criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Hoth Han Solo Appearance – A Second Chance

F8RGE
173 posts EA Community Manager
Incoming Transmission

Last week we offered players a second chance at earning the Hoth Leia Organa Appearance and we saw that many of you also requested that you get a second chance at this Han Solo Appearance because you were busy off world, celebrating the Easter weekend.

Starting April 12 you will have one last chance to earn the Hoth Han Solo Appearance. Based on your feedback we are also changing up the challenge requirements, including the removal of Starfighter assault.

Challenge Details
  • Earn 25,000 Battle Points
  • Defeat 10 Enemies While in a Vehicle
  • Defeat 10 Enemies in Galactic Assault

As always, we thank you for your feedback and encourage you to continue sharing it with us.

The Star Wars Battlefront II Team

Replies

• Stalemate
    3585 posts Member
    Fantastic thanks!
  • Good showing of community involvement and understanding. I can't speak for everyone, but I appreciate the new "ears on our side."
  • Good deal! Roger that,.. Thanks!
  • Wow they actually removed the starfighter assult stuff. Well i’ll be
    The dangerous special forces of the Knights of Gareth

• Stalemate
    3585 posts Member
    Wow they actually removed the starfighter assult stuff. Well i’ll be

I'll still do it for the 10 vehicle kills, easier than in GA imo.
  • jonci
    448 posts Member

Star fighter the easiest way to get the 10 kills in a vehicle easy peasy. (Though does a Tauntaun count me wonders)
    Rebellions are built on hope.
  • You know, you guys have really been improving on listening to the community. Good job, guys, I cannot wait for you to come out with the cosmetic update. But take your time, I want perfection, not a glitchy mess. ;-)
    "It's true. All of it. The Dark Side. The Jedi. They're real". -Han Solo
    okjzkqv763wu.png
    On Yoda's Flying Chair: The floating chair has a little area in between the hovering part and his cushion that allows him to go whenever he wants. That is why Mace always looks like he just smelled something bad.
  • jonci wrote: »

Star fighter the easiest way to get the 10 kills in a vehicle easy peasy. (Though does a Tauntaun count me wonders)

I am pretty sure a tauntaun should not count. But I have never actually thought about it before, or tested it. I say go for it and report back.
    okjzkqv763wu.png
    On Yoda's Flying Chair: The floating chair has a little area in between the hovering part and his cushion that allows him to go whenever he wants. That is why Mace always looks like he just smelled something bad.
  • jonci
    448 posts Member
    Strangely in GA haven't been on that map for weeks nor Endor.
  • But here is the thing .. I was going on vacation for the entire next week , I actually lost sleep to do the challenge before I left because my time was so limited. Would have been nice to know that there was going to be a redo....
  • Can the Rodian skin please be next??
  • Walter72
    140 posts Member
    edited April 12
    How about the pre-order appearances? I couldn't afford to preorder so I missed out on those appearances. It's only fair. After all people who missed out on Leia and Han appearances get a chance to get them.
  • Stalemate
    3585 posts Member
    Lol I doubt the TaunTaun would count.
  • jonci
    448 posts Member
    Stalemate wrote: »
    Lol I doubt the TaunTaun would count.

There's the challenge anyone get that map give it a go and report back
  • That would be a tough challenge.
  • Could u guys pls give us offline players a chance to unlock skins offline
    Add me :)

Steam id- Taskforce307

PS4 - Huscarl01 (Altair profile pic)
  • Stalemate
    3585 posts Member
    edited April 12
    How would that even work? How can they deliver new skins to people that have no internet connection it is not possible.
    Post edited by Stalemate on
  • Sonia
    13 posts Member
    Olá !
    Can we Please have the second chance for the Luke Skywalker Skin on Hoth , Please please, because my daughter dont finished ;)
  • Stalemate wrote: »
    How would that even work? How can they delivery new skins to people that have no internet connection it is not possible.

Believe

Steam id- Taskforce307

• Stalemate
    3585 posts Member
    Huscarl wrote: »
    How would that even work? How can they delivery new skins to people that have no internet connection it is not possible.

Believe

#No
  • jonci
    448 posts Member

Believe

Ok gonna regret asking this but if you can post on here your on line, is your tinterweb that naff you cant play online or is there another reason?
  • Stalemate
    3585 posts Member
    jonci wrote: »

Believe

Ok gonna regret asking this but if you can post on here your on line, is your tinterweb that naff you cant play online or is there another reason?

