criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Time to raise the level cap!

kez432
149 posts Member
Star Cards are of course what I mean. Time to allow for a higher tier of buffs to out cards. Time to allow us to allocate more skill points to a single card. Simple enough!

Replies

• Would be nice, we can only hope
  • Spiito
    1706 posts Member
    Ehh. I think the intro of more/new cards would be better. New toys~

giphy.gif
  • kez432
    149 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Spiito wrote: »
    Ehh. I think the intro of more/new cards would be better. New toys~

I would prefer this myself but honestly don't see it from EA. :(
  • VaperEyes
    600 posts Member
    I share your pain. I reached the level 70 cap in a week (for officer and heavy) just fooling around in casual play. I was level 35 trooper two weeks ago - 50 today at the same casual / objective play.
    Not sure what you mean by buff out cards? More skill points to a single card?
    The cards are marketing trophies to give the new players something to build on. Give me a new and ground splitting canon with a time limit or something hidden on the map that knocks down a building - or give me a jetpack officer (something crazy like that). I know that sounds like Tomb Raider shxtt.
    Just a thought!
  • kez432
    149 posts Member
    VaperEyes wrote: »
    I share your pain. I reached the level 70 cap in a week (for officer and heavy) just fooling around in casual play. I was level 35 trooper two weeks ago - 50 today at the same casual / objective play.
    Not sure what you mean by buff out cards? More skill points to a single card?
    The cards are marketing trophies to give the new players something to build on. Give me a new and ground splitting canon with a time limit or something hidden on the map that knocks down a building - or give me a jetpack officer (something crazy like that). I know that sounds like Tomb Raider shxtt.
    Just a thought!

More Skill points. I see the allocation as a buff to the card.
  • Evazan127
    8105 posts Member
    Don’t think you need to be able to level them up any higher. Atm it encourages you to try out different things once you Max out something.
  • VaperEyes
    600 posts Member
    I'd probably have a better understanding if I wasn't a Nov 19th junkie with everything already buffed that I care about. So I don't mean to sound like a dead-head.
    Example: I was desperate to unlock everything Yoda 5 months ago - but ended up with everything Vader and Sidious because I choose the Resistance when they asked us to take a side. So, my resistance characters are scrubs and my Vader and Palp are dxmn ridiculous.
  • porc44
    142 posts Member
    New level for trooper and overall level should be increase, im max out for a solid 3 month now.
  • Dezert
    206 posts Member
    Hope so, really do...
    XBox/Steam/Origin >> M1chaelSavage
    1UcxMVz.gif
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    >>>>>>> Player Stats we will have <<<<<<<
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • EvazanJr wrote: »
    Don’t think you need to be able to level them up any higher. Atm it encourages you to try out different things once you Max out something.

I’m in this camp. Some of the cards would be advanced pretty high if continued along their trajectory. Higher Bounty Hunter %? Ouch.
  • mastery0ta
    5955 posts Member
    Indeed you are powerful. The emperor has forseen this.
  • Not so down.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh