criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

NEW MODES OF GAME BASED ON VEROIS VS VILOES MODE

I play enough Heroes vs. Villains and the game is totally unbalanced on the light side, I think there should be other game modes based on Heroes vs. Villains, for example:

the same way you play with Heroes vs. Villains, instead of a single player being the target, there could be a way in which you only make point when you kill all enemy players.

a second option that would be pretty cool would also be to have a TDM mode with Verois vs. Villains, where you could have, for example, 25 credits and the team only wins when those credits run out, with each death -1 credit.

these are good ideas and that would make the game a lot more fun, with several options of games for the public, talked with several players and they loved the idea of having other options of mode of Heroes vs Villain. so here's the hint EA.

Replies

• IIPrest0nII
    4443 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Topic closed due to all caps in title. Please don't use caps lock in the next time as it's not allowed.
    Star Wars Battlefront Community Forums Moderator. I do not work for EA.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!