Might not have internet at home and only at school.
  • Beachrat4
    6 posts Member
    edited April 12
    Pretty sure he’s just asking that the skins be available somehow to people who only play arcade. Not positive but pretty sure they’re only available through multiplayer currently.
  • I would like some skins to come with arcade challenges, because I have not been motivated to play arcade for a while. I play with my brothers, sometimes, but it would be nice if we had a goal to work towards. Then we would enjoy it just a little bit more. Thanks EA/Dice.
    okjzkqv763wu.png
  • xmasterful
    547 posts Member
    edited April 12
    How about a second chance for people who were missing the 3/3 requirements for the hoth luke appearance? Seeing as it was stretched out across 3 weeks with the third part of the challenge being only available last minute within those three weeks with no prior warning I've seen plenty of people missing the fair chance at that challenge because of missing the third component i.e. 2/3 done for the challenge. I'd argue more people missed that one than the leia and han ones.

Also, a good chunk of people rejoined or joined the game once the revamped progression system update hit on March 21 (after the luke challenge) so they never had the chance at the luke skin while having multiple chances now at the leia and han ones.
    Please for the sake of fairness to the community consider bringing back the hoth luke skin challenge maybe even in a condensed weekend form like the leia and han ones now that those have had second chances to make all three have an equal chance of acquiring for the community.

Thanks.

Best,
    xMasterful
    This party's over!
    u709qypihfpo.gif
    Remember the most powerful walk the line between rage and serenity.
  • Doesn't seem like the LAAT counts.
  • Really hoping for dwcent customization eventually. Loved all the different skins for stormtroopers in last battlefront.
  • jonci
    448 posts Member
    Got on Hoth and on the Tauntaun, couldnt check if it was a vehicle, didn't get a look in, got blatted as soon as i got near the enemy unfortunately.
  • Goomas
    45 posts Member
    Am I missing something here. What is this "Han Solo Appearance on Hoth" supposed to be? I can play as Han Solo all day long on Hoth in HvV.

Same with Leia. They are both unlocked and available for play anytime.

• Goomas wrote: »
    Am I missing something here. What is this "Han Solo Appearance on Hoth" supposed to be? I can play as Han Solo all day long on Hoth in HvV.

It's for the appearances. or as some people call them skins.
  • Goomas
    45 posts Member
    edited April 13
    Walter72 wrote: »
    Goomas wrote: »

Ok, Well I must have been too busy grinding for Skill Points to notice him walking around in one of my HvV battles as a NPC. So that means if someone is playing as Han Solo and you unlocked his appearance you could have 2 Han Solo's on the same map? One as a multiplayer element and the other as a non-playing character just walking around... maybe saying "Don't get **** kid.."?
  • Goomas wrote: »
    Walter72 wrote: »
    Goomas wrote: »

Ok, Well I must have been too busy grinding for Skill Points to notice him walking around in one of my HvV battles as a NPC. So that means if someone is playing as Han Solo and you unlocked his appearance you could have 2 Han Solo's on the same map? One as a multiplayer element and the other as a non-playing character just walking around... maybe saying "Don't get **** kid.."?

No no no. Different appearances to can use. Still only 1 of a particular person though.
  • A Second Chance for Hoth Luke would also be perfect next weekend, if you intend on second chancing the Hoth skins :)
  • Ok gonna regret asking this but if you can post on here your on line, is your tinterweb that naff you cant play online or is there another reason?

This is late lol but let me rephrase what I meant. Can we us people who have no ps plus or good internet to be able to play online have skins challenge to do in arcade mode to unlock skin too.

Steam id- Taskforce307

• Hello SWB2, i dont have this nice Rodianer skin i need it. (i love the skin) can we a second changse of this skin? Can the Rodian skin please be next?? Unfortunately, I have not made it to time to play, and now I'm annoying that I did not know that there is the skin only for a limited time. please dear SWB2 team gives us but a 2nd opportunity to get this skin multiplayer many thanks!
  • So i guess a second chance for the Rodian skin isn't gonna happen? :(
  • Shuno25 wrote: »
    So i guess a second chance for the Rodian skin isn't gonna happen? :(

Nope. Have to spend credits for it now. But you can still get it.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!