criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

MAY more on the way...

Now that the superdupper. 04/18/2018 updates out,i guess that mays update next,so what might we be in for in may?

Replies

• Solo season with Han and Lando costumes as timed challenges with a rubbish blast map of one of the ships interiors
  • I think they will surprise us.
  • They might drop something for May 4th who knows.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• IronSoldier
    3425 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    *looks into crystal ball*
    Well, err we got solo stuff next month with game mode coming back from the last game, kind of preempted by the map they game us recently. Surely after that it'd be after that clone wars with grievous, geonosis and stuff due to demand :flushed:

In the past they would just give us credits. May 4th might be a little too early in the month for a content drop though.

In the past they would just give us credits. May 4th might be a little too early in the month for a content drop though.

Revamped Ewok hunt, new skins, credits that sort of thing.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• Devlin21
    8319 posts Member
    I think they will surprise us.

Yes they will.
    They might drop something for May 4th who knows.

Revamped Ewok hunt, new skins, credits that sort of thing.

Ewok hunt Should be coming back this week.

Juat realized may 4th is next week.

keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• May 4th, I am betting that we will get a Season 2 announcement...
  • May 4th, I am betting that we will get a Season 2 announcement...

Either that or 4,444 credits.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif