criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Glitch regarding Boba Fett's scan pulse & Bossk's thermal vision

There is an annoying glitch where both Boba Fett and Bossk are unable to spot enemies with their particular abilities. Boba Fett's For the Hunt ability works fine regarding the jetpack, but the scan pulse bugs out resulting in me not being able to see enemies in proximity at all which ruins 50% of the ability alone. Bossk's Predator Instincts ability doesn't always glitch out with me when finding enemies' thermal scan, but 40% of the time the enemies don't show up and I'm pretty much left guessing exactly where everyone is and I just fire blindly making the ability a bit harder to use as you can't see too much with Predator Instincts on.

Both abilities need a major fix as these issues have been around for months and still hasn't been resolved.

Replies

• I haven’t seen it right now but that was an old glitch and they mostly fixed it but that would be good if they finished the fix off
  • Lucky for you, however, I'm still dealing with that glitch. Not always with Bossk, but it's happening more with Boba Fett.
    Tony21mike wrote: »
    I haven’t seen it right now but that was an old glitch and they mostly fixed it but that would be good if they finished the fix off

• Devlin21
    8308 posts Member
    Using bossk, why is this blob shooting me, oh wait, its an enemy thats not marked. Whelp. Time to retreat.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• I don’t play as bossk or boba