criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Not Enough Points for Reinforcements on Strike but with Enough Points Actually

Not%20Enough%20Points.jpg

This BUG is old, but it happened again yesterday. Please come to answers.ea and upvote this bug report so we can get the attention it needs for DICE to look it up. It doesn't seem to be a hard one to fix, so I hope they catch it soon. Here's the link: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Not-Enough-Points-for-Reinforcements-on-Strike-but-with-Enough/m-p/6744340#M12687

If you want to see it happening in the gameplay footage, skip to 4m:40s to see it happening in this video:
Tired of BUGs?
giphy.gif
Well, they'll still exist.
But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)

Replies

• Darth_Nefarious
    713 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Any chance the max number are in play and they just neglected to have the proper message in that mode?

Edit (post video): Yeah, between rounds chances are that's exactly what's going on.
  • Any chance the max number are in play and they just neglected to have the proper message in that mode?

Edit (post video): Yeah, between rounds chances are that's exactly what's going on.

I thought that too, but you may check all eight players spawning right after it and there was no Deathtrooper among them, which leads us to a real Bug, and not only an improper message
    Tired of BUGs?
    giphy.gif
    Well, they'll still exist.
    But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • Oh whoa, I didn't watch far enough to see the new spawn after intermission. You're right. I have never once encountered this and Strike is where I like to get my Specials leveled. You should @somebody.
  • I’ve seen this on XB1 as well. Had enough points during the round and same message of not enough points
  • Danxoln
    2473 posts Member
    I've had this bug, but only when I'm within 50 points of the cost amount
  • Actually happens to me pretty often on XB1. Sometimes it seems it's because the max number was chosen, other times it just seems bugged when after spawn I see no one selected the enforcer at all. However I've started thinking in that case that maybe the WHOLE team got the bug/message and no one could select an enforcer which is even a bigger problem because now the team is being held back from stronger reinforcements for that first spawn.
    Valid Token Confirmed.

fyq20437essy.png
  • F03hammer
    5012 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Oh whoa, I didn't watch far enough to see the new spawn after intermission. You're right. I have never once encountered this and Strike is where I like to get my Specials leveled. You should @somebody.

If you don't know, you better @Somebody.
    We having a #WookieeTrashParty
    Voluntary Star Wars Battlefront Moderator

28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak