criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Chewbacca could use more health stamina

I feel Chewbacca is balanced enough with his primary fire for his bowcaster and his abilities. My only issue right now with him, specifically in GA is how fast his health goes down when dealing with enemies. This is mainly because his health stamina is as low as Han or Lando, compared to all the other blaster heroes, making him less of a tank than he should be. Chewbacca is always known to use his brawn during battle and be highly resistant for the most part. Pretty much be mighty. Unfortunately Chewie is so fragile he can die in a really short time compared to a common Wookiee Warrior who feels mightier than Chewbacca himself as all his health can be fully restored. Also the fact that Chewie doesn't have any healing cards really makes this apparent.

Chewbacca could maybe have his health stamina be like about 250 or something compared to Darth Vader to make him like the light side's tank in a way. I mean if Chewbacca were to just enter a room and attempt to attack a large group of enemies even while playing cautiously, his health threshold can drop fast. I even hear players say they don't pick Chewbacca in GA because of how weak he is in that mode compared to HvV. Either a higher health stamina or healing card can help Chewbacca, but either way Chewie definitely needs some better form of resistance to be as mighty as he is in battle. I don't like feeling so fragile with him to a point where Chewie isn't a threat to some, not all.

Replies

• Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    He already has a card that boosts his health. He should have more regen.
    Psn: Jello770
  • Devlin21
    8308 posts Member
    Jello770 wrote: »

Health stamina=rege.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    edited April 2018

Health stamina=rege.

ahh gotcha thanks for clarifying

Anyways I agree with you wholeheartedly OP!
    Psn: Jello770
  • Yeah that's what I mean with health stamina. Thanks for clarifying though.

• When I say health stamina, I meant health regeneration as Chewbacca has a star card which grants him more health.
    I feel Chewbacca is balanced enough with his primary fire for his bowcaster and his abilities. My only issue right now with him, specifically in GA is how fast his health goes down when dealing with enemies. This is mainly because his health stamina is as low as Han or Lando, compared to all the other blaster heroes, making him less of a tank than he should be. Chewbacca is always known to use his brawn during battle and be highly resistant for the most part. Pretty much be mighty. Unfortunately Chewie is so fragile he can die in a really short time compared to a common Wookiee Warrior who feels mightier than Chewbacca himself as all his health can be fully restored. Also the fact that Chewie doesn't have any healing cards really makes this apparent.

Chewbacca could maybe have his health stamina be like about 250 or something compared to Darth Vader to make him like the light side's tank in a way. I mean if Chewbacca were to just enter a room and attempt to attack a large group of enemies even while playing cautiously, his health threshold can drop fast. I even hear players say they don't pick Chewbacca in GA because of how weak he is in that mode compared to HvV. Either a higher health stamina or healing card can help Chewbacca, but either way Chewie definitely needs some better form of resistance to be as mighty as he is in battle. I don't like feeling so fragile with him to a point where Chewie isn't a threat to some, not all.

• I feel like chewy should have had a built in blaster damage reduction.. many ppl say the saber heros have that to a degree

It would make sense the biggest tallest most thicc hero should have felt a bit more tanky

It seems chewy has to take some kind of damage to deal effective hero damage in GA unless a perfect situation unravelled

Pro secret tip: chewy+ground slams+naboo halls

Thank me l8r ;)
  • Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong with chewie if I'm up against him I get stunned for ages and shot to bits if I go him my stun grenade often misses, the bowcaster does pooo damage even the furious one.
    I use the increased stun, little grenade spawn and increased Bowcaster damage while stunned.
    I get destroyed by other blaster users or close lightsaber users
  • Yeah well the halls inside the palace aren't the only area in the game. No reduction required.
    HvV_pro wrote: »
    I feel like chewy should have had a built in blaster damage reduction.. many ppl say the saber heros have that to a degree

It would make sense the biggest tallest most thicc hero should have felt a bit more tanky

It seems chewy has to take some kind of damage to deal effective hero damage in GA unless a perfect situation unravelled

Pro secret tip: chewy+ground slams+naboo halls

Thank me l8r ;)

• @SonicJulesJGB

I agree with you on Chewie, he should be the lightside tank. I usually will take 1st in HvsV when I get Chewie, helps that he's my fav. But yeah, when I get him in GA, I don't last as long as I should, I do better with the warriors also.
    What I would like to see is an adjustment on his Furious Resilience, not just a damage reduction but also a health buff like the heavy sentry mode. That would help.