criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

EWOK HUNT MODE possible problem,Is the right?

If you kill a stormtrooper you return as a ewok & If you kill a ewok you return as a stormtrooper right?So if the ewoks kill all the stormtroopers then they win or if the stormtroopers kill all the ewoks they win right?Problem here is one side would have to totally elimenat the other to win(without losing anyone along the way),this could be a very long game.

It was stated there where more details on this game mode here but i couldn't find them,so i'm just asking this here to be sure of how this new mode works.

Replies

• DrX2345
    2888 posts Member
    From what I've gathered (and this is based off of the description of the gamemode of someone who's played the gamemode), once you're an Ewok, you can't then become a stormtrooper. There are a limited amount of stormtroopers, and once you die you become an Ewok. Basically the longer you survive as a stormtrooper the harder it gets to survive, as you have increasing amounts of players hunting you down and less targets for them to hunt so you're more likely to be targeted and also have less backup.
    OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
  • Nope, Ewoks will most likely re-spawn and Storm-Troopers will most likely have a set timer to survive before winning, regardless of kills.
    I no longer use this account or anything Battlefront related as of 08/07/2018.
  • Blazur
    4468 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Yeah, basically sounds like a zombie mode. Which is actually really cool. I'm curious what the criteria is for the stormtroopers to win? Do they need to survive with at least a single life within a given timeframe? Or do they need to complete objectives?

Also curious to see how the flashlights work and if they can can be turned off. Not that it matters, the stormtroopers stick out like sore thumbs with their white armor.

I hope progression applies when using the stormtroopers.
    The greatest teacher, failure is.
  • just put it down for an unbalanced game mode where the spear bears win every time.

41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • RIFRIG
    480 posts Member
    Only Two Ewoks to start vs a squad of troopers.

• RIFRIG wrote: »
    Only Two Ewoks to start vs a squad of troopers.

Time to harvest.
    I no longer use this account or anything Battlefront related as of 08/07/2018.
  • On detail i heard was that the stormtrooper flashlight can overheat leaving you totally in the dark for the rest of the match,weather this was or still correct i'm not sure.
  • RIFRIG
    480 posts Member
    ShinoBaz wrote: »
    On detail i heard was that the stormtrooper flashlight can overheat leaving you totally in the dark for the rest of the match,weather this was or still correct i'm not sure.

Totally in the dark unless your swarmed by Wisties.......

Here's hoping the sound effects are set to low....... :#
  • DrX2345
    2888 posts Member
    What are wisties?
    OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
  • Blazur
    4468 posts Member
    The greatest teacher, failure is.