criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Game is now Bugged - multiple reports - can't spawn into games - stuck in menu - auto defeat...

I spoke to and played with a few friends today

A few different bugs

My experience as well as the friend I was playing with in GA both had would select our trooper, it would then go the screen with the countdown timer and 4 trooper slots, and then it would kick us back to the selection menu - over and over. Eventually I got in, or would have to pick a different character, vehicle, etc. and could get in...

The worst was another friend who was playing Starfighter Assault. When he would elect his straighter and load into a game; it would start with his ship but the crosshairs would be diagonal, and then a second later it would say "defeated" and send him back to the main menu - completely kick him out. This happened to him 7 times in a row...

I didn't have any issues before the 24 hour downtime...

Replies

• Blinker
    465 posts Member
    I had it earlier in a game of strike no one could respawn. Keep finishing timer. And then you have to select.character and and timer would go again. Not sure if it a bug or some one using and exploit as the other team won game cause we couldn't spawn jn
  • I'm on PS4, can people use exploits on consoles? I've never encountered this before in this game - storage if it just started after the fix...
  • Blinker wrote: »
    I had it earlier in a game of strike no one could respawn. Keep finishing timer. And then you have to select.character and and timer would go again. Not sure if it a bug or some one using and exploit as the other team won game cause we couldn't spawn jn

Same, but it actually happen to me a few days ago. It only did it on officer, I could spawn in with any other class but not officer. Timer went down 0 and instead of joining the game I kept getting put back in the character screen. This was on ps4 btw.
  • Same. Can not respawn, hits don't register, falling through floor, sttutering... ps4
    But Ewok hunt works fine :smiley:
    I have altered the post. Prey I don't alter it any further.
  • I lost control of my ship in GA and now I'm stuck in a perpetual defeated kill cam from crashing. I can't respawn. Uploading video later
    Don't click unless you want to know the truth....
  • But Ewok hunt works fine :smiley:

That's all that matters to me now.
  • Same with officer in GA, couldn't respawn...
    Vaders abilities didn't work in GA. I think someone pushed me, but I don't know if it was Luke or Yoda. I'm not sure, maybe because of that....
    And I had the feeling that officers presence sometimes didn't work...
  • Same on P.C

So far.....

Sound cuts out in multiplayer after a match starts
    Get stuck on the group screen between deaths, cant do anything but ctrl-alt-delete out
    Seen loads of hackers in past 60 mins
    GcRvyBd.gif
    I have honestly seen better games made by companies with 1/1000th of the budget and resources, how can a game be worse almost 1 year after launch than it was when it started./center]
  • Oh boy