criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Boba Fett buff...

Royazeee
238 posts Member
He seems pretty balanced after the patches but... to me he’s too weak...his damage output is freaking awesome but his intake is awful...i think 20 health per kill could fix that...if not...hopefully dice do something about it...

Replies

• My suggestions
    600 HP
    EE3 damage increase, range increase, spread reduction, accuracy increase and ads.
    Rocket barrage aoe buff
    Concussion missile actually blinds enemies and lasts longer
    For the hunt 20% base damage reduction and 30 health per kill while active.
    Perhaps a slight take off start up time for the jetpack when trigger held and on the ground- to make you think more strategically where to place yourself.
  • Boba Fett... why buff him. he is disturbing games 24/7 why make a char that has such terrain advantages with his jet pack??? and has no clear counter part to get him off places that he should not be camping on... and then ppl wish to buff him... i find this unacceptable before they re-do the maps so ppl cant camp with him in areas that no other hero can reach.
    "Here's why you can't exterminate us, aruetii. We're not huddled in one place—we span the galaxy. We need no lords or leaders—so you can't destroy our command. We can live without technology—so we can fight with our bare hands. We have no species or bloodline—so we can rebuild our ranks with others who want to join us. We're more than just a people or an army, aruetii. We're a culture. We're an idea. And you can't kill ideas—but we can certainly kill you."
    ―Mandalore the Destroyer
  • Boba Fett... why buff him. he is disturbing games 24/7 why make a char that has such terrain advantages with his jet pack??? and has no clear counter part to get him off places that he should not be camping on... and then ppl wish to buff him... i find this unacceptable before they re-do the maps so ppl cant camp with him in areas that no other hero can reach.

If you make a joke you’re meant to say ‘bazinga!’ afterwards.
  • JAREDUP
    1369 posts Member
    Buff his EE3 accuracy and reduce the spread and that would help, also his disabler card needs to be fixed
    For the Greater Good

9k2nxbv51kuu.gif
  • AbyssWatch3r
    3851 posts Member
    Buff the minimum damage of his blaster to 140 at close range. It needs to more reliable one-shot troopers when head shotting. Min damage at range stays at 105. His spread/accuracy was already improved by dice. They just need to add a zoom. Disable melee when for the Hint is active and make the melee button become a zoom in.

/thread
  • Buff the minimum damage of his blaster to 140 at close range. It needs to more reliable one-shot troopers when head shotting. Min damage at range stays at 105. His spread/accuracy was already improved by dice. They just need to add a zoom. Disable melee when for the Hint is active and make the melee button become a zoom in.

/thread

He should still be able to melee when for the hunt is active, make the y button toggle to aim
  • Revan1
    326 posts Member
    Agreed. His gun needs some tweaking, and he could go for a health boost
  • Clone201
    3437 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    You also have an extremely annoying vulnerability with how explosives nullify Boba's jetpack completely. The homing capability Ion Turret is way too extreme; it is virtually un-dodgeable other than staying behind cover, and so you'll often find yourself going down and down over again. Very annoying and can sometimes cost you your own life depending on where you'll ultimately land.

I have an idea: His jetpack should only cancel out after a 100 explosive damage threshold. This means that bowcasters, ion turrets, explosive shots, or any other explosive which deal less than 100 damage won't instantly knock him out of the air until they do enough damage to reach over that threshold and deny his jetpack. Of course, this threshold only applies whenever his jetpack is in use.
    I always hated him in HvV of the act of trolling (running away for 5 - 10+ minutes as the target), but I fea nothing can be done about it.
    Man! Could this game get any more broken?
  • Devlin21
    8280 posts Member
    Clone201 wrote: »
    You also have an extremely annoying vulnerability with how explosives nullify Boba's jetpack completely. The homing capability Ion Turret is way too extreme; it is virtually un-dodgeable other than staying behind cover, and so you'll often find yourself going down and down over again. Very annoying and can sometimes cost you your own life depending on where you'll ultimately land.

I have an idea: His jetpack should only cancel out after a 100 explosive damage threshold. This means that bowcasters, ion turrets, explosive shots, or any other explosive which deal less than 100 damage won't instantly knock him out of the air until they do enough damage to reach over that threshold and deny his jetpack. Of course, this threshold only applies whenever his jetpack is in use.
    I always hated him in HvV of the act of trolling (running away for 5 - 10+ minutes as the target), but I fea nothing can be done about it.

Using him in hoth or crait is a death sentence. Two maps he should be perfect for.

Should be 200 damage, ion turrets gire fast and one shot does 76 damage.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• oucgmr433ll3.png
    Don't forget to add a No Helmet skin DLC.
    "Dude, don't call us plucky, we don't know what it means."
    Devoted worshipper of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Instagram
    Twitter
    DeviantArt
    YouTube
    346z5t0ufg6v.gif