criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Buying Crystals

When ever I attempt to buy them off Origin PC the screen is constantly white, anyone have an idea ?

Replies

• Trooper8059
    10198 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Maybe it's a sign...

In all seriousness, i'm sure EA Help or EA Answers are some of your better bets in terms of getting it resolved.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • F03hammer
    5012 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    edited April 2018
    When ever I attempt to buy them off Origin PC the screen is constantly white, anyone have an idea ?

28uw6f.gif
    Sorry no idea
    Voluntary Star Wars Battlefront Moderator

28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak

• alunguy
    582 posts Member
    Some anti virus programs can stop you from accessing origin in game. I don't know if this is your problem but you can check by temporarily disabling your anti virus program and trying again. If it works then you just need to add origin and battlefront 2 to your exceptions list in your anti virus program.
  • alunguy wrote: »
    Some anti virus programs can stop you from accessing origin in game. I don't know if this is your problem but you can check by temporarily disabling your anti virus program and trying again. If it works then you just need to add origin and battlefront 2 to your exceptions list in your anti virus program.

It wasnt that, but good idea! For some reason when you press buy crystals, nothing happens however if you alt tab the screen comes up haha so I figured it out. Thanks guys!
  • Jello770 wrote: »
    Ahh finally a problem EA will get right on

Hahaha this.
  • SVEJ
    1158 posts Member

Why you even wasting money on crystals? it's like $3 CAN for normal skins, 7$ for rare and $13 for epic. Why even bother buying them? Just play the game and buy em with credits.
  • SVEJ wrote: »

Why you even wasting money on crystals? it's like $3 CAN for normal skins, 7$ for rare and $13 for epic. Why even bother buying them? Just play the game and buy em with credits.

First of all I have alot of money to spend, and also it supports the games progression
  • Madbri
    235 posts Member
    SVEJ wrote: »

To support the game durrrr. I spent some mula

• kur341
    7 posts Member
    alunguy wrote: »

It wasnt that, but good idea! For some reason when you press buy crystals, nothing happens however if you alt tab the screen comes up haha so I figured it out. Thanks guys!

I'm having this problem now...alt tab does not work..any more ideas?
  • kur341 wrote: »

Might seem silly, have to you checked all the tabs on desktop?
  • kur341 wrote: »

Might seem silly, have to you checked all the tabs on desktop? Mine was hidden under a pop up tab lol

• hsf_
    1686 posts Member
    Are you running Windows 8.1 and are you doing this while in-game using the in-game overlay? If so, there is nothing you can do about it, except for keep attempting and it will eventually load.
  • kur341
    7 posts Member
    hsf_ wrote: »
    Are you running Windows 8.1 and are you doing this while in-game using the in-game overlay? If so, there is nothing you can do about it, except for keep attempting and it will eventually load.

Windows 10 and in-game overlay. Just tried to buy something in Battlefield 1 and it works so it must be the game.
  • A_C0NFU53D_SH03
    581 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    SVEJ wrote: »

First of all I have alot of money to spend, and also it supports the games progression

At least someone realises they need to support free dlc somehow Jesus. These people are a tad slow on these forums.
  • kur341
    7 posts Member
    kur341 wrote: »
    hsf_ wrote: »

Windows 10 and in-game overlay. Just tried to buy something in Battlefield 1 and it works so it must be the game.

Fixed - uninstalled Origin software. Downloaded and new and it is working fine. Thank yo for all your help!
  • Can you buy crystals on pc and use them on PS4 for example? Just wondering
  • Do not think that is possible. I don't have it for PS4 so I can't speak to it personally.