criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Can we have Cross-Platform Gameplay?

At least give players the option for it; the PC population is suffering.

Console players should have the option to use mouse and keyboard just like PC players have the option to use a controller.

If games like Fortnite can have success with this, why wouldn't this work for BF?

The only other problem is with hackers. The system should let players block, kick, and or report others suspected of using mods and cheats in the game. An updated patch for the game could also fix a lot of these issues.

Would you support the option to have Cross-Platform Gameplay for BF between PC and Consoles? Please share your ideas and thoughts.

Replies

• Kattz
    35 posts Member
    I am wondering about this option also, that would be so much a total +++++++++++
    :)
    qjvzhfbeq6d4.jpg
    =^.^=
  • FabioBastos
    532 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    That's something that depends on permission by the console manufacturers. Microsoft says it has interest in cross-platform, but Sony avoids it.
    That's sad.
    Microsoft already has cross-platform with on Roblox, Minecraft and Rocket League. It's very cool.
  • Devlin21
    8332 posts Member
    Then you'll get beat by the pc hackers.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    Would be a good idea but I don’t want to play with your cancerous hackers
    Psn: Jello770
  • bfloo
    16178 posts Member
    It depends on if it would be a level playing field. If one console/ pc gets a clear advantage over the others, then no.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• PC dominates over Console. PS4 is starting to ban players from using keyboard + mouse on their online games. It is the lack of content and management, honestly EA is giving up on this game. Its done, moved on to a new online only title supposedly and they made their money back. Plus PS4 hates working with PC/XBOX.
  • Why would a community who play 99% with level playing field equipment play against the ultimate pay to win platform never mind the hacks
  • vVrathh
    509 posts Member
    PC dominates over Console. PS4 is starting to ban players from using keyboard + mouse on their online games. It is the lack of content and management, honestly EA is giving up on this game. Its done, moved on to a new online only title supposedly and they made their money back. Plus PS4 hates working with PC/XBOX.

Funny, since Sony themselves officially licenced Hori Tac: Pro. So I call ***** on them banning anyone using mouse and keys.
  • I think it would be cool if it was a console choice to enable Cross Play or not, since Xbox users can have a keyboard and mouse. Now it's mostly fair.
    I would really love to play with my friends, who are on console, and in a co-op vs AI situation I don't think any controll schene or graphics enhancements really matter.
  • I support the crossplay idea with the option turn off.
  • d0kRX
    1502 posts Member
    With all the cheaters on PS4 or Xbox, I don't think hackers on PC would be a problem really. I would support cross platform.
    PSN: d0kRX