criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

What profile picture (avatar) do you use? And why?

124Next

Replies

• Defbored wrote: »
    i enjoy "dark" art work.

satanic imagery usually rubs peoples the wrong way. *insert troll face*

hail satan.

*whispers* hail Hydra

You are scaring me! :scream:
    PSN: FriedPizza773
  • Defbored
    1548 posts Member
    Defbored wrote: »
    i enjoy "dark" art work.

hail satan.

@Defbored
    vrq72fyae9wt.png
    I'm always wondered about your profile picture. It sure looks mysterious in an eerie way. A very good work of art that looks like a real thing.

By the way, did you know that this forum website actually has its troll face icon? You can make one by typing
    :trollface:

to make this :trollface:.

Haha I had no idea that was something I can do. You've opened a can of worms.
    My current avatar is my favorite.
    I was using this one for years but I really like the realism (as you mentioned) of the current one.
    kbo5p6g99lvm.jpg
  • So here are some even more profile pictures that I also really like seeing:
    • @crssquared's profile picture:
      xvwqpoarpcj4.png
      I love this one! If I would say that this flags does not offend me at all, then that means I'm not a rebel nor a traitor. Naturally, that's because...well...let's just say I'm pro-Imperial, and also patriotic toward the Galactic Empire. :lol:
    • @AStormyTrooper's profile picture:
      6fovok07igih.png
      It is inexcusable to "resist" this creature's cuteness :heart:. If you wont cuddle with this innocent-looking lil' being, then I will :cry:... Anyway, to those who don't know, this is a Pokémon called Pichu, a pre-evolved form of Pikachu. This artwork comes from an upcoming game called Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, where Pichu will surprisingly make its return ever since it was introduced in one of the long-time predecessor called Super Smash Bros. Melee. I'm looking forward to play as lil' Pichu and see what its capable off this time. :smiley:
    • @moondynemc's profile picture:
      ry4efohlqghb.png
      Curiously, this one-eye, triangle-shaped dude character is Bill Cipher, a character from a TV-series called Gravity Falls. Though I actually only knew very little about him (as I really don't watch Gravity Falls), but from what I understand is that he's a bad guy. That being said, I really like how this picture was used for profile picture, showing Bill in a way being cool, calm and collected.
  • I am currently using Lego Old Luke until I can get Old Luke in the game. But I will switch back to my old Bïstlï photo soon™.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • For now I use potraits of Leia from the Marvel Star Wars comics. I'm a big fan of her and because I love the art style. :D
    Current Topics:
    Leia Improvements
    Heroes vs Villains Improvements
    Staff Strikes Improvement

m3s3leriptmd.png
    PSN / Twitter: PlayersPurity

I will not stop complaining until DICE update Leia's Hoth skin's sideburns and add some for Rey!!

• I was gonna add a profile pic, but now I'm used to my mustache

5xj6ys6zej2p.jpg

It makes me think of Dr. Eggman (sorta) or the Pringles Guy.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »
    I was gonna add a profile pic, but now I'm used to my mustache

5xj6ys6zej2p.jpg

Okay, so it doesn't look like the great Doctor Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik, but it makes me think of him.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • JAREDUP
    1605 posts Member
    Unwarycoin wrote: »
    Unwarycoin wrote: »
    I was gonna add a profile pic, but now I'm used to my mustache

5xj6ys6zej2p.jpg

Okay, so it doesn't look like the great Doctor Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik, but it makes me think of him.

latest?cb=20130827201335
    For the Greater Good

9k2nxbv51kuu.gif
  • Vespervin
    692 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    It's from this amazing song.

Rammstein video removed due to inappropriate content. - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
    Failed to connect to EA Online.
  • I chose to trollishly roleplay a minor Mass Effect NPC that I liked as my presence on the old Biower forums (RIP) from around 2012 (ME3 ending fiasco) and it in essence evolved into my internet persona.

Been toying with thought of laying it to rest now Mass Effect is dead, irrelevant and makes me look a bit hipster.

