criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission

Upgrading in Character Selection

I hope with the upcoming patch we will not only be able to change our appearance in character selection...

but also we should be able to upgrade our cards from there too, no need to go to the collection menu- especially when leveling up mid match.
hnytpwosbe30.png

Replies

• Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    Tell every member in this community.

We get it...if I could make a dollar off of every needless comment you spam I would be richer than Trump.
    Psn: Jello770
  • Jello770 wrote: »

We get it...if I could make a dollar off of every needless comment you spam I would be richer than Trump.

I just told the other guy that I'm going to stop spamming every thread.
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Jello770 wrote: »

I just told the other guy that I'm going to stop spamming every thread.

hncrprm56apq.gif
    Muah
    Psn: Jello770
  • Still hasn't happened for upgrades or appearance changes in the character selection menu.
    hnytpwosbe30.png
  • The skins will be made available to switch in the selection menu so I hope this applies to upgrading as well.
    hnytpwosbe30.png
  • Han_Spinel
    1102 posts Member
    This has been confirmed as a primary goal to go along with the upcoming DLC season 2.

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/105911/community-transmission-night-on-endor/p1

"Q) Spending Skill Points pre-round would be an excellent quality of life addition to the game. Currently it’s frustrating having to back out of a game just to spend them. Any plans?
    A) We agree and fully support this. The current goal is to have this implemented at the same time Season Two arrives."

It has not been confirmed that skins will be interchangeable during in-game play, but I would hope that if we are able to upgrade/spend skill points pre-round that appearances will also be changeable.

In 1977, a single shot rang out at the Cantina.... No first, no second. Han shot - end of statement.

PSN: Han_Spinel
    Youtube: Han Spinel
    Twitter: @Han_Spinel
    The Unofficial Star Wars Battlefront Campaign Companion
  • Han_Spinel wrote: »
    This has been confirmed as a primary goal to go along with the upcoming DLC season 2.

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/105911/community-transmission-night-on-endor/p1

"Q) Spending Skill Points pre-round would be an excellent quality of life addition to the game. Currently it’s frustrating having to back out of a game just to spend them. Any plans?
    A) We agree and fully support this. The current goal is to have this implemented at the same time Season Two arrives."

It has not been confirmed that skins will be interchangeable during in-game play, but I would hope that if we are able to upgrade/spend skill points pre-round that appearances will also be changeable.

Great news.

I hope it isn't just upgradable prematch. You can level up mid match, so it would be fair to be able to upgrade mid match as well.
    hnytpwosbe30.png
  • JatFant
    444 posts Member
    For the skins they need to set up a skin selection for the maps individually on the collection menu.
    By the time you are choosing a hero skin on GA, someone already took it.