criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Put Me On Teams That Actually Wants To Try And Put In Some Effort

I have played about 20 matches of GA and I'm so sick of all 19 players relying on me to do all the work. I usually within the first 5 min of the match am already 3000+ points ahead. I'm the one mainly capping objectives and pushing them. wasting my heroes and sending them to die to start the count down timers on objectives because all of them are standing around the objective i cleared out but won't put in any effort. They let enemies because us, they don't help secure objectives. I even had half my team waiting in queue, again why i demand we need a DIB system, so they weren't going to contribute anything more until they got a hero, which I already was. I have had bad players in the past but today has is the "all bad players get on for half off deal" because I have never had these many scrubs on my team no matter which game I join. 2 of the games I carried to victory because all 19 players were slacking off.

Seriously put me on better teams. Or let me know in advance "these teammates are scrub and have lost the last 5 matches in a row" I'd gladly quit the second I joined.

Replies

  • I already have over 700,000 credits so I don't care about finishing matches to get credits. If I join match of scrubs, I just quit the match.
  • I already have over 700,000 credits so I don't care about finishing matches to get credits. If I join match of scrubs, I just quit the match.

    yep, I hope they added somethink to spend my rest of 1,1M... cus I cant buy anythink :-D all trash beta skins depleated :-D cus is most of fun they had skins ready in beta files but now they doing like.. "yea hard work done guys you got skins after 5 months" GG WP EA/DICE pleb.... nice work very nice trolling
  • tts42572
    1036 posts Member
    i just think that this game is so darn casual that many people just don't care.

    I mean, I don't think it helps that there aren't at least wins and losses being tracked. There are many matches where I play and just mess around and don't really care about the outcome because the outcome just doesn't matter.

    In SWBF 1, I was very proud of my W/L ratio and I'd pound objectives hard. I played a ton of drop zone and would die time and time again going after those pods just because I didn't want to lose.

    In this game though, none of it matters. Now generally I do still play to win but there's been plenty of times where I've played matches and didn't care or even try to win. Sometimes I'm just messing with a different class or different cards/guns or whatever.

    They've basically made it so winning and losing doesn't matter in this game.
  • col_Herbst_Gille
    240 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    tts42572 wrote: »
    i just think that this game is so darn casual that many people just don't care.

    I mean, I don't think it helps that there aren't at least wins and losses being tracked. There are many matches where I play and just mess around and don't really care about the outcome because the outcome just doesn't matter.

    In SWBF 1, I was very proud of my W/L ratio and I'd pound objectives hard. I played a ton of drop zone and would die time and time again going after those pods just because I didn't want to lose.

    In this game though, none of it matters. Now generally I do still play to win but there's been plenty of times where I've played matches and didn't care or even try to win. Sometimes I'm just messing with a different class or different cards/guns or whatever.

    They've basically made it so winning and losing doesn't matter in this game.

    Oh man, you wrote it exactly what i think! 100% agreed with you. True is K/D in BF1 force you to tryhard, push objectives dont die (Hero hunt as Hero etc...) Old good times. But in BF2 is not a massure of your success of errors = win/lose doesent matter, **** true!

    But tell me, naturaly ppl want be better and better same as in sport, they want do somethink matters, they want win... is not a big differnce with game world or real world if you know what I mean, ppl basicly have competition in their blod. Or Am I too much idealist? :-D
  • B1MBLE
    12 posts Member
    Agreed. It's a breath of fresh air when you land with a group that actually does what they're meant to. I actually believe many people care more about the x2 BP's - thereby, staying back- then doing what is needed. It's very frustrating.
  • totally agree. i am not super duper high level, but played in all BFs and always hated it, when players just there for the kill, not pushing... so frustrating
  • alexDD55 wrote: »
    totally agree. i am not super duper high level, but played in all BFs and always hated it, when players just there for the kill, not pushing... so frustrating

    Well I told it here before many times, killing is part of objectives and helping team to cap or defend objectives :-), but yes I get your point, I hate ppl wich camp Lea on Crait/Kashyyyk and dont defent or push objectives.
  • I already have over 700,000 credits so I don't care about finishing matches to get credits. If I join match of scrubs, I just quit the match.

    i don't play for credits either. i just want to play with a working team really.
    tts42572 wrote: »
    i just think that this game is so darn casual that many people just don't care.

    I mean, I don't think it helps that there aren't at least wins and losses being tracked. There are many matches where I play and just mess around and don't really care about the outcome because the outcome just doesn't matter.

    In SWBF 1, I was very proud of my W/L ratio and I'd pound objectives hard. I played a ton of drop zone and would die time and time again going after those pods just because I didn't want to lose.

    In this game though, none of it matters. Now generally I do still play to win but there's been plenty of times where I've played matches and didn't care or even try to win. Sometimes I'm just messing with a different class or different cards/guns or whatever.

    They've basically made it so winning and losing doesn't matter in this game.

    i don't think W/L individually is helpful as i have been on tons of losing teams but i been the top player. I think they should look possibly more on the score as to how much score per minute they are doing in specific game modes on average as a way to line up because they you are being lined up with people putting in the same amount of effort.
    B1MBLE wrote: »
    Agreed. It's a breath of fresh air when you land with a group that actually does what they're meant to. I actually believe many people care more about the x2 BP's - thereby, staying back- then doing what is needed. It's very frustrating.

    probably and it **** me off so much. I will be making great work flanking an objective, i think that my team is also pushing up so i push in on the side and then *bam* shot in the back because enemy ran past them and they didn't even bother to hunt him down so the entire right flank gets ****ed in the back and all dies and I am just like "wow thank you teammates, how could I ever live without you?" i seriously saw an enemy run past 3 to 4 players and disarm an objective because they had no care to look at their surroundings and so i had to hightail it back to the objective, kill the enemy and re-arm an objective because they didn't realize it got disarmed. i swear yesterday had the worst group of players online that literally put in no effort on my team and i have never had it that bad where i had to push every objective otherwise my team for the most part wasn't going to push up, wasn't going to bother with the objective. They would of been satisfied loosing in the first phase because they had no ****s to give to play the objective and move up and win. *sarcastic Canadian voice* "Eh i don't care much if I can't even afford an enforcer. Eh I guess it's okay if i sit back and not try much Eh. it doesn't matter much to me eh. Lets just lose this match like the last 3 lets go do it" it was like really? I am an objective and would watch as no one would move up. it was frustrating walking into an objective room with no enemies in it. Meaning all the enemies were dead but none of them bothered to move up to notice the objective was clear. They were like the Ottoman Empire in WW1 when they didn't realize the British left "oh that's odd, where did they all go? we been sitting here for the last 5 min waiting for an enemy" I felt like the enemy could not even need to defend an objective and my team still would of sat back playing it safe for that damn x2. I was like 8mii7w7tjjxu.png

    alexDD55 wrote: »
    totally agree. i am not super duper high level, but played in all BFs and always hated it, when players just there for the kill, not pushing... so frustrating

    Well I told it here before many times, killing is part of objectives and helping team to cap or defend objectives :-), but yes I get your point, I hate ppl wich camp Lea on Crait/Kashyyyk and dont defent or push objectives.

    you can get kills, but if you aren't getting kill on players for the objective and you are just getting kills for the sake of killing, thats just like wtf. That's like killing random offshoot enemies a mile away that are no threat and ignoring the guy with the rocket about to hit the MTT.
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    Wait...these teams exist?
    Psn: Jello770
  • KresusFIN
    2711 posts Member
    Topic title sums it up perfectly.
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima


    The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

    y6qvidach2x9.png

    "I have never died to a Finn"
  • KresusFIN wrote: »
    Topic title sums it up perfectly.

    ya i swear i wish with some of my teammates i could to spam play donald trump and be like "you are a loser. you are fake news. goodbye" cuz FFS a player to like go 3-27. Just give up on the game or go play arcade til you learn to shoot. or players that have a 3-0 k/d all match and then match was 30 mins long its like "wtf were you doing all match? being a **** sniper and missing almost all your shots?"
  • KresusFIN
    2711 posts Member
    Sgt_Fergus wrote: »
    KresusFIN wrote: »
    Topic title sums it up perfectly.
    or players that have a 3-0 k/d all match and then match was 30 mins long its like "**** were you doing all match? being a **** sniper and missing almost all your shots?"

    I will confess that I hate the backline with a passion. I've, during my time playing, only ever seen perhaps.. oh I don't know.. 5 good players legit supporting the team from the backline. The rest are either upfront, or just behind the vanguard.

    Being an Officer myself, my role is to make sure my Vanguard never runs out of Grenades or "Toughen Up".

    #Recharge
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima


    The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

    y6qvidach2x9.png

    "I have never died to a Finn"
  • I felt like saying "change 'Teammates' to '****mates' because thats what they feel like"
  • B1ack6uys
    257 posts Member
    Seriously is it too damn much to ask for a ranking system. Im tired of being paired with people who play like they have no idea what theyre doing. Its quite frustrating sometimes tbh
  • B1ack6uys wrote: »
    Seriously is it too **** much to ask for a ranking system. Im tired of being paired with people who play like they have no idea what theyre doing. Its quite frustrating sometimes tbh

    Play in group of your friends on voice, ez solution, do what most tryhards like me and other do :-p
  • Sgt_Fergus
    2211 posts Member
    B1ack6uys wrote: »
    Seriously is it too **** much to ask for a ranking system. Im tired of being paired with people who play like they have no idea what theyre doing. Its quite frustrating sometimes tbh

    Play in group of your friends on voice, ez solution, do what most tryhards like me and other do :-p

    Does't really work with my time when I game. I have inconsistent times when I get online
  • Would be cool if assault had some type of wavepoint command, specialists were more on recon of things, officers stayed in groups, heavy takes heat of teams, and that grouping system actually had a reason to be there. But in reality, heavy scores the most points in phase 1, officers goes off where ever, assaults try to be ninjas, and specialists have a hard time fitting in. Not saying all players are like this, just the norm of things.

    Like on ewok hunt 2 random players from each side, but instead become leaders that have battle commands and wave points would be nice too.
  • Sgt_Fergus wrote: »
    I have played about 20 matches of GA and I'm so sick of all 19 players relying on me to do all the work. I usually within the first 5 min of the match am already 3000+ points ahead. I'm the one mainly capping objectives and pushing them. wasting my heroes and sending them to die to start the count down timers on objectives because all of them are standing around the objective i cleared out but won't put in any effort. They let enemies because us, they don't help secure objectives. I even had half my team waiting in queue, again why i demand we need a DIB system, so they weren't going to contribute anything more until they got a hero, which I already was. I have had bad players in the past but today has is the "all bad players get on for half off deal" because I have never had these many scrubs on my team no matter which game I join. 2 of the games I carried to victory because all 19 players were slacking off.

    Seriously put me on better teams. Or let me know in advance "these teammates are scrub and have lost the last 5 matches in a row" I'd gladly quit the second I joined.

    I had the same problem yesterday. Every match it's maybe a handful out of 20 people trying to play the objective. The others are lost. Even had this group of stormtroopers having an emote battle. I was going to join since nobody else gave a dayum, but decided to go actually play the objective. lol
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!