criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

You Know, Maybe They’re Just Giving Some People More Time To Catch Up

Before the really cool stuff comes out.

Could happen.

Replies

• DrX2345
    2888 posts Member
    rollind24 wrote: »
    Dice are simply milking what they can over the life of the game, which is fine as long as we receive stuff every month, which we do.

Games dead next month. Didn’t you get the memo? /s Oh people can still play Battlefront1, never mind.

How is the game "dead next month"? The game is just beginning hahahaha, gitgud scrub. Solo and season 2 next month will revitalise the game. Negative losers like you are what give the game bad rep.
    @UNLIMITED_P0WER I think you missed the '/s' there XD.
    But yeah, OPs point could be right.

OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
  • My apologies, I genuinely though he was being serious
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • IronSoldier
    3428 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    My apologies, I genuinely though he was being serious

UNLIMITED_APOLOGIES

*laughs in Nien Nunb*
  • People can rip on me for that one, haha.

Looks like I need to...

... GITGUD and #takeaseat
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • Spiito
    1809 posts Member
    *Observes*
    . . .
    /s
    Doesn't stand for
    /Seriously
    ? ? ?
    Fascinating.

tumblr_poqsxs8dIq1qzc7jao2_540.gif
  • /s is a DOTALL flag (dot matches all) for regular expression, actually.
  • Climenty wrote: »
    /s is a DOTALL flag (dot matches all) for regular expression, actually.

I have no idea what that means but it sounds dirty! If it's not don't tell me, it's more funny this way :p
  • @Octavious_Wrex, Oh, regular expressions sounds and looks very dirty B)
    For example:
    /^<([a-z]+)([^<]+)*(?:>(.*)<\/\1>|\s+\/>)$/

• Climenty wrote: »
    @Octavious_Wrex, Oh, regular expressions sounds and looks very dirty B)
    For example:
    /^<([a-z]+)([^<]+)*(?:>(.*)<\/\1>|\s+\/>)$/

How this went through the profanity filter, it's embarrassing!

I need to take a shower now...
  • BluDude
    284 posts Member
    There is actually an interesting point in here about skins. They add mostly lame ones at the beginning and everyone is like, "I have to unlock everything" and spend all of their credits. When the awesome skins show up, people will have spent all of their credits and are more inclined to use real money.
  • So many good responses, I pretty much liked them all! (Except for that foreign language above lol)

I ain't grindin' for no bandaged wookiee, just sayin'. :wink:
  • Might be so... But after TLC, I stopped playing for about 1.5 months then came back strong as ever. Other players caught up with me with their epic enforcers, officers,and assault classes, which I had early on. Didn’t really matter though... when I came back, it took me about 2 rounds of blast to warm up fully and beat everyone that game. Haha- I guess they caught up in card/levels anyway
  • With every failure comes a new insane excuse.

No no they're not.
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • Might be so... But after TLC, I stopped playing for about 1.5 months then came back strong as ever. Other players caught up with me with their epic enforcers, officers,and assault classes, which I had early on. Didn’t really matter though... when I came back, it took me about 2 rounds of blast to warm up fully and beat everyone that game. Haha- I guess they caught up in card/levels anyway

Tables, Ladders, Chairs?
    That's a name I haven't heard in a long time :p

Tables, Ladders, Chairs?

Haha! The Last Jedi. Must have subconsciously thought about watching some TLC. Always something good on

• DarthJ
    6331 posts Member
    Might be so... But after TLC, I stopped playing for about 1.5 months then came back strong as ever. Other players caught up with me with their epic enforcers, officers,and assault classes, which I had early on. Didn’t really matter though... when I came back, it took me about 2 rounds of blast to warm up fully and beat everyone that game. Haha- I guess they caught up in card/levels anyway

Tables, Ladders, Chairs?

Ah bringing back memories of 2000, seeing Edge and Christian vs Hardy Boyz vs Dudley Boyz
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • Fortunately for me when it comes to cosmetics I don't have the urge to "Have it all".
    I just get what I personally like.
    But it does sound like they are releasing the crap one first hoping people spend their credits, then the enticing ones come out. Not a bad plan either. I would not blame them for doing this.
  • "You Know, Maybe They’re Just Giving Some People More Time To Catch Up"

YODA-REACH-1024x576.jpg
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    Maybe
    Their just lazy
    Psn: Jello770