criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Disney Infinity has better lightsaber combat than this.

Replies

• I hadn’t realised how good it actually was
    442nd And 332nd are the BEST
  • That's truly pathetic. Nice devs, real nice.

*Claps*
    We need a Tier System for the Heroes. It would justify the "op-ness" of Vader over Han and Chewbacca. It would cost much more to unlock Vader, and would require you to save a lot more than for other heroes and vehicles, but it would be rewarding in the end...

"It would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames

• DI3 also has every saber character from BF2 in addition to more. And you could pit villains vs villains, heroes vs. heroes. You could take any character and free roam through any era and planet.
    "Dude, don't call us plucky, we don't know what it means."
    Devoted worshipper of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Instagram
    Twitter
    DeviantArt
    YouTube
    346z5t0ufg6v.gif
  • DaLou_4 wrote: »
    I’m baffled. Yoda can block and dodge perfectly in that game and even has a better emote. I’m really dissapointed with BF2 and prob gona buy that game now.
    You have to buy all the action figures too, scattered across ebay and amazon. Could cost $50+
    Instagram
    Twitter
    DeviantArt
    YouTube
    346z5t0ufg6v.gif
  • DaLou_4 wrote: »
    I’m baffled. Yoda can block and dodge perfectly in that game and even has a better emote. I’m really dissapointed with BF2 and prob gona buy that game now.
    You have to buy all the action figures too, scattered across ebay and amazon. Could cost $50+

Really? apart from a genius way of making money, that's actually a really cool idea IMO.
  • Swoop
    89 posts Member
    How do I play this game? Do I need to buy some add on and toys in order to do these kind of 1 on 1 battles?
  • DaLou_4
    101 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Everyone has a monumental breakdown just thinking about microtransactions but having to purchase all the characters from a entire universe to be worthy to actually enjoy what looks like a great combat system never comes up.

Disney’s the worst

• DaLou_4
    101 posts Member
    so all 118 characters would cost what? Around $4000? No big deal. Battlefront 2 crystals, $20. Endless backlash jeapordizing the entire project.

That can’t be right.
  • Midichlorian
    1403 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Swoop wrote: »
    How do I play this game? Do I need to buy some add on and toys in order to do these kind of 1 on 1 battles?
    1. Buy Disney Infinity 3.0
    2. Buy playset with characters. Crystal-like object contains the maps, Character figure is well the character.
    3. For SW in particular there is a Crystal (or Playset) for the Prequels, Original and Sequels.
    4. On amazon or ebay you will find more characters.
    5. On console anyway you have to repeat boss missions to brawl, or offline PvP (2 controllers/people obviously).

I would keep playing the game if they didn't discontinue online content, before online PvP or Co-Op was possible. You could even pit SW characters against Marvel ones.
    Instagram
    Twitter
    DeviantArt
    YouTube
    346z5t0ufg6v.gif
  • BrushedBrass2
    540 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    I still think it's a really cool idea that when you buy a collection of characters for the game you are also buying a physical collection of them that you can display somewhere.
  • DaLou_4
    101 posts Member
    If I could afford it I would absolutely buy a majority of them but to force people to buy the figure in order to use that character in the game is messed up. I could see big name characters being sold like that but all of them? That’s absurd.
  • ryanjk
    472 posts Member
    Where can I buy this not online
  • ryanjk wrote: »
    Where can I buy this not online
    Discontinued, nearly impossible to find in local retailers. It might be at gamestop or a place like that but don't count on it.
    It doesn't have a mode like HvV in BF2, only offline splitscreen matches or battle against NPC.
    Instagram
    Twitter
    DeviantArt
    YouTube
    346z5t0ufg6v.gif
  • kylenpain
    1305 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    They also got Adam Driver to voice kylo

automatically makes the infinity one better lol
  • kylenpain
    1305 posts Member
    Epic mirror matches

lol omg i wish i had kids so i had an excuse to play this
  • kylenpain wrote: »

Back then Adam Driver's career was far less busy haha.
    Instagram
    Twitter
    DeviantArt
    YouTube
    346z5t0ufg6v.gif
  • kylenpain
    1305 posts Member
    kylenpain wrote: »

truth. the kylo hero ship sounds better than the unmasked ground.
  • kylenpain
    1305 posts Member
    actually its just as bad lol
  • kylenpain
    1305 posts Member
    kylenpain wrote: »

omg i didnt think it was this bad. i seriously think i coulda done a better kylo voice hahaha.
  • Ouch cringing hard listening to that Kylo actor, it sounds like an extra in an amateur youtube film.
  • My boy has this game on the PlayStation and he asked for my help on it as he was stuck, 3 hours later and a lot of fun I let him have the controller back.
  • Alex64
    5633 posts Member
    Learn to Bushido Blade, excellent game.
  • critcher
    230 posts Member
    edited April 2018

Wish this kind of stuff was on Switch.
  • Holy ****...... It's way better than BF2....
    Well to be fair the Heroes are just supplementary troops much like the Enforcers. If heroes could do the same things force users could do in Disney Infinity then 10 troopers wouldn't even be able to bruise them.

But I think they should have more force powers to use in HvV at least.
    Instagram
    Twitter
    DeviantArt
    YouTube
    346z5t0ufg6v.gif
  • Its almost like this game is a shooter or something.
    Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/TroopperFoFo/ .
    Battlefront 2 , Battlefield and more.
  • t3hBar0n
    5000 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Piscettios wrote: »
    Haha funny, I said this very thing last game and it still holds true.

Jedi Academy also has better saber combat. And that’s from what? ‘02-‘03?

I was more of a Jedi Outcast saber combat fan myself... didn't like the mechanics changes from Academy, but it was still eons better than what we have here.
  • BrushedBrass2
    540 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Its almost like this game is a shooter or something.

It's almost like they could have left lightsaber heroes out of it and then seen how well it would have sold :smile:

It's almost like they could have left lightsaber heroes out of it and then seen how well it sold :smile:

Battlefront 2004 had zero playable heros. They were only ai controlled. Yet people want the game to be like the originals.

It's almost like they could have left lightsaber heroes out of it and then seen how well it sold :smile:

Battlefront 2004 had zero playable heros. They were only ai controlled. Yet people want the game to be like the originals.

Aaaaand the next one? Playable heroes.
    We need a Tier System for the Heroes. It would justify the "op-ness" of Vader over Han and Chewbacca. It would cost much more to unlock Vader, and would require you to save a lot more than for other heroes and vehicles, but it would be rewarding in the end...

"It would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames

That were map and era specific aside from heroes vs villians.

So we should have non playable map specific heroes accept in heroes vs villians to appease people who like both original games.
  • Danxoln
    2473 posts Member
    I feel depressed watching this

That were map and era specific aside from heroes vs villians.

So we should have non playable map specific heroes accept in heroes vs villians to appease people who like both original games.

Or there could be hero-less GA.