now, rey, turrets, flash grenades and scan darts.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Old_fella_1963
    4697 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    It was a glitch...it continued across a round also same players next map and it disappeared...was weird....I assumed they could see us too :-)

I seriously doubt any hacks were involved
  • Seastorm wrote: »
    I haven’t seen it, but in Maz’s castle there is a lot of bugs. Specially one that makes the enemies walk under the floor.

....you mean the down stairs cellar route that almost nobody ever takes :-)
  • I played blast on tatooine today and the enemies were revealed on my officers radar,
  • I played blast on tatooine today and the enemies were revealed on my officers radar,

Not the same - that was somebody using infiltration eg standard in game