criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

New Expansions for Star Wars Battlefront (2015)

ninjitsushi
10 posts Member
edited April 2018
1. New Characters - Old Ben & Grand Moff Tarkin

2. Story Mode - Unique Missions and Quests for each Hero and Villain

3. Weekly/Monthly/Yearly Tournaments for Heroes Vs Villains Game Mode

Which of these expansions would be most appealing to you?

Is there anything that could be done to save this game?

Please share your comments and inputs below:

Replies

• moonalien
    460 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    doubt anyone gives a plomp for that k/d old poop off a game.
  • 1. New Characters - Old Ben & Grand Moff Tarkin

It was the best bro, I’d rather they put resources on upgrading bf15 with new maps and modes over bf2 anyday, but that’s not gonna happen. It is what is is and it was great imo, best starwars mp game I’ve ever played.
  • Love SWBF 1 so much more than 2
  • Not really sure why they are giving up on BF2015.

They can make a lot more money with these new expansion packs.

I would much rather purchase a new expansion or even another Season Pass for everything at once, than deal with multiple micro-transactions.

Pros would have more incentive to play if there were more Official EA Tournaments for 1v1 or even Team Matches.

Tournaments are a huge marketing technique that can persuade more people to buy the game and obtain revenue from sponsor advertisements at the same time.

Instead of just focusing on one Star Wars Game, why not generate as much profits from both Battlefronts as possible?

Hopefully, EA can change and start listening to players.

If they are so concerned that they send out surveys on our email accounts, the least they can do is provide new content at affordable prices, fix bugs and glitches like the ORIGIN Friend Glitch, and give out proper punishments to those who hack and cheat in the game.

If you allow people to hack, cheat, and ruin the game, how can we trust that you would protect the security and privacy of our accounts from these individuals?

• Dragz
    73 posts Member
    1. New Characters - Old Ben & Grand Moff Tarkin

I have little to no interest in these, but I do want the game to continue to be supported. Polish what we already have, add more maps, more star cards, and Hero Blast. Oh, and make everything significant that is exclusive to online play available in the offline modes for when the game dies completely.
  • The simplest change I would like to see is to reduce the minimum player count to 4 for all modes. This will allow us to get more public games for all the modes.

It is impossible to get 20 people waiting in the walker assault lobby on PC in Australia region.
  • I would love just a few more maps for online play, but I really don't see it happening. We can barely get support for EA's Battlefront II, so I don't see them even looking at 2015 Battlefront ever again.
  • Dragz
    73 posts Member
    The reason why you're barely getting support for that nasty game is because they are working on a huge dlc update blowout for both games, to be released at the same time. So get hype!
    This is just poor speculation and me speaking out of desperate optimism :)