Oh yes. I remember you. I always enjoyed reading your topics and posts. Good times.
  • What a fun post :) @friedpizza773.. the mystery of the HUES began long ago, late December 2015,January 2016, it was a glorious time. Battlefront had just been released. I simply enjoyed the game, star wars is life,season pass in pocket. Outer rim! Obi wan Kenobi? MANY HUES WERE HAD BY ALL WHO HAD HOPED. Nope I decided that the forums for this new game were the place for me. My nien numb figure circa 97, likes to be in action. My spare bed room is filled with figures from when I was a boy. And a lot I've bought since then LOL its an addiction. Maybe one day I can show you all better pics. May the force be with you!
  • Vespervin wrote: »
    I chose to trollishly roleplay a minor Mass Effect NPC that I liked as my presence on the old Biower forums (RIP) from around 2012 (ME3 ending fiasco) and it in essence evolved into my internet persona.

Been toying with thought of laying it to rest now Mass Effect is dead, irrelevant and makes me look a bit hipster.

Oh yes. I remember you. I always enjoyed reading your topics and posts. Good times.

Likewise! Those were the days. ME3 Ending threads. Quarian v geth wars. Thunderdome callouts. SPECTRE squad. All the various Master Race alt accounts (for everything from species to Claymoar). Legendary waifu wars (and all the trolling that went with). Tali's sweat and Asari front-hole scientific analysis/debates.

Classics all of it. BSN was something else.
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

• Vespervin
    692 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Vespervin wrote: »
    I chose to trollishly roleplay a minor Mass Effect NPC that I liked as my presence on the old Biower forums (RIP) from around 2012 (ME3 ending fiasco) and it in essence evolved into my internet persona.

Likewise! Those were the days. ME3 Ending threads. Quarian v geth wars. Thunderdome callouts. SPECTRE squad. All the various Master Race alt accounts (for everything from species to Claymoar). Legendary waifu wars (and all the trolling that went with). Tali's sweat and Asari front-hole scientific analysis/debates.

Classics all of it. BSN was something else.

It sure was. God that is when I loved playing Mass Effect as much as possible and also visiting the forum. I truly do miss that chaotic gathering of fans.

Hehe. I still remember that trick we used to get custom avatars on that forum.
  • Defbored wrote: »
    i enjoy "dark" art work.

hail satan.

@Defbored
    vrq72fyae9wt.png
    I'm always wondered about your profile picture. It sure looks mysterious in an eerie way. A very good work of art that looks like a real thing

The cover for the Windhand/Cough split cd, you should listen to it. Three songs, a playtime of about 35 minutes. Can't seem to find it in my collection though... I'm worried

https://www.metal-archives.com/albums/Windhand/Reflection_of_the_Negative/368112
  • Dionysos_B wrote: »
    Defbored wrote: »
    i enjoy "dark" art work.

hail satan.

@Defbored
    vrq72fyae9wt.png
    I'm always wondered about your profile picture. It sure looks mysterious in an eerie way. A very good work of art that looks like a real thing

The cover for the Windhand/Cough split cd, you should listen to it. Three songs, a playtime of about 35 minutes. Can't seem to find it in my collection though... I'm worried

https://www.metal-archives.com/albums/Windhand/Reflection_of_the_Negative/368112

no way. i will definitely check that out. lately I've been listening to more and more atmospheric, black metal-ish stuff.
  • Umm... Rey is my favorite character in the entire franchise. And i picked the signature because that was the first leak off the The Last Jedi set that i found as a gif. And because its just awesome....
    b8dbtkudgr7e.gif
    I used to be Bobs_Fett366, but I got a username change.
    #rey #Kyloren #TheLastJedi #TheForceAwakens
  • Darth_REYdr3
    50 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    I use this, because it is the actual movie case of TLJ. I took the picture in my car, you can see a tiny slice of my thumb on the lower left corner.

