criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

What Would make ARVADE not boring

Here we talk about what can be changed and most be added to the ARCADE part of star wars battle front 2

Replies

• bfloo
    10921 posts Member
    Better ai, modes with objectives, better ai, bigger player count, better ai, vehicle play, better ai...
  • I would be very fun if you could fight more enemys then the normal classes, because it is'nt only does you fight agains online.
    ACADE should have:
    * Reaenforsments as CPUs
    * Star Fighter Assault
    * So player 2 have the same customization as player 1(really annoying).
    * More Game modes and scenarios that can happen online so you can train for it.
  • I Stronglly agree
  • Kylo91
    85 posts Member
    Totally agree but I think we all know that EA ain't gonna give us all what you just listed potatissoppan.
  • You can Alway hope
  • Jello770
    5526 posts Member
    ArVade is pretty cool
    PSN: Jello770
    5ba18nuxuol7.png
    "Watch out for those wrist rockets!"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Check Out My Mister Bones Petition-Click Here
  • KevinJ
    21 posts Member
    -AI heroes and villains, AI ground and sky vehicles (or AI soldiers driving vehicles).

-AI that can that play objetives (similar to what was done in Skirmish from Battlefront (2015) and Instant Action from Battlefront II (2005).

-More multiplayer modes ported to arcade with their bigger maps, for offline or private online sessions against AI. Personally, I am a big fan of the Conquest mode (Battlefront II, 2005).

-More modes like Ewoks Hunt Mode where EA embraces other Star Wars elements. The original Battlefront II (2005) included other silly modes like the Heroes/Villains Assault mode in Mos Eisley, The Wampas Hunt mode in Hoth, the Jawas vs Tusken Raiders mode and the Gungan vs Separatists army mode.