criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Empty servers

I only can find Galactic Assault matches, the other game modes like 80% of the times are empty

Replies

• Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    I find full games every. single. time
    Psn: Jello770
  • Jello770 wrote: »
    So why I keep finding empty games?
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    Jello770 wrote: »

Maybe you should try changing you region?
    Psn: Jello770
  • bev1
    312 posts Member
    I hear this same thing from multiple people, I'm not sure what the problem is because I have full games on any mode.
  • bev1 wrote: »
    I hear this same thing from multiple people, I'm not sure what the problem is because I have full games on any mode.

Maybe it’s a problem that affects certain people
  • Jello770 wrote: »
    Jello770 wrote: »

Maybe you should try changing you region?

I don’t think that’s the problem because it’s in United States, where is supposed to be full
  • I get full servers but when I cue up with my friends I get empty servers, maybe thats your problem?
    "He's no good to me dead" - The greatest bounty hunter in the galaxy
    Gamertag: MICROBACONATOR (inactive)
    Origin: TaxEvasionMaster

#AckbarForBattlefront2019
  • I get full servers but when I cue up with my friends I get empty servers, maybe thats your problem?

No, I play alone
  • I was in a game that was about half full the other night, but other than that my servers are almost always full.
  • bev1
    312 posts Member
    bev1 wrote: »

Are you suggesting that certain people are being intentionally targeted?
    bev1 wrote: »

Are you suggesting that certain people are being intentionally targeted?
    Are you kidding me?
    I mean maybe the matchmaking is doing weird things
  • bev1
    312 posts Member
    Just asking man, you can scroll down the main page and find a recently closed thread by someone stating that he was being targeted for speaking up on the forum.
    Just asking man, you can scroll down the main page and find a recently closed thread by someone stating that he was being targeted for speaking up on the forum.

Jajajajajajaja jajajaja
  • bev1
    312 posts Member
    ps....I apologize also.
    ps....I apologize also.

No problem, also, I play on United States Oregon si there should be no problem at all, right?
  • Batman20
    1476 posts Member
    I find them to but then I play the uk servers at about 1am so I'm not surprised
  • Drfeelbad
    155 posts Member
    I can't find any full GA games now. Its been happening sense a couple weeks ago.
    But I can find small modes though
    giphy.gif

“Pessimism never won any battle.”
    -Dwight D. Eisenhower

“Heroes may not be braver than anyone else. They’re just braver five minutes longer.”
    -Ronald Reagan
  • Unknown450
    58 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    I never had problems finding full matches but today I'm landing in empty lobbies as well... I have changed regions trying each one and still landing in empty rooms. Been trying Blast and HvH.
    I have no idea what's going on tonight.

Also I play BF2 alone.
  • EDEE209
    22 posts Member
    I only can find Galactic Assault matches, the other game modes like 80% of the times are empty

you are a liar and will spend an eternity on these forums.
  • EDEE209
    22 posts Member
    No one has a problem as long as its on the ground. Since no one plays star fighter assault except me and a dozen others its nowhere on EA radar.
  • I always have problems when I try and get a game with friends overseas.
  • Odi
    63 posts Member
    ITT: People from different regions and different platforms compare their server experience
  • Toddyrocket
    2251 posts Member
    Allways find games
    GA
    SA
    HvV
    I don't play the other two
  • Dash
    11479 posts Member
    Allways find games
    GA
    SA
    HvV
    I don't play the other two

Same for me on PC except I play GA/HVV/Strike. Always find full games.
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Toddyrocket
    2251 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Still playing 11pm easy to get a game
    My boy plays HvV 7.30 to 8.30 am and allways gets games (Before he starts school)
    Have to teach them the law of starwars while there young :)
  • Drfeelbad wrote: »
    I can't find any full GA games now. Its been happening sense a couple weeks ago.
    But I can find small modes though

For me is the opposite: I just can find GA, not smaller game modes