criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

PLEASE PLEASE fix Bossk's Predator Instinct Bug - randomly not showing enemies

awakespace
890 posts Member
This bug has existed since launch!

This bug has not been fixed for 6 months...

Please fix!

Every time I get Bossk this is how I die. Often all enemy troops are highlighted predator style and it functions as it should. Sometimes no enemy troops are highlighted and it's a a sea of indistinct blue. Other times some are highlighted and some are not - this is the one that gets me killed the most because I assume it's working and then a few invisible troops kill me because I can't see them.

Please fix...

Replies

• Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    This happens to me regularly however today I encountered a bug where his thermal vision was nonexistent when the ability was active. :expressionless:
    Psn: Jello770
  • i get the same bug quite often, just some moments ago died because 2 wookies weren't shown while all the other troops i encountered before where visible.
  • yup, worst is sometimes far enemies show up and 1 enemy right next to you does not! lol ... that is how i usually die, by the guy standing right next to me.
  • awakespace
    890 posts Member
    Can one of the moderators/developers officially acknowledge that this is being worked on?
  • Lord_Oz
    433 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    awakespace wrote: »

Please fix!

Every time I get Bossk this is how I die. Often all enemy troops are highlighted predator style and it functions as it should. Sometimes no enemy troops are highlighted and it's a a sea of indistinct blue. Other times some are highlighted and some are not - this is the one that gets me killed the most because I assume it's working and then a few invisible troops kill me because I can't see them.

Please fix...

They've known about this for months. I've posted bug reports. They say they fixed it. It's still happening a bunch
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Not-working-Thermal-Binoculars-Scan-Dart-NV-optics-Boba-Fett/m-p/6715131#M11647

My report: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Bossk-s-Predator-Instincts-and-Trooper-Night-Vision-bug/m-p/6708049
  • AbyssWatch3r
    4581 posts Member
    On crait, the enemys just glow but vision is normal. Maybe switch to that model.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • Battlepope190
    186 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    I wonder if this bug has any relation to the night vision scopes not working either? Both should highlight enemies and both sometimes fail.
  • awakespace
    890 posts Member
    Can a developer respond and give us an update about this?
  • scrick
    76 posts Member
    I agree. This is infuriating. It's also very difficult to see vehicles, especially speeders.
  • T0TALfps
    1191 posts EA Community Manager
    Hey folks,

This has been passed through to the development team to investigate further, sorry for the inconvenience.
    beq77m6aitvn.png
    EA Community Coordinator, Anthem, Battlefield & Battlefront
    Twitter - Board Guidelines
    // Some of my posts may not represent the opinions of EA or DICE.
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    T0TALfps wrote: »
    Hey folks,

This has been passed through to the development team to investigate further, sorry for the inconvenience.
    Awesome thank you
    Psn: Jello770
  • awakespace wrote: »

Please fix!

Please fix...

I havnt played much in the last month but before the last two patches I would stand still before activating preditor instincts and it would always work. But in the thick of battle while moving and shooting it seems to bug out. Perhaps if others test this theory it can be proved vallid or not
  • awakespace wrote: »

Please fix!

Please fix...

I havnt played much in the last month but before the last two patches I would stand still before activating preditor instincts and it would always work. But in the thick of battle while moving and shooting it seems to bug out. Perhaps if others test this theory it can be proved vallid or not

I've tried the standing still thing (because the Vader choke glitch which is also not yet fixed only happens if hitting choke while in the air). It doesn't work at least entirely - it seems to work better, but I definitely still end up with the same glitching even if totally still when activating.
  • Any word on this?
  • IronSoldier
    3225 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    @awakespace - I shall inform the emperor of your sustained resolve on this matter.
  • In Which hospital ward is the Emperor currently locked up?
  • @awakespace - I shall inform the emperor of your sustained resolve on this matter.

Does this mean that it will actually be addressed? I'm guessing that since the game is so messed up right now that this will be on the back burner of the back burner...
  • Devlin21
    8302 posts Member
    awakespace wrote: »
    @awakespace - I shall inform the emperor of your sustained resolve on this matter.

Does this mean that it will actually be addressed? I'm guessing that since the game is so messed up right now that this will be on the back burner of the back burner...

Hopefully the priority is palpatine right now.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif