criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

lag lag lag

The lag in this game is terrible (play in Xbox One X) and disturb me more each day.

I play other games like Battlefield 1, Battlefront 1, Fornite or Gears of War 4. And i haven't got these lag problems. But with the BF2 is always always.
ddw3rc11mp2j.jpg

Replies

• The lag in this game is terrible (play in Xbox One X) and disturb me more each day.

I play other games like Battlefield 1, Battlefront 1, Fornite or Gears of War 4. And i haven't got these lag problems. But with the BF2 is always always.

same here, i have 20mbps download and 5mbps upload and this is the only game that gives me trouble
  • HvV_pro
    448 posts Member
    Bumpdiggity
  • I agree with you to reassure you it's not just on the XBox so unfortunately on the PS4 ...
    It is really bad especially in air combat because the opponents were so strangely lagged away that you can not target them absolutely.
    It gets really nice when the game is doing all about it, that you definitely destroyed by making an air-ground attack, ensures that you kiss the ground or embrace with a tree on Kashyyk with your fighter.
  • Yes, the lag causes many of my "DEFEATED" deaths. I seem to dodge but because of lag I died before I dodged and I get returned a half second to where I got shot, didn't make a turn or didn't shoot first. So common it's just part of the game for me now, but I know I'm better than my KD, but I have no control because I don't have Jedi reflexes.
  • I dont really care about the K / D but for example on the Starkiller base, there is an invisible wall. So if you make an attack on the troops with your fighter, who are standing on top of the stairs (Phase 2) and you are flying closer, you will explode about 20 meters in front of the wall ... that's really not funny anymore :(
  • On PS4 the game was unplayable last night
    a complete disaster
    stuttering,players rubberbanding & teleporting!
    the worst experience so far
    i was playing with a friend & we had to switch 3 servers!!!
  • Thats true, i saw playing my friend on XBox and they have much more of this problems, it's really heavy since the last patch. For Example he follow an enemy Hunter (Starfighter Attack Mode) and from one second to an other the enemy was behind him and kills him... wtf?!
  • I just spent 4 hrs doing the daily challenge. You know what it was? Get 10 kill... ONLY 10. But its kinda hard getting ten kills when I can't leave spawn, and when I finally do freeze up in front of some loser who then gets a free kill. I checked other games and there okay. FIX THE LAG!!!!! I hope those 1,000 credits where worth the hundreds of times I died to get them
  • First impressions of Ewoks update: there is same lag or more than before.
    ddw3rc11mp2j.jpg