criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar

EWOK HUNT(Stormtrooper Options)

Since ewoks have < <> > abilities options shouldn't the stormtroopers get 3 options as well?If they did what two other options would be usefull to them to fight off ewoks?Options only for this battle.

Replies

• i think they should be able to get a flare gun or something, you would just shoot it and be able to light an area for a small amount of time. It might even make stormtroopers able to get out of the cave
  • alunguy
    582 posts Member
    If you can find a crate you get an incendiary grenade, permanent flash light and better gun. It would be cool if they had different things in different crates though.
  • DrX2345
    2888 posts Member
    alunguy wrote: »
    If you can find a crate you get an incendiary grenade, permanent flash light and better gun. It would be cool if they had different things in different crates though.
    This could work if the mode is made permanent with more maps.
    As it is I think the point is that it's difficult to survive as a Stormtrooper. As alunguy said, you can find crates which upgrade your gear, and that does make it a fair bit easier to survive I think, but the point is that unless your team has been quite coordinated and stayed alive, it gets harder to survive as the game progresses. Also, the stormtroopers can take out the Ewoks a lot faster, and have range. Without the horn ability I believe the Ewok spear does 20 or 40 damage per hit, and you have to be up close.

OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF