criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Community Transmission - The Han Solo Season

Replies

• Aha I see :(

So basicly nothing which would impruve the gameplay....

- Pivate Machies
    - Better respawn location
    - The hyped proper squad system/group up system
    - on squad m8t respwan /stick on side respawn => choosable left/right starting location, repswan location
    - minimum build in command like : enemy spotted, enemy marking, even a primitive cover system
    AND I haven't talked about the whynie b...s whis list (SKINS OMG)

I tought U guys in EA wanted to see this game in the ranks os ESports games...ahhh U know...for fill up your greedy pocket????!!!

THIS is a BIG 0 !!!!!
  • Qwenntin wrote: »
    Aha I see :(

So basicly nothing which would impruve the gameplay....

- Pivate Machies
    - Better respawn location
    - The hyped proper squad system/group up system
    - on squad m8t respwan /stick on side respawn => choosable left/right starting location, repswan location
    - minimum build in command like : enemy spotted, enemy marking, even a primitive cover system
    AND I haven't talked about the whynie b...s whis list (SKINS OMG)

I tought U guys in EA wanted to see this game in the ranks os ESports games...ahhh U know...for fill up your greedy pocket????!!!

THIS is a BIG 0 !!!!!

I like it... Ewok Hunt is permanent. Eneugh said.
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Commando class, ARC, commando droid, Inferno Squad, Insurgent, Shock Trooper(FO), assassin(Resistance).
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Heavy/Light vehicle classes
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    Actual bombs coming out of the bomber.
    RO season

• I like it... Ewok Hunt is permanent. Eneugh said.[/quote]

I'm talking about game mechanicks not from content....even for content it's weak. (I hade look on yor link)
    As I see the thing I listed are the verry basics which should be allready in cluded in the game to enjoy it on the lvl of the ESport gamer/clan communities, or just with our friends...and why...'couse even if see u in the game we are separated from each other...simple isn't it.

Enought said....and I'm sad

I'm talking about game mechanicks not from content....even for content it's weak. (I hade look on yor link)
    As I see the thing I listed are the verry basics which should be allready in cluded in the game to enjoy it on the lvl of the ESport gamer/clan communities, or just with our friends...and why...'couse even if see u in the game we are separated from each other...simple isn't it.

Enought said....and I'm sad[/quote]

Yes, content was lacking, we agree there. I would have liked to see more, but I am also a huge fan of Hero Showdown... My new favourite mode! However, I hope that half of their resources have been devoted to Season 3(CW) the entire time... If Season 3 comes, and with little content, well... I will voice my opinion and find a way to drop stock prices... But for now, I am pleased. I also agree, there are things that should have been there, but those have been added in(slowly, but the tortoise shouldn't collapse, right?).
    Also, thanks for checking out my link!
    -That player who keeps trying to give EA the benefit of the doubt, but keeps grasping at short straws.
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Commando class, ARC, commando droid, Inferno Squad, Insurgent, Shock Trooper(FO), assassin(Resistance).
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    RO season
  • Spartan22503
    7 posts Member
    edited May 24
    Where’s Padme? We want to have a Padme playable character and a Count Dooku. Also, can we get a free for all hero mode so we can do something like Darth Vader vs Darth Maul or something?

Enought said....and I'm sad[/quote]

I agree with you. The big takeaway is that the game has mostly been unplayable since the beginning. Everything out now is what SHOULD have come with the game. 7 months in and we should have DOUBLE the content that SHOULD have come with the game.
  • Starmasui73146
    914 posts Member
    edited May 25
    Do you all remember how after they stoped working on Star Wars Battlefront (2015) you felt gipped? Remember how you realized that you would never get to see those DLC maps ever again?

Well then DICE surprised us and gave us the Bespin “Administrative Palace” map from the Bespin DLC. They also gave us the “Jabba’s Palace” map from the Outer Rim DLC. Well guess what DICE is not done yet. If you want ALL maps from the DLCs now is the time to chime in.

Ben Walke from DICE is asking Star Wars Battlefront 2 fans on Twitter if they want ALL maps from the original 2015 game (apparently the DLCs) released for this game.

He said, “Potentially loaded question, but interested in hearing your thoughts. How do you feel about Battlefront I maps being brought over to Battlefront II? “

https://mobile.twitter.com/BenWalke/status/999617031401066496?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://wccftech.com/sw-battlefront-ii-maps-battlefront-1/&tfw_creator=A3rnout&tfw_site=wccftechdotcom

I say a resounding, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes please. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Wow what a kick butt Han Solo season this is gonna be, all DLCs brought to the game, are you kidding me...say yes people, say yes. That means all those DLCs from the first game priorly NOT available Offline now will be available.

(1.) Scarif “Landing Pad 13”
    Scarif “Scarif Beach”
    Scarif “Scarif Jungle”
    Scarif “Shield Gate” [in space]

(2.) Bespin “Carbonite-Freezing Chambers”
    Bespin Airspace
    Bespin “Bioniip Laboratories”
    Bespin “Cloud City”

(3.) Deathstar “Imperial Blockade” [space]
    Deathstar “Defense Sector”
    Deathstar “Power Sector”
    Deathstar “Command Sector”
    Deathstar “Deathstar Surface” [space]

(4.) Outer Rim “SoroSuub Refinery” [Sullust]
    Outer Rim “SoroSuub Pipelines” [Sullust]
    Outer Rim “Sulphur Fields” [Sullust]
    Outer Rim “Palace Garage [Tatooine]

Orrrrrrrrrr would you rather sit in an empty game screen with no one playing?
    Star Wars Battlefront (2015) DLC maps are not dead because no one liked them, it’s dead because we moved on to the new 2017 game. Now we miss them. So do we want these maps in Online and in Offline Arcade or not? Common people.... Speak now or don’t complain in ten years when servers are down.

https://wccftech.com/sw-battlefront-ii-maps-battlefront-1/
    Post edited by Starmasui73146 on
    “There is always hope.”
  • I read a lot of „I want this“, „I want that“ and if that is not in the game immediately its a bad game. Seriously?
    People only accepting their own opinion and telling that their opinion is the opinion of the whole community are the least considered customers/users.
    It takes a minute to find out if one cares about the game or himself, and you can bet, that these opinion will get lowest priority.

How about being constructive on things you propose?
    You want things done? Put it in the right thread, explain why and how you want that and it will be considered.
    Throwing **** in a common thread will do nothing for anybody here.
  • alexDD55 wrote: »
    I read a lot of „I want this“, „I want that“ and if that is not in the game immediately its a bad game. Seriously?
    People only accepting their own opinion and telling that their opinion is the opinion of the whole community are the least considered customers/users.
    It takes a minute to find out if one cares about the game or himself, and you can bet, that these opinion will get lowest priority.

How about being constructive on things you propose?
    You want things done? Put it in the right thread, explain why and how you want that and it will be considered.
    Throwing **** in a common thread will do nothing for anybody here.

(1.) Ummmmmm who are you talking too?
    (2.) If your talking to me what are you talking about? This is the “Community” thread where “Community” things are brought up. What is not more relevant then a “Community” question from DICE to the “Community” (rolls eyes)?
    (3.) This was a statement of what “they” asked not what I want. Yeah sure it’s cool but so what. It’s an opportunity for the fans to answer his question.
    (4.) My opinion is irrelevant you have me all wrong. I focus on what’s going to make others happy. I focus on how to make this game fun in 10 years when there is no more Online. I think about the future. I think about others, I don’t want this game becoming a coffee table cup holder.
    (5.) We do put together case specific threads under a specific topic, in fact there are hundreds (raises a eyebrow).
    (6.) I do agree there are lots of mean responses by folks on this thread, on that I indeed concur and my hat is off to you for having an issue with that. Yes...kindness is very important.
    “There is always hope.”
  • alexDD55
    70 posts Member

@Starmasui17324
    i was talking to people on the last couple of pages bringing irrelevant stuff and complaining about nearly everything. So not you in person.
    (5.) We do put together case specific threads under a specific topic, in fact there are hundreds (raises a eyebrow).
    yes, and thats the way to go

i work in software development for over 15 years now and i can tell that it is impossible to get all information from 423 unrelated threads.
    through their emotions, user tend to post all their anger (especially!) and wishes in the first thread they visit, because they think they "yelling" will help to change the priority of the project management.
    i have been there hundreds of times...
  • alexDD55
    70 posts Member
    edited May 25
    @everybody

here are some points that really helps to get things done and make you heard by the right people:

