criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

My thoughts on Officer customization

2Next

Replies

• @JackTHorn
    e2q96bfsdif6.jpeg
    I read the Kamino Security has the same pattern and armor design of the Coruscant Security, so that would be the Phase-1 armor. (I just simply edited this image)
  • JackTHorn
    3564 posts Member
    Seastorm wrote: »
    @JackTHorn
    e2q96bfsdif6.jpeg
    I read the Kamino Security has the same pattern and armor design of the Coruscant Security, so that would be the Phase-1 armor. (I just simply edited this image)
    Hm, I hadn't heard that! Interesting.

I guess that, if we get at least one other map where regular phase-1 clones are the default, then I wouldn't mind having the Kamino Security Troopers be the default for the Kamino map. For the Assault class, maybe, or the Heavy? Or even for all classes.

But I'd want at least one map where the blank shiny phase-1 armor was the default, with Officers in armor starting as green-stripe Sergeants, then upgrading their skins to a blue-stripe Lieutenant, and finally a red-stripe Captain at high class levels. Geonosis would be a good map for this.
  • Seastorm
    271 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Couldn’t agree more :)
    But I think your idea fits better in clone officers, mine could be like an “alternative skin” or something like that.
  • JackTHorn
    3564 posts Member
    I'm putting together a set of posts for Trooper customization, either class-by-class or faction by faction... will post soon. I'm altering my Officer ideas from feedback, and putting them in the new workup. Just FYI.
  • C3POR2D2BB8
    624 posts Member
    edited April 8
    Pauldrons for the Empire/ First Order would be a great addition.
    It's time for a skins rework for OT and ST.

Great post
    JEFF GOLDBLUM A GOD