criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Can Han Solo get a smuggler skin appearance, SHAVED?

I really like Han Solo's smuggler appearance from the films and is my preferred choice when playing as him. I just don't want him to have his beard. Something I really question is how that skin is shown on the site itself when reading Han's description, so why is this skin not in the game? Sure I won't be looking at his beard while playing and the skin is harmless itself, but I wanna have an option for Han's smuggler appearance shaved.

Replies

• d0kRX
    1348 posts Member
    I really like Han Solo's smuggler appearance from the films and is my preferred choice when playing as him. I just don't want him to have his beard. Something I really question is how that skin is shown on the site itself when reading Han's description, so why is this skin not in the game? Sure I won't be looking at his beard while playing and the skin is harmless itself, but I wanna have an option for Han's smuggler appearance shaved.

I bet it will come with a price.
    PSN: d0kRX
  • As long as it shows up, that's all I care about.
    d0kRX wrote: »

I bet it will come with a price.