criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Boba Fett’s ADS could be on a separate button

I still think Boba Fett is in dire need of a button to allow him to aim down sights because right now his EE-3 is only accurate at close range and is so ineffective in medium to long range unless you are skilled with aiming. Pressing the right analog stick is no longer an option like the last game as that is the melee button. His zoom could be on a button that is not used while playing as him like the D-Pad: up, left, or right.

This can help Boba Fett a bit as right now he’s one of the weaker heroes in GA compared to how strong he was at launch with his rockets.

Replies

• Devlin21
    8293 posts Member
    Y button
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• That works too.
    Y button

• BTL-A4_Ace
    686 posts Member
    I agree. This has bugged me since launch. For a Hero that's primarily about maneuverability and engaging enemies at a distance, I can't believe DICE didn't keep Boba's ability to ADS with his EE-3. It needs to be brought back.

Also, on a side note, I'd really like it if he had the ability to sustain his flamethrower for about 2-3 seconds by holding the melee button/key. It's range should be extended (right now it only works at point blank), but it should also require a cool down after use. I think this would be great to deal with those unexpected close quarter engagements. :smiley:
    "All wings report in."
  • Yeah that would be great to give Boba Fett a 4th ability.
    BTL-A4_Ace wrote: »
    I agree. This has bugged me since launch. For a Hero that's primarily about maneuverability and engaging enemies at a distance, I can't believe DICE didn't keep Boba's ability to ADS with his EE-3. It needs to be brought back.

Also, on a side note, I'd really like it if he had the ability to sustain his flamethrower for about 2-3 seconds by holding the melee button/key. It's range should be extended (right now it only works at point blank), but it should also require a cool down after use. I think this would be great to deal with those unexpected close quarter engagements. :smiley:
  • bfloo
    13714 posts Member
    They should remap his jet pack to the jump button and let us aim with him.

I'm so used to adsing in shooters I can't use Boba. I'll have a few to unload on, try to aim out of habit and go flying across the map, usually off of a ledge.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Devlin21
    8293 posts Member
    Yeah that would be great to give Boba Fett a 4th ability.

he already has 4 abilities
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• I agree with bfloo, just put the Jeypack on the jump-button.
  • Cave_Miner
    182 posts Member
    Hold down the jump button to start flying, L2 for zooming.
  • His ability to ADS would take him up a notch. How can he be a ranged hero when you have to hip fire at range. That makes no sense.
  • I don't count the jetpack as an ability as it's not an attack or defend ability. It's a maneuver that's integrated into Boba Fett.
    Yeah that would be great to give Boba Fett a 4th ability.

he already has 4 abilities