- be reasonable
    - show your love for the game through your post, swearing the **** out of ppl helps nobody
    - "i will leave the game" threats are pointless, nobody wants player in a game/community who tries to black mail anyone. so just leave or be a constructive part of the "big us"
    - bring on facts. "everybody wants" is not a fact. if one player likes starfighter assault NOT everybody likes it, EA can see that through monitoring how many players try to connect to a game mode, so your gut feeling is not "everybody"
    - post in the right topic or create one yourself with a good title
    - explain your wishes as detailed as possible, with all pros and cons. if your topic finds it way to the table the developer will discuss this and everything you already did will save them time, which also means things can be planned faster
    - never expect that things are easy, even it looks like that from the outside. you think just taking away a skill from char a will solve a problem? what is behind that skill, are other teammembers are affected? if yes, is it possible that this outbalances the whole map, because other classes will be selected more? maybe that leads to a sniper-ish map and no other classes will be selected anymore. You can not know from the outside and even developer can not predict how players react to that change of balance.
    - respect and expect planing time. No feature can find its way into the game in a short time. those guys do not have free time and sit around waiting for your wishes. they have to plan everything very detailed. even if you have the best idea, they might have hundreds of things to do, to make this feature even possible
    - find other community members to support your feature/topic/change. an opinion can be heard if many people are interested in it. a topic where players discuss a feature, with solutions, pros and cons, will be read and considered. there is no way around that. so bring ppl to your topic and get detailed in everything you propose.
    - be polite.

Generally, this is how things work. I hope you all will consider this as good as possible, because this is how communities are build.
    Thank you.

PS: even if you stick with that points, nothing is guaranteed,...
  • Walter72
    140 posts Member
    Do you all remember how after they stoped working on Star Wars Battlefront (2015) you felt gipped? Remember how you realized that you would never get to see those DLC maps ever again?

Well then DICE surprised us and gave us the Bespin “Administrative Palace” map from the Bespin DLC. They also gave us the “Jabba’s Palace” map from the Outer Rim DLC. Well guess what DICE is not done yet. If you want ALL maps from the DLCs now is the time to chime in.

Ben Walke from DICE is asking Star Wars Battlefront 2 fans on Twitter if they want ALL maps from the original 2015 game (apparently the DLCs) released for this game.

He said, “Potentially loaded question, but interested in hearing your thoughts. How do you feel about Battlefront I maps being brought over to Battlefront II? “

https://mobile.twitter.com/BenWalke/status/999617031401066496?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://wccftech.com/sw-battlefront-ii-maps-battlefront-1/&tfw_creator=A3rnout&tfw_site=wccftechdotcom

I say a resounding, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes please. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Wow what a kick butt Han Solo season this is gonna be, all DLCs brought to the game, are you kidding me...say yes people, say yes. That means all those DLCs from the first game priorly NOT available Offline now will be available.

Scarif “Scarif Beach”
    Scarif “Scarif Jungle”

Bespin Airspace
    Bespin “Cloud City”

Deathstar “Power Sector”

Star Wars Battlefront (2015) DLC maps are not dead because no one liked them, it’s dead because we moved on to the new 2017 game. Now we miss them. So do we want these maps in Online and in Offline Arcade or not? Common people.... Speak now or don’t complain in ten years when servers are down.

I wouldn't mind having some maps ported over. The problem as I've seen it on these forums. Is that people complain about old stuff(which is what those maps would be) or they complain they want new stuff(which porting maps would not be).

The last statement of yours is what irks me the most and it's not just you in particular. But I'm sick of seeing the statement of "dead game" "no one playing" please stop with the lies everyone. This game is not dead and people are playing. This I know for a fact. Full rooms all the time I play. Has been full rooms all the time since I've been playing in December. I play every day and all I see is full rooms. Even GA which is constantly one sided is always full. Stop please stop trying to trick everyone including the developers that the game is dead because it is not.
  • Do you all remember how after they stoped working on Star Wars Battlefront (2015) you felt gipped? Remember how you realized that you would never get to see those DLC maps ever again?

Scarif “Scarif Beach”
    Scarif “Scarif Jungle”

Bespin Airspace
    Bespin “Cloud City”

Deathstar “Power Sector”

Those maps would be nice but I'd rather have hero AI (ship and ground), the large mode, and simple objectives for the large mode and Starfighter Arcade.
    I am the same user as Elimelech401, that account was not tied to the game. I am hoping for more Skirmish with split screen and hero AI.
  • I would like all maps ported from Battlefront 15 to offline arcade later down the line.

New maps and heroes for arcade offline

but concentrate on big offline mode first with troopers and vehicles. And add hero ai and reinforcements.
  • alexDD55 wrote: »
    @everybody

here are some points that really helps to get things done and make you heard by the right people:

- be reasonable
    - show your love for the game through your post, swearing the **** out of ppl helps nobody
    - "i will leave the game" threats are pointless, nobody wants player in a game/community who tries to black mail anyone. so just leave or be a constructive part of the "big us"
    - bring on facts. "everybody wants" is not a fact. if one player likes starfighter assault NOT everybody likes it, EA can see that through monitoring how many players try to connect to a game mode, so your gut feeling is not "everybody"
    - post in the right topic or create one yourself with a good title
    - explain your wishes as detailed as possible, with all pros and cons. if your topic finds it way to the table the developer will discuss this and everything you already did will save them time, which also means things can be planned faster
    - never expect that things are easy, even it looks like that from the outside. you think just taking away a skill from char a will solve a problem? what is behind that skill, are other teammembers are affected? if yes, is it possible that this outbalances the whole map, because other classes will be selected more? maybe that leads to a sniper-ish map and no other classes will be selected anymore. You can not know from the outside and even developer can not predict how players react to that change of balance.
    - respect and expect planing time. No feature can find its way into the game in a short time. those guys do not have free time and sit around waiting for your wishes. they have to plan everything very detailed. even if you have the best idea, they might have hundreds of things to do, to make this feature even possible
    - find other community members to support your feature/topic/change. an opinion can be heard if many people are interested in it. a topic where players discuss a feature, with solutions, pros and cons, will be read and considered. there is no way around that. so bring ppl to your topic and get detailed in everything you propose.
    - be polite.

Generally, this is how things work. I hope you all will consider this as good as possible, because this is how communities are build.
    Thank you.

PS: even if you stick with that points, nothing is guaranteed,...

Very well said...Now your talking. :)
    Walter72 wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind having some maps ported over.

Thank you, that’s what the devs need to know.

The problem as I've seen it on these forums. Is that people complain about old stuff (which is what those maps would be) or they complain they want new stuff (which porting maps would not be).

Yes but your missing the point, these 2015 DLC maps have never been available to us for Offline play ‘ever’. So it’s a win win for those who thought we’d never get them Offline. Yes I too want Geonosis, Mustafar, Corruscant, Dagobah (i.e.- the new stuff), but if they offer to fix their denial of the DLCs for “Skirmish” from 2015 why should we say no.

The last statement of yours is what irks me the most and it's not just you in particular. But I'm sick of seeing the statement of "dead game" "no one playing" please stop with the lies everyone. This game is not dead and people are playing. This I know for a fact. Full rooms all the time I play. Has been full rooms all the time since I've been playing in December. I play every day and all I see is full rooms. Even GA which is constantly one sided is always full. Stop please stop trying to trick everyone including the developers that the game is dead because it is not.

I was referencing Star Wars Battlefront (2015) DLC maps which I clearly stated and it is ultra rare to find a Bespin match, a Deathstar match, a Scarif match, so my statement is “not” a lie. Plus I never ever said it was dead on the none DLCs. Infact I can find a “Walker assault” or “Supremacy” game ever day.

So I think you mis-read I was ‘not’ talking about Star Wars Battlefront 2. The only thing about Star Wars Battlefront 2 I brought to attention was that it was being offered the classic 2015 maps; absolutely no mention of that game being dead. SWBF2 is quite active...

Now I did however bring to attention the fact that in 10 years or more when Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2017) it is no longer Online (i.e- Microsoft no longer supporting the X-Box One, though they may support it longer then that), that I did not want it to become a coffee cup holder. This simply meant that some day what you have for the game Offline is all you will have, so why deny the masses all those great DLC maps from the 2015 game. I mean if there offering to give us it, why deny yourself the joy. Besides in 12 years or so you’d be kicking yourself that you didn’t. Those maps are truly amazing. Just looking out for the masses, because I care. :)

I would like all maps ported from Battlefront 15 to offline arcade later down the line.

New maps and heroes for arcade offline

but concentrate on big offline mode first with troopers and vehicles. And add hero ai and reinforcements.

Thank you for your input.

I too would love to see the new maps and new heroes.

Honestly it all depends on what they can do. If they are already stretched then obviously the ground with vehicles big Offline mode mode should be priority first.

Then the new Heroes and maps.

Then the 2015 maps if they can.

“There is always hope.”
  • Starmasui73146
    914 posts Member
    edited May 26
    alexDD55 wrote: »

@Starmasui17324
    i was talking to people on the last couple of pages bringing irrelevant stuff and complaining about nearly everything. So not you in person.
    yes, and thats the way to go

i work in software development for over 15 years now and i can tell that it is impossible to get all information from 423 unrelated threads.
    through their emotions, user tend to post all their anger (especially!) and wishes in the first thread they visit, because they think they "yelling" will help to change the priority of the project management.
    i have been there hundreds of times...

Thank you for your candor and very well explained. I love how you bring something new to the table here, seeing things from the perspective of the actual game makers, it is refreshing.

LordAmaury wrote: »
    KlownShueS wrote: »
    More blast maps and more starfighter. That's it. They are under pressure. And does map size matter?
    ross42899 wrote: »
    KlownShueS wrote: »
    More blast maps and more starfighter. That's it. They are under pressure. And does map size matter?

I like the current arcade mode a lot and I do have fun on the small maps too. But there needs to be a large game mode on the large maps at some point, so we can explore and enjoy the full maps offline.

They already said they were working on a large mode for Arcade.

Indeed, in my opinion they are progressing slowly, but in the right way.This potential large mode could be great if well designed. First I think they should finish QoL improvements, they were very well received by the community and are almost finished, second part will arrive in June, Ben confirmed it on Reddit this morning.
    After QoL is finished I think that they should put some of their devs to add some olders maps alongside appropriate skins like "Death Star alongside Leia ANH skin", "Carbon Chambers alongside Luke ESB skin" etc...and obviously put their other ressources on new content (modes / heroes / maps). Even if for me, we already have enough modes, I would prefer heroes and maps.
    It’s cool to see that we agree on many things.
    Post edited by Starmasui73146 on
    “There is always hope.”
  • JD25
    154 posts Member
    How do you get hero emotes now?
  • LeftTurnus
    1095 posts Member
    JD25 wrote: »
    How do you get hero emotes now?

You don't plain and simple.
    Currently there are no ways to unlock or purchase any emote not offered up in a milestone or challenge. This seemed to have slipped through the cracks when the progression update was done and DICE has offered zero information on what plans, if any, there will be.

It could be that they will just not be available ever again for all we know.
  • Juuuushy
    27 posts Member
    Awesome! Thanks for this!
    Thats it?

Keep the dissapointment coming

You got to be kidding...

No, he's not kidding. There is an argument to be made with "At least there's free content", but bare in mind Season 2 should have come out MONTHS ago. What's more, it should've been Clone Wars as that is by FAR the most requested era for content.
    Bearing all that information in mind (we've had to wait this long for content the majority of the community didn't ask for) it's disappointing that we've got such little content this month...
  • Juuuushy
    27 posts Member
    Adanar wrote: »
    Meh... Really underwhelming news, I was waiting for way more than this, especially considering that this season isn't even what the community wanted...

Just a new model for heroes vs villains which really doesn't sound too great.. just ONE map, no new heroes, only new skins. I am usually not the kind of guy to complain about a game, in fact, I think this is the first post I'm writing complaining about something, but I'm really underwhelmed by this news.

So many of us are.
  • Anyone know if we're getting anything from the movie? Like new Han and chewie skins at least?
  • Sithmaga
    219 posts Member
    edited May 28
    Solo is NOT Clone Wars- tired of the whining
    We want things now!!!!! - game designs are not always easy. You want it now might get bad stuff. Where bugs come from and poor design
    We want best now—- best now takes planning and time to make.

Other words you need to understand so stop complaining like a baby
    Two players on different teams....
    1 credit for join a game that ends.

b6vzww.jpg
  • Sithmaga
    219 posts Member
    What I wish there was a game on the movie itself. Solo is far from GALATIC LEVEL but solo type game or two player type game
    Two players on different teams....
    1 credit for join a game that ends.

b6vzww.jpg
  • Walter72 wrote: »
    Awesome news. Can't wait. Oh and pc users. Get a console and you will find a lot more players to play with.

Rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Sorry but that made me laugh, yeah get an inferior machine with 50% of the game's available.
    GcRvyBd.gif
    I have honestly seen better games made by companies with 1/1000th of the budget and resources, how can a game be worse almost 1 year after launch than it was when it started./center]
  • Juuuushy
    27 posts Member
    Sithmaga wrote: »
    Solo is NOT Clone Wars- tired of the whining
    We want things now!!!!! - game designs are not always easy. You want it now might get bad stuff. Where bugs come from and poor design
    We want best now—- best now takes planning and time to make.

