criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Hunt Mode Confirmed For Next Update

Replies

• KresusFIN
    1449 posts Member
    Cool. Phasma fixy-buffs.

Other than that, combat roll still broken, which by extension means, HvV still broken.

Pity really.
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

22kciqve3jgt.gif
  • KresusFIN wrote: »
    Cool. Phasma fixy-buffs.

Other than that, combat roll still broken, which by extension means, HvV still broken.

Pity really.

ya hopefully they address the roll issue

Here is the trailer

• EWOKS!? OMG YAY! I can't wait to get home and uninstall this game and not play something no one requested or wanted and broken mechanics were ignored!

BF4 is still active, will check that out. I'm sorry I ever bought this game.
  • Despite my disappointment with this update, this new mode actually has got me really excited and is probably what will keep me playing this game occasionally in the weeks ahead before the May and Season 2 update (which I'll be busy dealing with finals anyway, personally). It's just a fun, new, exciting, and fresh way to play the game. Hopefully it will actually be balanced and play well and smoothly.

I understand why it's temporary, but I would really like it if they could expand on this Hunt mode and make it permanent. Maybe we could end up having roughly seven permanent modes, the other being Conquest or the Conquest-like game mode. Hunt is a game mode that really sets Battlefront apart from other games and embodies the Star Wars spirit in many ways. And, of course, it's a classic, being that it was part of the original Battlefront II.

Ewok Hunt is cool. Let's expand to get some more maybe? Wookiees on Kashyyyk? Tusken Raiders and/or Jawas on Tatooine? Gungans on Naboo? Could be some awesome stuff!
  • tommytom64 wrote: »
    Despite my disappointment with this update, this new mode actually has got me really excited and is probably what will keep me playing this game occasionally in the weeks ahead before the May and Season 2 update (which I'll be busy dealing with finals anyway, personally). It's just a fun, new, exciting, and fresh way to play the game. Hopefully it will actually be balanced and play well and smoothly.

I understand why it's temporary, but I would really like it if they could expand on this Hunt mode and make it permanent. Maybe we could end up having roughly seven permanent modes, the other being Conquest or the Conquest-like game mode. Hunt is a game mode that really sets Battlefront apart from other games and embodies the Star Wars spirit in many ways. And, of course, it's a classic, being that it was part of the original Battlefront II.

Ewok Hunt is cool. Let's expand to get some more maybe? Wookiees on Kashyyyk? Tusken Raiders and/or Jawas on Tatooine? Gungans on Naboo? Could be some awesome stuff!

I don't get why they don't make permanent playlists game modes. really wish they would also give us Conquest.
  • Spiito
    1349 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    TSOdinson wrote: »
    EWOKS!? OMG YAY! I can't wait to get home and uninstall this game and not play something no one requested or wanted and broken mechanics were ignored!

Yay! & Yay again!
    giphy.gif
    During your immensely anticipated departure, allow for the proverbial door to strike you where the great Allfather split you~
  • TSOdinson wrote: »
    EWOKS!? OMG YAY! I can't wait to get home and uninstall this game and not play something no one requested or wanted and broken mechanics were ignored!

Troll :-D BF2 is ok to play, deal with it and be flexible, kek