criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Alien Color Hues?

Could we get a little added feature to the customization menu of a skin hue slider for our unlocked alien heads? It’d really help make us players feel unique when we’re playing and I’m sure it wouldn’t be very difficult to implement.
Just going off what we have available right now here’s some examples:
  • Nikto (green/tan/yellow/white/orange)
    cljbdtusd33y.jpeg
  • Duros (Green/grey/blue)
    os5bkduo2g9g.png
  • Rodian (Green/Yellow/blue/lime/teal)
    ar1lecz92f1g.jpeg
  • Twi’lek (Basically every color)
    dgci6nbg62v5.png
    465tt6x2q3qu.png
I think it’d be very cool and well worth the price to unlock these heads if something like this was availabile. Thoughts?
jar-jar-binks-dancing-gif-3.gif

Replies

• ross42899
    1406 posts Member
    This would be a great addition, but before they add this they should unlock all aliens for all classes first IMO.
  • We want the mon calamari of 3 colours
    databank_ackbar_01_169_55137220.0.jpeg
    latest?cb=20170126070915
    rogueone-moncalamari-frontpage.jpg
    PSN - Gingertom_ add me if you feel like it

i hate this game why am i here

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • Spiito
    1349 posts Member
    ( @Mastahpeece Wow, those Mon Calamari are very striking. )
    latest?cb=20170605040537
    I specifically enjoy the idea of playing a yellow Rodian. (& my Rodian would probably occasionally get distracted by the odd green Twi'lek running around. "Oii~ Nice lekku, 'Greenie!" ..Meanwhile his very blue Twi'lek companion would smack him upside the head and growl for attention... :sweat_smile: )
  • We want the mon calamari of 3 colours
    databank_ackbar_01_169_55137220.0.jpeg
    latest?cb=20170126070915
    rogueone-moncalamari-frontpage.jpg
    I’d definitely rock the white one!
  • For whatever reason it has just dawned on me that the alien heads are listed as 01. The human faces are also listed this way 01, 02, 03, etc.
    I really hope this doesn’t mean that besides buying the same head multiple times across factions we now have to buy it in multiple colors/patterns as well.
    I hope the skin color slider option could be looked at as an alternative to that, even if I had to pay 5k-10k extra to unlock the feature for that specific alien it’d be more worth it imo