criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Thursday

Original battlefront 1 & 2 on Xbox! Can not wait for real large scale battles without a shield bubble going around my current! No lag no body but me!

#sologamersmatter

Replies

• 2 more days! Old school did what new school could not do in 3 years they did it in 1year.
  • I'm excited to conquer/liberate the galaxy all over again on the Xbox. Microsoft's backwards compatibility program is so awesome. All they need to add now is Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, Saints Row, Saints Row 2, and The Simpsons: Hit & Run and I'll be happy.
    Détruire tout, c'est une obligation
  • Jello770
    5526 posts Member
    Lucky ba$tard
    PSN: Jello770
    5ba18nuxuol7.png
    "Watch out for those wrist rockets!"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Check Out My Mister Bones Petition-Click Here
  • rollind24
    3877 posts Member
    I’ll probably get these to see what the fuss is about
  • Vespervin wrote: »
    I'm excited to conquer/liberate the galaxy all over again on the Xbox. Microsoft's backwards compatibility program is so awesome. All they need to add now is Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, Saints Row, Saints Row 2, and The Simpsons: Hit & Run and I'll be happy.

Ah yes the saints row 1 and 2 love those games!
    rollind24 wrote: »
    I’ll probably get these to see what the fuss is about

Yes you should get them. I think they will go for 9.99 each. 2 is better than 1 but I love them both!
  • 1 more day. Then you might not hear from me for awhile.
  • Batman20
    1170 posts Member
    Can you pick them up on the Xbox 360 as I have PS4 not Xbox one
  • I used to play them on the 360 till a few weeks ago stilled water on the 360
  • I was wondering if some how Xbox could also get the 2 PSP battlefront games some how on Xbox one then the circle could be complete.