Nicccce! :)
    Post edited by IronSoldier on
    b8dbtkudgr7e.gif
  • mastery0ta wrote: »
    What a fun post :) @friedpizza773.. the mystery of the HUES began long ago, late December 2015,January 2016, it was a glorious time. Battlefront had just been released. I simply enjoyed the game, star wars is life,season pass in pocket. Outer rim! Obi wan Kenobi? MANY HUES WERE HAD BY ALL WHO HAD HOPED. Nope I decided that the forums for this new game were the place for me. My nien numb figure circa 97, likes to be in action. My spare bed room is filled with figures from when I was a boy. And a lot I've bought since then LOL its an addiction. Maybe one day I can show you all better pics. May the force be with you!

Lol! Thank you @mastery0ta for your post and for your hues! Sounds like the Nien Numb figure means to you a lot, and I remember seeing some of the different pics, even way back from between October-November when I think you had one pic showing off your Nien Numb from a particular angle looking fairly close to his face! May the force be with you as well! :)
  • Umm... Rey is my favorite character in the entire franchise. And i picked the signature because that was the first leak off the The Last Jedi set that i found as a gif. And because its just awesome....

b8dbtkudgr7e.gif

Lol! That gif! :lol:

Though your username is @Boba_Fett366 despite that Rey is your favorite character in the entire franchise? Just asking.
  • Darth_REYdr3
    50 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Umm... Rey is my favorite character in the entire franchise. And i picked the signature because that was the first leak off the The Last Jedi set that i found as a gif. And because its just awesome....

b8dbtkudgr7e.gif

Though your username is @Boba_Fett366 despite that Rey is your favorite character in the entire franchise? Just asking.

Well @FriedPizza773, when i was creating my BB2 account, my boyfriend went and changed my name on me. I was going to use my Xbox gamertag: Darth_REYdr3, but he beat me to it and made it Boba_Fett366. and i dont know if the usernames can be changed so i kinda just stuck with it. Can they be?
    b8dbtkudgr7e.gif

b8dbtkudgr7e.gif

Well @FriedPizza773, when i was creating my BB2 account, my boyfriend went and changed my name on me. I was going to use my Xbox gamertag: Darth_REYdr3, but he beat me to it and made it Boba_Fett366. and i dont know if the usernames can be changed so i kinda just stuck with it. Can they be?

Ah! I see.

Well in that case, if you wish to change your username to DarthREYdr3, you can ask one of the moderators by PM with your request, and they will be more than happy to help you. :)
  • Darth_REYdr3
    50 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Umm... Rey is my favorite character in the entire franchise. And i picked the signature because that was the first leak off the The Last Jedi set that i found as a gif. And because its just awesome....

b8dbtkudgr7e.gif

Ah! I see.

Well in that case, if you wish to change your username to DarthREYdr3, you can ask one of the moderators by PM with your request, and they will be more than happy to help you. :)

@FriedPizza773 Thx! Your awesome! XD
    b8dbtkudgr7e.gif
  • I'm curious about your current profile picture, @BeastlyCrawdad. What exactly is that on the Beast's face? It looks like the face of a shrimp or a prawn. :open_mouth:
    94vhqdapyg2f.png
    mglt4achsh3f.png
  • I'm curious about your current profile picture, @BeastlyCrawdad. What exactly is that on the Beast's face? It looks like the face of a shrimp or a prawn. :open_mouth:
    94vhqdapyg2f.png
    mglt4achsh3f.png

@FriedPizza773, you realize that my name says crawdad right.
    qexeek8ixved.jpeg
    Down south we can call the Crayfish, Crawdads, or Crawfish.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
    94vhqdapyg2f.png
    mglt4achsh3f.png

@FriedPizza773, you realize that my name says crawdad right.
    qexeek8ixved.jpeg
    Down south we can call the Crayfish, Crawdads, or Crawfish.

Ah, I see! I do know about this animal being called crayfish and crawfish, but did not know it is also called crawdad, which is why I didn't recognize it.

Seeing that lil' critter in its hole from the outside, it looks cute...and edible. :yum:
  • Conan The Barbarian, because I like Conan The Barbarian movie and original books by Robert E. Howard. He is typical hero and anti-hero in one character.