criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Boba Fett's blaster disabler card - not working properly, please add to known issues

JAREDUP
1550 posts Member
edited June 2018
As the title says, please fix this card, please.

Edit: I just want it added to known issues, that is all I ask
For the Greater Good

9k2nxbv51kuu.gif
Post edited by JAREDUP on

Replies

• moondynemc
    1979 posts Member
    Yeah I’ve never noticed it disable blasters when I ran it either.
  • TheScape
    2039 posts Member
    JAREDUP wrote: »
    As the title says, please fix this card, please, I'm tired of it not working properly

This is not listed under known issues, so you know it now, thanks
    @F8RGE
    @T0TALfps
    @XXXO77O4906
    @EA_Tom
    @IIPrest0nII
    @Carbonic

But, is it really the card or is it just the way it works? Or lag? Or the splash nerf on explosive stuff? I mean, I usually run Disruptor with Officer and it sometimes has strange results as well. I have also seen Boba's card work and I know the effect can be "removed" with abilities (Vanguard, Furious Bowcaster, Infiltration, etc.). What I mean is "disruptor" abilities are quite unreliable in this game.
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • IronSoldier
    3430 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    I believe it is more a direct/very close hit that will disable. Otherwise just normal concussion will occur.
  • I believe it is more a direct/very close hit that will disable. Otherwise just normal concussion will occur.

This. I was disabled yesterday few times by concussion rocket.
  • Devlin21
    8320 posts Member
    Works on troops. Has a bigish radius.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Szaby
    96 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    It's working but not very reliable, you have to be very precise or fire it close range.
  • JAREDUP
    1550 posts Member
    I believe it has different affects on each player, because right now Chewie, and only Chewie is affected for me. Not even infantry is affected.
    For the Greater Good

9k2nxbv51kuu.gif
  • JAREDUP
    1550 posts Member

I tried it on infantry, I only see Chewie affected out of everybody.
    For the Greater Good

9k2nxbv51kuu.gif
  • I've had mixed results. I've seen it disable when I used it but a few days later, it wasn't having any effect. Infantry only.
    Don't click unless you want to know the truth....
  • Devlin21
    8320 posts Member

I tried it on infantry, I only see Chewie affected out of everybody.

Was working in arcade.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• I've had very mixed results with this when playing HvV. By the looks of it, the radius is quite small and you'll have to more or less do a direct hit for it to work. I've been using it as my third card for Boba Fett for quite a long time and it does provide you with a great advantage against blaster heroes when it does work.
  • Billydoc
    893 posts Member
    No...it works...he disabled my blaster last night
  • JAREDUP
    1550 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    So will this issue be added to the know issues list after this update?

If something is broke 100% I'm ok until it gets fixed because I won't use it at all, but I shouldn't have to suffer because I want to use a card that acts like a pair of dice, rarely doing the same thing twice in a row
    Post edited by JAREDUP on
    For the Greater Good

9k2nxbv51kuu.gif
  • It's either completely broken or hit and miss like infiltration now. I was hitting rebels with the rocket on the final phase of Tattooine but it wasn't disabling their blasters. I think it's broken because twice I've noticed it's ineffectiveness.
    Don't click unless you want to know the truth....
  • JAREDUP
    1550 posts Member
    Very nice, thanks DICE, proof y'all don't read threads except to tell someone rey is balanced, all I asked for was this issue to be put under known issues, but y'all can't even do that, but of course y'all do it for band aid chewie
    For the Greater Good

9k2nxbv51kuu.gif
  • Devlin21
    8320 posts Member
    Very nice, thanks DICE, proof y'all don't read threads except to tell someone rey is balanced, all I asked for was this issue to be put under known issues, but y'all can't even do that, but of course y'all do it for band aid chewie

Band aid chewie is most important thing to worry about.

Sadly just confirming the leak more and more today.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Disruption ability should be removed anyway. Should be replaced with a projectile flamethrower.

Then his melee should he scrapped for an ADS functionality
  • F03hammer
    5012 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Billydoc wrote: »
    No...it works...he disabled my blaster last night

:naughty:
    Voluntary Star Wars Battlefront Moderator

28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak

• JAREDUP
    1550 posts Member
    Disruption ability should be removed anyway. Should be replaced with a projectile flamethrower.

Then his melee should he scrapped for an ADS functionality

The flamethrower seemed a bit weak in the last game
    For the Greater Good

9k2nxbv51kuu.gif
  • JAREDUP
    1550 posts Member
    So I guess Boba will ever be good because nobody reads what needs to be read
    For the Greater Good

9k2nxbv51kuu.gif
  • Devlin21
    8320 posts Member
    So I guess Boba will ever be good because nobody reads what needs to be read
    Tried in hvv last night. Didnt work on han or leia. Only thing that makes concussion rocket viable, and it dont work.

They dont seem to care about buffing him. Only fixing issues with him in arcade.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Clone201
    3683 posts Member
    It only works by chance. That's the problem with the star card. Sometimes not even close-up hits would disable their weapons.
    Man! Could this game get any more broken?
  • JAREDUP
    1550 posts Member
    Bump.
    For the Greater Good

9k2nxbv51kuu.gif
  • JAREDUP
    1550 posts Member
    Hey F8RGE, before Solo Season 2 comes out, could you consider adding Boba's disabler card to known issues? I can provide video evidence if you need it. I am ok if it never gets fixed, but I just at least want it to be known so if it can be fixed, it will.

This is the only thing I want done, just adding to known issues is all.
    For the Greater Good

9k2nxbv51kuu.gif