criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

What are your "Fight As One" Milestone Tips?

What are your tips for beating 30 heroes as Special unit? It almost seems impossible. Any tips??3vatooe5o664.jpg
4kkf4lreukok.jpg

Replies

• Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    I got basically all of mine with the Wookie Warrior. Just keep an eye on your radar and when you see the red icon, approach them, and activate overload. Kills them in about five shots. I found myself continually getting 3-4 each game. Hope this helps, cheers.
    Psn: Jello770
  • Devlin21
    8098 posts Member
    Easiest challenge.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• TargetPractice007
    34 posts Member
    edited September 25
    Jello770 wrote: »
    I got basically all of mine with the Wookie Warrior. Just keep an eye on your radar and when you see the red icon, approach them, and activate overload. Kills them in about five shots. I found myself continually getting 3-4 each game. Hope this helps, cheers.

Thanks!!!!

Edited all caps. - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
    4kkf4lreukok.jpg
  • Cahhmakt
    218 posts Member
    Wilkie warrior
  • Cahhmakt
    218 posts Member
    Wookie
  • DN21
    50 posts Member
    edited May 5
    Wookie. I usually hit heal then overload when they are coming.

Maul came around a corner in Theed and I was laying into him with high health and overload. He had 100% health. He tried to dash and saber throw me but I melee’d him for the kill. I do have the health bonus star card at purple (+20% health) which is very helpful.
  • TargetPractice007
    34 posts Member
    edited September 25
    I have gotten 15 so far but a lot of times it is luck if the other team has a Hero or the map has even progressed far enough like those choke points on Endor, Starkiller, Death Star, and Jakku. Theed's choke point is towards the end and so is Kashyyk. But half the time the team sucks or too good that max number are in play. Death Trooper and Wookies are the best bet due to Overload and their bombs. Flamers dont do nothing.

Any more help is appreciated.

(FYI: I do not play much GA but already have all Troopers and Aerial maxed at 70 + all guns - Enforcers Star Cards maxed. But this milestone is a pain and for only 500 Credits lol)

Edited post for cursing. - EA_Cian
    4kkf4lreukok.jpg
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    edited September 25
    I have gotten 15 so far but a lot of times it is luck if the other team has a Hero or the map has even progressed far enough like those choke points on Endor, Starkiller, Death Star, and Jakku. Theed's choke point is towards the end and so is Kashyyk. But half the time the team sucks or too good that max number are in play. Death Trooper and Wookies are the best bet due to Overload and their bombs. Flamers dont do nothing.

Any more help is appreciated.

(FYI: I do not play much GA but already have all Troopers and Aerial maxed at 70 + all guns - Enforcers Star Cards maxed. But this milestone is a pain and for only 500 Credits lol)

Edited post for cursing. - EA_Cian

Kamino phase two and three are really good for this
  • Jello770 wrote: »
    Kamino phase two and three are really good for this

Yeah, that too but if we even get there. Plus some of these GA loadouts are way too long. Takes forever to cycle through maps.

I'd have to say Kashyyk is the worst. And Mos Eisley.

4kkf4lreukok.jpg
  • DN21
    50 posts Member

Yeah, that too but if we even get there. Plus some of these GA loadouts are way too long. Takes forever to cycle through maps.

I'd have to say Kashyyk is the worst. And Mos Eisley.

Mos Eisley is ok at the second phase. Run up the stairs in the marketplace - great to chuck a grenade and use overload. But other than that not much. 3rd phase is usually overrun way too quickly.

• TargetPractice007
    34 posts Member
    edited September 25
    Ugh. I played 15 GA matches and these freaking kills are not registering. .... I am stuck at 15 kills out of 30. Arghhhhhhh

Edited post for language. - EA_Cian
    4kkf4lreukok.jpg
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    edited September 25
    Ugh. I played 15 GA matches and these freaking kills are not registering. .... I am stuck at 15 kills out of 30. Arghhhhhhh

Edited post for language. - EA_Cian

Occasionally my milestones wouldn’t register as well. When I restarted my PS4 they started working again though.
  • jonci
    578 posts Member
    Depends on the player using the hero/villain i find, since this milestone began, they tend to hang back, don't see much of them any more at the front.

Rebellions are built on hope.
  • alunguy
    582 posts Member
    Got most of mine on phase 3 of Crait in the tunnel on the left of the turbines. Either defending as a Wookiee or attacking as a flame trooper. There's usually some heroes in the tunnel and they can't move to well to avoid you
  • jonci wrote: »
    Depends on the player using the hero/villain i find, since this milestone began, they tend to hang back, don't see much of them any more at the front.
    r

Esp that Bossk.

Finally got it though. Best maps were...

-Crait last phase (both light/dark)
    -Hoth 2nd to last phase and last phase (both l/d)
    -Yavin 4 last phase (light)
    -Jakku (2nd to last/last, l/d)
    -Mos Eisely (any l/d)
    -Star Killer (2nd to last phase, l/d)
    -Maz Castle (last phase, l/d)

4kkf4lreukok.jpg
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    jonci wrote: »
    r

Esp that Bossk.

-Mos Eisely (any l/d)

Congrats man!
  • Jello770 wrote: »
    jonci wrote: »
    r

Esp that Bossk.

-Mos Eisely (any l/d)

Congrats man!

Thanks!!!!

4kkf4lreukok.jpg
  • Kamino last phase is an easy way to do it.
    My youtube channel Star Wars Battlefront, Battlefield 4 etc gameplay https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF4zDYJfLp_rvcKzALVEXHA?view_as=subscriber
  • My best fighter I get is the super battle droid, death trooper if I'm lucky a rebel/resistance jet trooper. I have 7 more to go, it is a hard challenge for me. Most of the players I play with are skilled and I die consistently before I get to a hero for a chance to kill them. I my best chance is survival.

tumblr_p70afak2V31rwyi3po3_r1_400.gif
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg

"This is a mission of peace. I put my faith in diplomacy. We can't solve all of our problems by throwing troops at them."
    -Padmé Amidala
  • Cahhmakt
    218 posts Member
    Flametrooper was my go to
  • Devlin21
    8098 posts Member
    My best fighter I get is the super battle droid, death trooper if I'm lucky a rebel/resistance jet trooper. I have 7 more to go, it is a hard challenge for me. Most of the players I play with are skilled and I die consistently before I get to a hero for a chance to kill them. I my best chance is survival.

tumblr_p70afak2V31rwyi3po3_r1_400.gif

Get a wookiee or flame trooper instead.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Purple up first. I recommend increased health, overload duration, and explosion size.
    Each enforcer varies...
    Flametrooper
    Attack sabers with overload and fortify' and incendiary grenade if possible. Cannot block fire. Blasters will just run, sabers will probobly stay close and attack. Just keep overload on them.
    Wookie and Deathtrooper
    Overload, scope and go for the headshots. With fortify. Try to snipe from the rear.
    B2
    Hit with rocket, then overload the head.
    Ariel
    Rocket around building tops with improved jetpack and launcher. Extra hp too. Stay out of saber reach, try to keep a good vantage point. Rocket sabers when they block. Stay behead medium cover for ranged heroes. Watch out for Kylo Ren's pull.
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Commando class, ARC, commando droid, Inferno Squad, Insurgent, Shock Trooper(FO), assassin(Resistance).
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Heavy/Light vehicle classes
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    Actual bombs coming out of the bomber.
    RO season
  • I got lucky twice... With the Rocket Battle Droid.
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz