criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Darth Maul Community Quests

Timed Challenge 24-04-2018: Full of Surprises

Tigzee
181 posts Member
edited April 2018
FULL OF SURPRISES - PLAY 3 ROUNDS OF BATTLE SCENARIO --->

TIP: If you are having trouble registering any rounds to gain the 1000 credits for this timed challenge it is because some of the Battle Scenario modes are bugged for it. You may be playing a Scenario that will not register. I had tried some Tier 3 Dark Side modes which did not register, ie 0/3 rounds still showing after playing several. However, when I switched to LIGHT SIDE - LET THE WOOKIE WIN - TIER1.... it registered!! Try it. Should work. Have fun! :smiley:
Post edited by Tigzee on

Replies

• Tigzee
    181 posts Member
    Further to my original post --> It's not bugged... what's wrong is the precise English wording for these challenges again. Instead of "PLAY 3 ROUNDS OF BATTLE SCENARIO" it should have directed us to "WIN 3 ROUNDS OF BATTLE SCENARIO". This works on Tiers 2 and 3 also.
  • Thanks for the info. It's always annoying when I think I've completed a challenge only to have to do it over a few times trying to figure out exactly what the requirement is.
  • This always works on these challenges.

Play Tier 2 and win any battle scenario - play Tier 3 win or lose. Back out do it 3 times total you get it.
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    Marawd3r wrote: »
    Tigzee wrote: »
    Further to my original post --> It's not bugged... what's wrong is the precise English wording for these challenges again. Instead of "PLAY 3 ROUNDS OF BATTLE SCENARIO" it should have directed us to "WIN 3 ROUNDS OF BATTLE SCENARIO". This works on Tiers 2 and 3 also.
    Wrong. IT IS IN FACT BUGGED.

I tried 4 scenarios from both Dark and Light, Tiers 1 and 2, even tried the 3rd Tier on Embrace the Dark Side, I won all, challenge still at 0.

Worked for me
    Psn: Jello770
  • this could be a good thread - please change your CAPS in title quick.
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • I played and won three rounds and the career screen says I've played none.
    "All 'Jedi' had was a bunch of muppets."
  • Bugged for me. I tried all of the suggestions above. Even winning 3 in a row of tier I, II, and III. Would sometimes register 1 then roll back to zero.

Also happened on the flashlight 10 Ewoks daily challenge. Very frustrating.
  • As a matter of policy I consider at least 50% of all timed challenges to be bugged. Some of them even return a second time to be bugged all over again even after you've already completed them!
  • Bugged for me too. I had two rounds registered (out of 4 won). When I checked back later, even those two have disappeared. I gave up trying to get this one.
  • I did this without any problem at Hope tier III, which I find is the fastest.

Pick officer, drop a turret that aims toward the door, get on the top of the falcon and shoot any enemy you see (if they're getting closer use IBC, you only need to land 1 shot to kill them).
  • Mine is bugged for completion, however I did get the credits reward anyways.
    I logged in at 11,588 credits.
    Saw the timed challenge 0/3 battle scenarios.
    Played and won three.
    Went out and it said 0/3 battle scenarios.
    It never said “reward 1000”.
    Checked up on the top right.
    I was suddenly at 12,888 credits.
    So I gained 1,300 credits doing three battle scenarios.
    This means I had to have received the 1000 credit reward even though the timed challenge still says 0/3 and it never said I was rewarded the credits.