Other words you need to understand so stop complaining like a baby

You ain't been round long eh' kid?

The fact that it's Solo not Clone Wars is the issue!
    We still get bugs - we've had to wait months for content we didn't ask for.
    Kinda expect nothing less.
  • RC2074
    93 posts Member
    I was expecting they would release something , like skins, maps, ships etc. relevant to the new Solo movie. So far nada. I still have a hope that this will come...
  • Stalemate
    3600 posts Member
    RC2074 wrote: »
    I was expecting they would release something , like skins, maps, ships etc. relevant to the new Solo movie. So far nada. I still have a hope that this will come...

I expect that too, at least Kessell, young skins for Han and Lando and hopefully Efnys Nest.
  • This isnt about the Solo season, but when i got on today, the levels to not just my troops, but my overall levels were jacked, i was a lvl 50 ovr and went to 14... with most to all of my troops, heroes/villians, vehicals, ect were booted back a level, which is very annoying, and im not going to work my way back to lvl 50, PLEASE FIX THIS
  • When are we gonna be updated on the June content?
  • Devlin21
    8089 posts Member
    When are we gonna be updated on the June content?

This week.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Why is Iden’s TL-50 more accurate than Boba’s EE-3? Please consider rate of fire increase and recoil decrease for the EE-3.
  • Any chance you'll be adding galactic assault for arcade in the near future? Also I'd like to see some new weapons. Otherwise, keep up the good work!
  • Week 4, nothing new.

Can you tell us when your boss decide to close the game?
  • Stalemate
    3600 posts Member
    GousVador wrote: »
    Week 4, nothing new.

Can you tell us when your boss decide to close the game?

I think we will get news in a few hours.
  • I am loving the new menus...being able to rotate not only the character, but the entire background? Way cool!
    "This is a rebellion, isn't it? I rebel." - Jyn Erso
  • I am loving the new menus...being able to rotate not only the character, but the entire background? Way cool!

Agree, also bought a new skin, it is awesome!
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    RO season
  • FabioBastos
    398 posts Member
    edited June 15
    One question @F8RGE : shouldn't Millennium Falcon be Lando's version in Extraction mode in Kessel?
    Post edited by FabioBastos on
  • One question @F8RGE : shouldn't Millennium Falcon be Lando's version in Extraction mode in Kessel?

real jar jar binks mistake
  • Devlin21
    8089 posts Member
    One question @F8RGE : shouldn't Millennium Falcon be Lando's version in Extraction mode in Kessel?
    austinnz wrote: »

No it should not be. It happened years after they were on Kessel so it would make no sense to have landos falcon.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• BTL-A4_Ace
    667 posts Member
    edited June 17
    austinnz wrote: »

No it should not be. It happened years after they were on Kessel so it would make no sense to have landos falcon.

By that logic, Lando, Han and Chewie as they appeared in the events of Solo: A Star Wars Story shouldn't be available as skins, either. If DICE is doing that much, might as well do it right and see it all the way through by putting Lando's version of the Falcon in the Kessel map.
    "All wings report in."
  • how about do both, switch it around a bit. variable scenery
  • austinnz wrote: »
    how about do both, switch it around a bit. variable scenery

This is a great idea. I like it. :smiley:
    "All wings report in."
  • Does anyone know if the Solo movie Han and Lando skins are limited time only?
  • Devlin21
    8089 posts Member
    Does anyone know if the Solo movie Han and Lando skins are limited time only?

No. They will be available forever.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Kniphtee
    991 posts Member
    Pros: Extraction (needs more maps) - welcome back this game mode!
    helped out the specialist (more to the cards perhaps?) - i'll take it - less single frame deaths
    much of the balance feels better throughout the multiple hours in - take it
    news of roadmaps and new doodads and heroes and so on - good
    Cons - not doing it today, let's keep it positive.
  • Suprisingly for myself: i love extraction.
    Maps seems to be nice balanced and its just fun.

Would like to see more galactic assault maps.... but its still fun.

just some small adjustments would be nice: shorter countdown before new rounds... no need to wait so long to start, which is pretty annoying on hero modes.
This discussion has been closed.