criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Welcome to the Star Wars Battlefront Forums. To help eliminate spam and fake accounts, you must have a linked EA account and own Star Wars Battlefront I or II to post on the relevant game boards.

Have issues posting, but own the game? Log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Season 2: Solo or Clone Wars?

Many people are saying that Season 2 of Star Wars Battlefront 2 will be a DLC on the new film Solo. I know it's a bit likely and a lot of it indicates it will be, but a lot also indicates Clone Wars! I found this photo that shows Anakin Skywalker in the game, is this official or not? (Please reply EA / DICE)hhf9f4rabnee.png

Replies

• THIS OMG THIS IS COOL. Where have u found it and do u have more? THIS LOOKS SO REAL
  • THIS OMG THIS IS COOL. Where have u found it and do u have more? THIS LOOKS SO REAL

This is really cool, I really hope it's official! I researched for photos that other fans have found on Clone Wars Dlc for the game and I managed to find this one (please Dice, add this in the game!)
  • I also found this one, it will make it official and it will happen soon! This really looks, in this photo, something depicting a game mode on the Order 6633wj51w107i5.jpeg
  • Its fake bro
    The dangerous special forces of the Knights of Gareth

• Its fake bro

how so?

• Its fake bro

how so?

One of his star cards is of shmi and another is a scene ripped out of the force awakens
    The dangerous special forces of the Knights of Gareth

• Now that I've stopped to look straight at the Star Cards, I see that you're right. This is very sad for me and for any other fan of the saga who wants to see Clone Wars, I hope they add something similar in soon
  • Its fake bro

how so?

One of his star cards is of shmi and another is a scene ripped out of the force awakens

Maybe a placeholder? Like how can u come up with such a good design then :p
  • Solo is season two and no one cared.
    DICE/EA abandoned Battlefront and refuse to fix any and all reported bugs.
  • Dice did say awhile back (I believe it was a tweet, although I'm not sure) some season's may not have new characters, and some season's may add more than just two. My guess, is the Solo season, if that's season 2, won't have any new character's and just add new maps.

On the bright side, the Clone Wars season may add more than just two heroes and villains! I really want season 2 to be a Clone Wars season, but if it isn't, then that's fine.