criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Hero Emotes!?!

Royazeee
239 posts Member
How on earth do we get hold of the locked emotes?!?

Replies

• I don’t know but in the s2 update we should be hopefully be able to buy thrmr
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    Can’t as of right now ):
    Psn: Jello770
  • You use to get them in crates, but those are gone, so it looks like we'll be waiting until the next patch to unlock the emotes.
    PSN: DynamitePro26
  • Empire_TW
    5012 posts Member
    A few can be unlocked from the campaign.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    p0glkjvppdfa.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Empire_TW wrote: »

Are they just for Iden Versio? I honestly can't remember :smiley:
    PSN: DynamitePro26
  • Empire_TW
    5012 posts Member
    Empire_TW wrote: »

Are they just for Iden Versio? I honestly can't remember :smiley:

Luke and Lando defiantly get one each. I think it would be the same for Han and Leia for their missions too, though id have to check.
    p0glkjvppdfa.png
  • ross42899
    1431 posts Member
    Hope we will get an option to get all the missing emotes soon. Let us buy them for credits or whatever.
  • Empire_TW
    5012 posts Member
    Just checked

Lando gets "I'm responsible these days"

Han gets "Great kid"

Luke gets "Greetings exalted ones"

Leia gets "You have your moments"

Kylo gets "Cowards"

Iden gets "Avenge our emperor"
    p0glkjvppdfa.png
  • They need to get them to work too. Bossk’s voice and animation are mistimed on “youre just another target”.
  • "Cowards!" is my favourite hero emote in the game. It's a pretty savage insult.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • MaulMeister
    1030 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    +1 The only emotes I still need are for Hero’s. 2-3 emotes are still locked for most of them. Each one of those states that they are only found in a crate. :| Brilliant. I agree, it would be great if they also worked as well.
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/76222/star-wars-battlefront-forum-rules-guidelines
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Please balance the OFFICER / BLURRG. They are NOT a HEAVY, SNIPER, nor an ASSAULT CLASS. So far, every "nerf" has failed to change anything. The Blurrg is OP vs other class guns (and not just at close range). #actuallybalancethenoobtubecrutch :*
  • Azelrazel
    610 posts Member
    Allow us to get them and the rest of the victory poses, and please fix the emotes so that the ones I have unlocked actually work.
  • Hardly any point in having them if half aren't even working when you press the button.
    Don't click unless you want to know the truth....