criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

I know it's been rough around here lately...

:( hello random people that should go outside more.

I don't know what I can do to make everyone feel better. I'm honestly searching for some way to make bring the heart and soul back to this forum. Truth is, just knowing that the atmosphere in here could be compared to a sulphur infused taco bell fart cloud is enough to bring tears to thine eyeballz. I just thought I would post this to at least make the 100 percenters who are held up by bugs feel better :'(. I got this months ago, too bad getting platinum couldn't possibly be any lower on my priority list. Keep your chin up guys. A solo season is on its way :').

zhikapipupf5.jpg

Replies

• :( hello fellow random people that should go outside more.

I don't know what I can do to make everyone feel better. I'm honestly searching for some way to make bring the heart and soul back to this forum. Truth is, just knowing that the atmosphere in here could be compared to a sulphur infused taco bell fart cloud is enough to bring tears to thine eyeballz. I just thought I would post this to at least make the 100 percenters who are held up by bugs feel better :'(. I got this months ago, too bad getting platinum couldn't possibly be any lower on my priority list. Keep your chin up guys. A solo season is on its way :').

zhikapipupf5.jpg

Fixed your post up for you. Since you’re among the 0.3% minority of PS4 users to have gotten the level 50 trophy, you should probably consider yourself amongst those people who should go outside more. :)

Good luck trying to bring heart and soul to an EA product, though. That’s like teaching a fish to climb Mt. Everest lmao.
  • OGPOTUS wrote: »
    :( hello fellow random people that should go outside more.

zhikapipupf5.jpg

Fixed your post up for you. Since you’re among the 0.3% minority of PS4 users to have gotten the level 50 trophy, you should probably consider yourself amongst those people who should go outside more. :)

Good luck trying to bring heart and soul to an EA product, though. That’s like teaching a fish to climb Mt. Everest lmao.

Why can't people just be joyful, with a smile on their face, and a song in their heart. Like me ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